Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

15 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

This is over with. So much fraud has been proven already, enough to warrant a massive audit. We can't have an audit in staunch left cities because they know what the audit will find so they refuse to conduct the audit.

As I have stated many times, there will be a barrage of lawsuits based off of factual fraud. The states will in fact lose those lawsuits. Massive fraud will be proven. I know this is very very hard for haters of the United States Of America but this will happen over the course of years. They will lose in civil court. 10's of millions. Can't have thousands of people who did not request ballots voting. They already have that evidence because these people have stated, for the record they DID NOT REQUEST A BALLOT. They voted in ANOTHER STATE and this is only one aspect. Massive voter fraud by Democrats will be proven. Everyone knows it will be proven. All the fraud is happening 99% in one direction. 100's of thousands of single shot Biden ballots with the same address. That is fraud and it will be proven.

Biden is a fraud. Only a small percentage of Americans believe otherwise. He is a fraud and will go down in history as a fraud.

Wait it was fraud to simply send a ballot to someone that didn’t specifically request it?  This was known since at least September, I guess they should have done something about it then

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-80-million-unsolicited-ball-idUSKBN2622SZ

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’ve already admitted that I would be fine with Trump being re-elected but my biggest concern is how the left would react after all of this. There would have to be extremely obvious evidence to avoid any kind of riots again. I don’t want him as President anymore but, my God, there are far worse things. 

In what possible scenario would Trump win and there NOT be riots?  If Trump won on 11/3 there would have been riots.  That’s what the left has done, as others have said, see below.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Thats the goal.  Intimidate and terrorize to the point that most people concede them power, and just hope things will be halfway normal.  Most people really don't have much will to fight.

Yep.  I’ve said time and again, this is part of the reason folks like @supermike80 and my brother (mentioned in previous threads) voted for Biden.  Trump is embarrassing, and they are just tired of all of the riots.  We forget sometimes that we who follow this stuff at least a little bit closely are the exception and not the rule — most people aren’t discussing this on low-rent FF chat boreds.  They just catch the occasional MSM snippet about mostly peaceful protests and orange man bad, and vote accordingly.  The left knows this, hence the power of controlling the MSM message.

Trumpers are still under the delusion that he was a great POTUS who got railroaded by the media. Really he was a complete mediocrity who also happened to be a total embarrassment. 

The emperor has no clothes.

• Thanks 2

Just now, MDC said:

Really he was a complete mediocrity 

That was Obama, I know it's tough for your but, at least try keep up.

• Haha 1

Just now, Reality said:

Obungler definitely was a total mediocrity, just like Trump, only less of a disgraceful ass clown. :thumbsup: 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Obama has been out of office for 4 years, you seem to be the one struggling to keep up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Obama has been out of office for 4 years, you seem to be the one struggling to keep up.

Do you ever have a decent comeback? Be better.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Wait it was fraud to simply send a ballot to someone that didn’t specifically request it?  This was known since at least September, I guess they should have done something about it then

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-80-million-unsolicited-ball-idUSKBN2622SZ

It's like I said, if it's so obvious and massive then why are Judges that even Trump appointed laughing him out of court?

I wish people would educate themselves on voting validation process. Therer are videos that are really simple and really easy. Stories like my dog got a ballot! Okay, did he open it? Did he sign it? Is his signature the same that's on file with the registrar? Oh wait, no cuz ...

There's a dead person on the voting rolls? Well guess what? He didn't cast a vote so just being on the roles doesn't do a damn thing.

A box of blank ballots went missing? Chinese crafted 30 million fake ballots? Come on people.  Do you know the multiple validaton policies involved?

Again, they've had multiple chances at multiple levels of the court system.  the latest news is that Trump demanded a recount in a Georgia County and Biden got more votes!

Even GOP Governors and SOS and other officials are just begging  TrumpCo to give it up already.  

There's no big Smoking Gun that Trump keeps promising. Remember he's done this since before the last election and never got anywhere. Suck it up Nancy you lost. Shut up and leave.

Edited by wiffleball
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers are still under the delusion that he was a great POTUS who got railroaded by the media. Really he was a complete mediocrity who also happened to be a total embarrassment. 

Far from perfect, but still miles ahead of any Dem that will steer us into a progressive tail spin.  

43 minutes ago, MDC said:

sorry bro policy wise, hes been the best we have had in our lifetime

unless of course you don't care about America, which doesn't surprise me

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sorry bro policy wise, hes been the best we have had in our lifetime

Tax cuts and corporate deregulation. 

Wut a maverick. 

• Like 1

We know how most of your going to react, you'll discount the sources, but those sources have sources that can't be discounted like the Heritage Foundation. Unless you think they're part of the big deep State deep fake super duper Anti Trump commie lover Society.

But for those of you that want to get educated a little bit more on this here's a couple links. Or, go find your own that aren't Newsmax or qanon:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/absentee-ballot-fraud-heritage/

1 involves Reading. One that doesn't.

• Like 1

The things that floors me about all this nonsense of vote trickery is we know for a fact, Trump has stated it, his Postmaster General hand-selected by him stated it, they deliberately tried to sabotage the postal system right before the election. Oh wait, we suddenly decided we have too many mailboxes? Oh wait, we have too many mail sorting machines? They didn't even try to come up with an excuse for that.

Its like Trump is so corrupt and idiotic that he gets a pass for every corrupt and idiotic thing he does because," that's just what he does."

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

We know how most of your going to react, you'll discount thesaurus, those sources have sources that can't be discounted like the Heritage Foundation. Unless you think they're part of the big deep State deep fake super duper Anti Trump commie lover Society.

But for those of you that want to get educated a little bit more on this here's a couple links. Or, go find your own that aren't Newsmax or qanon:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/absentee-ballot-fraud-heritage/

1 involves Reading. One that doesn't.

Lol snopes

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wut a maverick. 

No Wars. Who’s the last guy that can say that, Carter, and before him? Good luck finding one. So Trump and Carter. Mavericks indeed. If you’re looking to apply maverick correctly.  

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wut a maverick. 

peace deals, trade deals, prison reform, energy independence, troop withdrawl, record low unemployment, favored country policy, animal abuse policy, obamacare individual mandate removal, withdrawl from the paris compact, VA groundbreaking policy (Vets can use their VA insurance at any health facility), defeat of ISIS, the death of Sulamani

the list goes on and on, but they aren't reported on MSNBC so OMB

every single one of the things I mentioned rank above EVERYTHING Obama did

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The things that floors me about all this nonsense of vote trickery is we know for a fact, Trump has stated it, his Postmaster General hand-selected by him stated it, they deliberately tried to sabotage the postal system right before the election. Oh wait, we suddenly decided we have too many mailboxes? Oh wait, we have too many mail sorting machines? They didn't even try to come up with an excuse for that.

Its like Trump is so corrupt and idiotic that he gets a pass for every corrupt and idiotic thing he does because," that's just what he does."

I worked at the post office for 1 year, during that time, we removed 4 mail drop boxes, added 2 new ones, then removed 3 others, its above volume, and where they are efficient

as far as mail sorting machines, I was in 6 offices in a year, and not a single one of them had a working mail sorting machine, the only places they actually use them was at the main plant.  But I wouldn't expect anyone to know this

the mail comes to each post office sorted

• Haha 1

IF THIS WERE ACTUALLY TRUMPS MONEY, ITD BE FUNNY. BUT, ITS NOT:

The Trump administration spent $3 million to request two recounts in Milwaukee and Dane counties after the president lost Wisconsin to Biden by over 20,000 votes.

But county election officials in Milwaukee County completed their recount on Friday and found that Biden actually made a total net GAIN of 132 votes out of nearly 460,000 votes cast.

--------------------------

in related news, some moron gave two and a half million dollars to Trump Co recount efforts. Now he wants his money back.  Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

peace deals, trade deals, prison reform, energy independence, troop withdrawl, record low unemployment, favored country policy, animal abuse policy, obamacare individual mandate removal, withdrawl from the paris compact, VA groundbreaking policy (Vets can use their VA insurance at any health facility), defeat of ISIS, the death of Sulamani

You could produce a similar list of “accomplishments” for any POTUS. I’m sure President Joe Biden will have a similar list at the end of his first term.

Also, ODS. He hasn’t been in office in 4 years.

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Record LOW unemployment???

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You forgot about the tax breaks for real estate developers.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

In what possible scenario would Trump win and there NOT be riots?  If Trump won on 11/3 there would have been riots.  That’s what the left has done, as others have said, see below.

Yep.  I’ve said time and again, this is part of the reason folks like @supermike80 and my brother (mentioned in previous threads) voted for Biden.  Trump is embarrassing, and they are just tired of all of the riots.  We forget sometimes that we who follow this stuff at least a little bit closely are the exception and not the rule — most people aren’t discussing this on low-rent FF chat boreds.  They just catch the occasional MSM snippet about mostly peaceful protests and orange man bad, and vote accordingly.  The left knows this, hence the power of controlling the MSM message.

Jerry when you keep referring to who I voted for, without knowing anything, and then tell me why I might have voted for someone, you look pretty stupid.   

Stop being stupid 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dint even have to look. Obama or Clinton appointee. They took the oath. It’s like a cult with these people. 

Wow, you really didn't look did you? LOL

The three judges on the panel were all appointed by Republican presidents. including Bibas, a former University of Pennsylvania law professor appointed by Trump. Trump’s sister, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, sat on the court for 20 years, retiring in 2019

53 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Well, besides that...

🤦🏻‍♂️

Another day, another curb stomping for the resident troll. 

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes til the china virus, thats trumps fault though I am sure

So let me get this straight. When Trump was trying to place a scotus judge after freaking mail-in ballots had already started rolling in, the argument was that "Trump is president for four years not three!"

But, he gets a pass for anything that looks bad in 2020?

32 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Don't forget selling off our national parks to oil and lumber companies.

And hey? Howd the deficit work out the last four years?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So let me get this straight. When Trump was trying to place a scotus judge after freaking mail-in ballots had already started rolling in, the argument was that "Trump is president for four years not three!"

When you see somebody blaming Trump for Covid, that's the quickest way to find out if that person is rational or irrational. Congratz on being irrational.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

When you see somebody blaming Trump for Covid, that's the quickest way to find out if that person is rational or irrational. Congratz on being irrational.

Or

?

( oh, and kids? By the way? For those of you who don't just listen to Trump sound bites and read his tweets? Unemployment in January 2016 was a single point higher than unemployment rate in January 2020. That's pre covid kids. That's also a friggin rounding error. HUGE! Bigly unemployment rate! )Lol

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

You forgot about the real estate that got developed. Par. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Record LOW unemployment???

You’re not helping there. 

57 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Jerry when you keep referring to who I voted for, without knowing anything, and then tell me why I might have voted for someone, you look pretty stupid.   

Stop being stupid 

Didn’t you tell us that you voted for Biden because Trump is embarrassing?  Or maybe you used “unpresidential”?  :dunno:

42 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Didn’t you tell us that you voted for Biden because Trump is embarrassing?  Or maybe you used “unpresidential”?  :dunno:

Yes he did. :dunno:

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Or

?

( oh, and kids? By the way? For those of you who don't just listen to Trump sound bites and read his tweets? Unemployment in January 2016 was a single point higher than unemployment rate in January 2020. That's pre covid kids. That's also a friggin rounding error. HUGE! Bigly unemployment rate! )Lol

Dude, you still think Russian collusion was real. Grow up. 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

not at all, but again a natural disaster or pandemic has nothing to do with the job that the president has done