Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Quick question, if this was the safest election in history, what was the unsafest? Or the second most safest? Cant? Yeah so, his claim is absolute BS. Dismissed. Talk about ignorant. 

Unsafest was the one where JFK got elected.

You guys can actually read or watch the interview I'm 60 minutes. It's very brief. And you can also check out the guy's background. Even multiple Republicans have since come out to defend and support the guy because he's that credible.

Or, you can believe Nutty Guiliani. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

You guys can actually read or watch the interview I'm 60 minutes. It's very brief. And you can also check out the guy's background. Even multiple Republicans have since come out to defend and support the guy because he's that credible.

Or, you can believe Nutty Guiliani. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/election-results-security-chris-krebs-60-minutes-2020-11-29/

Here's a link to it. 

Like usual, Clownzo puts someone in charge of something, and his appointee doesn't tell him all the things he wants to hear, so he fires him.

Why anyone can't see the toxic madness in all this is beyond me. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I voted against the extremist fascist fruitcake agenda, as did 80 million other Americans who can't wait for Clowzo to pack up his sad political circus and move on down the road.

😊

What was extremest about it?  If you’re going to throw the word around, as it’s a subjective one, at least define it as you see it. 

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Unsafest was the one where JFK got elected.

Did he say that? No. Again, his claim is BS with nothing to compare it to. He’s the expert after all, he should have provided a comparison.  And what’s the second safest one now that this one is the safest?  I guess you’re unfamiliar with questioning authority. 60 minutes sure ain’t. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did he say that? No. Again, his claim is BS with nothing to compare it to. He’s the expert after all. And what’s the second safest one now that this one is? I guess you’re unfamiliar with questioning authority. 60 minutes sure ain’t. 

So your thesis is this entire national election with greater security protocols than have ever been implemented before is completely invalid because this guy didn't name the second safest election?

Lol. Wow...

• Like 1

I remember back to this liberal fun that pelosi was had earlier on..

Great work by pelosi both not wearing a mask but then telling every one of her liberal sheep this lady set her up to be caught so as to end with the owner to get death threats and go out of business.

People need to remember that the leftist government makes the rules, not follow them.

Salon owner reveals she is CLOSING after Nancy Pelosi's maskless visit because she is 'too scared' to do business in San Francisco following multiple death threats and menacing phone calls

12 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/election-results-security-chris-krebs-60-minutes-2020-11-29/

Here's a link to it. 

Like usual, Clownzo puts someone in charge of something, and his appointee doesn't tell him all the things he wants to hear, so he fires him.

Why anyone can't see the toxic madness in all this is beyond me. 

His hires have for sure been a problem. He’s not the first to turn on him to save his ass. What do you think he’s going to say? “Yeah, the election that I was in charge of is totally focked” ? Do you people live in the real world? A beurocrat taking responsibility? You’re doing a great job Brownie. 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So your thesis is this entire national election with greater security protocols than have ever been implemented before is completely invalid because this guy didn't name the second safest election?

Lol. Wow...

No, but his statement means nothing without comparison. Only an idiot would take at face value what the guy in charge of a contested election has to say. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What was extremest about it?  If you’re going to throw the word around, as it’s a subjective one, at least define it as you see it. 

It doesn't matter what I say. You'll just find a way to disagree with it if it doesn't cuddle up exactly with your belief set.

Which kind of underscores the point. 

You claim someone is unfamiliar with questioning authority while you parrot everything Clownzo says and call someone a liberal if they question him.

Just more gish galloping from the alt-right peanut gallery.

😅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So let me get this straight: This Krebs guy is a lifelong Republican appointed by Trump to oversee election security a few years ago. But now that he refuses to back Dirtbag Don’s fraud claims he’s biased.

m’kay 👌 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

It doesn't matter what I say. You'll just find a way to disagree with it if it doesn't cuddle up exactly with your belief set.

Which kind of underscores the point. 

You claim someone is unfamiliar with questioning authority while you parrot everything Clownzo says and call someone a liberal if they question him.

Just more gish galloping from the alt-right peanut gallery.

😅

So you can’t just point out what is extreme about Trumps agenda? Instead it’s all bluster and projection ? It’s not a difficult question. Why are you avoiding it? 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I remember back to this liberal fun that pelosi was had earlier on..

Great work by pelosi both not wearing a mask but then telling every one of her liberal sheep this lady set her up to be caught so as to end with the owner to get death threats and go out of business.

People need to remember that the leftist government makes the rules, not follow them.

Salon owner reveals she is CLOSING after Nancy Pelosi's maskless visit because she is 'too scared' to do business in San Francisco following multiple death threats and menacing phone calls

You'd think one of this country's most powerful people could have taken 5 seconds to look up the San Francisco ordinance regarding COVID and hair salons. That's literally how long it took me to find it. Instead of owning her mistake, she throws the hair salon under the bus and says she was set up. She should have owned her mistake and offered to donate whatever the fine would be to a local charity. I posted about it on Facebook, and an alt-lefty swam along and said, "People hate a powerful woman." No, I dislike an old chatterbox who is powerful, thinks she can go around the rules and not own up to a mistake. 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You'd think one of this country's most powerful people could have taken 5 seconds to look up the San Francisco ordinance regarding COVID and hair salons. That's literally how long it took me to find it. Instead of owning her mistake, she throws the hair salon under the bus and says she was set up. She should have owned her mistake and offered to donate whatever the fine would be to a local charity. I posted about it on Facebook, and an alt-lefty swam along and said, "People hate a powerful woman." No, I dislike an old chatterbox who is powerful, thinks she can go around the rules and not own up to a mistake. 

Like the guy on 60 minutes? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you can’t just point out what is extreme about Trumps agenda? Instead it’s all bluster and projection ? It’s not a difficult question. Why are you avoiding it? 

He has called extreme-right hate groups "fine people," for starters.

😄

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

So let me get this straight: This Krebs guy is a lifelong Republican appointed by Trump to oversee election security a few years ago. But now that he refuses to back Dirtbag Don’s fraud claims he’s biased.

m’kay 👌 

Yeah that's the thing isn't it? I mean, just the sheer number of trump loyalists and GOP and conservatives and the military, and intelligence, and justice, and on and on and on that Trump has decided are all picking on him. I mean dude, if you're such a great charismatic leader? Why does your enemies list grow exponentially every week?

I mean literally, if you are one of the clowns on this board, you have to either decide that there is a vast Global conspiracy against a former reality show host or that said reality show host who routinely spouts off the most absurd bullshit might be a little nutty.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He has called extreme-right hate groups "fine people," for starters.

😄

Wow fake news freddy

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wow fake news freddy

Can't believe there are still idiots out there peddling that bullshlt. Easiest way to spot clown.

• Like 1

In this video from 2017, you hear the Eric Coomer guy, who is the executive from Dominion Voting systems that has been deleting all his social media profiles and has been scrubbed off of the Dominion company web site, describe several of the features that have been referenced as existing in the Dominion voting systems to allow for votes to be changed. 

Some times in the video of interest:

22:32 - Coomer showing the ability for election officials to fill in the ballots based upon what they believe 'voter intent' of the voter is when the ballot is not filled out fully or should be rejected

42:35 - Coomer answering a question that each of the voting units has a cellular modem imbedded in it, allowing for internet connectivity, which has been denied. 

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wow fake news freddy

Yeah, I’m done with this fool now. So stupid. 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Can't believe there are still idiots out there peddling that bullshlt. Easiest way to spot clown.

He’s been a clown the whole time, now he’s confirmed his absolute ignorance who will fall for anything they feed him. He’s the target audience. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Lol. Wow...

so you really think mail in ballots at record numbers are the safest ever

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, but his statement means nothing without comparison. Only an idiot would take at face value what the guy in charge of a contested election has to say. 

But swallowing Greek god full of bullshit from random biased, unsourced websites is pure genius.

Lol. Wow

• Thanks 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

But swallowing Greek god full of bullshit from random biased, unsourced websites is pure genius.

Lol. Wow

When have I done that? Stop projecting your fantasies of what you think people read and see. Stay in the bounds of the conversation without injecting your warped perceptions into everything. Thanks. 

35 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you really think mail in ballots at record numbers are the safest ever

If the tables were turned, and it was biden in total control at the end of election night, then Trump somehow got 10s of thousands of votes in just a few hours the next morning, with none of them going to biden, and all the states flipped to Trump, the liberals would be out in record numbers burning down cities across the nation. And the TDS freaks on this site would be out of their minds even worse than they normally are.

Simply truths to understand these liberals when trying to debate with them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If the tables were turned, and it was biden in total control at the end of election night, then Trump somehow got 10s of thousands of votes in just a few hours the next morning, with none of them going to biden, and all the states flipped to Trump, the liberals would be out in record numbers burning down cities across the nation. And the TDS freaks on this site would be out of their minds even worse than they normally are.

Simply truths to understand these liberals when trying to debate with them.

Absolutely. Wiff would have had an aneurysm.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You mad, bro?

🤣

What's with the "bro" "chim chim" "monkey" and other comments? Are they meaningful in some way? Some kind of black thing or something?

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Yep, waste of time. Clearly just a emotion driven fake news dumb focking clown. No doubt mentally destroyed by the ex and the new guy. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

What's with the "bro" "chim chim" "monkey" and other comments? Are they meaningful in some way? 

Don’t bother with this jackass anymore. He’s still pulling that fine people bullshit. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t bother with this jackass anymore. He’s still pulling that fine people bullshit. 

I figured at some point you'd realize how intellectually outmatched you were and take the easy way out of engaging me in debate.

I totally get that. I'll be around.

Take care.

🕺

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There really is no cure for TDS.

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Like your tired, boring, endless, frothy-mouthed yammering about Biden being a pedophile. 

Just another desperate haymaker from a frothy-mouthed Clownzo monkey who beats his chest, flings poo and vigorously scratches his armpits while people on the other side of the glass laugh and point at the funny monkey making all that racket. 

🐒

Everything is going to be okay Rusty. The orange man won’t be able to hurt your fragile feelings anymore. You can add more pronouns, bring in more illegals, ship jobs back overseas, fuk up healthcare even further, and pay more in taxes soon.

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Everything is going to be okay Rusty. The orange man won’t be able to hurt your fragile feelings anymore. You can add more pronouns, bring in more illegals, ship jobs back overseas, fuk up healthcare even further, and pay more in taxes soon.

Nailed it, congratz fellas.

46 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yep, waste of time. Clearly just a emotion driven fake news dumb focking clown. No doubt mentally destroyed by the ex and the new guy. 

Is that why he lives with a cat lady now?