Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

I seriously think some of you guys are batshit insane. This brand of crazy is what cost Trump the election. He lost all the sane Republicans to Biden. Keep it up and he’ll end up losing the senate for you guys too. 🤣

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why do you care how other people spend their money? 

It’s blatantly hilarious when people send money to politicians or similar scams. Don’t pretend it’s not. I get all these emails weekly from “Donald Trump” thanking me for being a loyal supporter but we need to keep fighting the evil democrats and send more money! I crack up and imagine the guys here emptying their wallets at breakneck speed when they open these and the Nigerians on the other side buying knockoff Nikes with it.

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

courts havent said there is no fraud

they moved the goalposts to "widespread" and think that makes a difference

and before you get all blah blah, I dont think Trump is winning this

Agree. 

Just now, OldMaid said:

I seriously think some of you guys are batshit insane. This brand of crazy is what cost Trump the election. He lost all the sane Republicans to Biden. Keep it up and he’ll end up losing the senate for you guys too. 🤣

you mean the corporate lifelong republican fockheads?

oh no, I support Trump to take down the ENTIRE swap both sides

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

It’s blatantly hilarious when people send money to politicians or similar scams. Don’t pretend it’s not. I get all these emails weekly from “Donald Trump” thanking me for being a loyal supporter but we need to keep fighting the evil democrats and send more money! I crack up and imagine the guys here emptying their wallets at breakneck speed when they open these and the Nigerians on the other side buying knockoff Nikes with it.

did you read the other thing I posted?

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

When it’s the courts saying there’s fraud and not lunatic ramblings from conspiracy theory freaks on YouTube or Donald himself saying it you can talk about fraud. 

An AZ court ordered audit showed 3% of 100 random ballots were fraudulent.  A small sample obviously, but that extrapolated out is enough to overturn AZ 3 times over. 

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You keep saying that. Besides the guy who wants to be a wolverine in red dawn, what’s so crazy? Use me as an example. Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joe said he’s going to give him stuff.  

Joes digs his leaches 

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Still in the no fraud camp ? 

Interesting snippet from an article that I’m sure you will all dismiss. 

From the moment he took office, Trump has used his powerful platform — and the outsized megaphone that goes with the presidency — to create an alternative reality in which his truth is as good as anyone else’s truth, even if it isn’t exactly, well, true. The idea was that if he cast doubt on information put forth by society’s traditional arbiters — the scientists, the experts, the judges, the journalists — it would leave ordinary Americans rudderless and uncertain what to believe. If every “expert” who disagreed with him was a liar, as well as a partisan or an enemy of the people or a member of a vast conspiracy, then their facts posed no challenge to his "facts." Americans would have to decide what to believe based on who screamed the loudest and who was saying what they wanted to hear.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-12-03/election-fraud-lie-trump

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It’s hilarious watching the newborn warriors of republican truth and justice here fight for a guy who has had an alarmingly huge amount of what he says fact checked as blatant lies.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The journalists that told us about “mostly” peaceful protests, and the pee-pee? Scientists who told us not to wear a mask and that we had nothing to worry about? The experts who told us both elections would be a landslide? Judges who let violent criminals walk free? You’re right , the people don’t have much confidence in all that. Trump wasn’t necessary to bring it about. It’s a self inflicted wound. Wake up. 

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Care to comment on the millions in foreign dollars the Biden family raked in while he was in office ? Care to compare dollar amount to the Trump family intake of foreign dollars while he's been in office ? Or just a clueless hack about these facts ?

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It’s hilarious watching the newborn warriors of republican truth and justice here fight for a guy who has had an alarmingly huge amount of what he says fact checked as blatant lies.

Fact checked lol 

Trump caused people to have no faith in the media. It’s so stupid it’s funny.   Coming, of course, from someone in the media. A dying version of it. Trump kept them on life support. 

Trump caused people to have less faith in scientists. Eggs are bad for you. Eggs are good for you. Smoking is good for you. Smoking is the worst thing you can do. AIDS will kill us all. Just use a condom. The earth is flat. 82 genders. 

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Fact checked lol 

Facts are bias. :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Facts are bias. :thumbsup: 

Joe's team believes truth over facts. Right out of the horses mouth. Lol

26 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Care to comment on the millions in foreign dollars the Biden family raked in while he was in office ? Care to compare dollar amount to the Trump family intake of foreign dollars while he's been in office ? Or just a clueless hack about these facts ?

You would so lose that argument if anyone wanted to look it.  Amount that the Trump/DC hotel took in from foreigners would dwarf even your wildest Hunter lies.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

You would so lose that argument if anyone wanted to look it.  Amount that the Trump/DC hotel took in from foreigners would dwarf even your wildest Hunter lies.

Hunter lies ? Lol 

Disqualified from participating.  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hunter lies? Drawing an equivalence between Trump and Biden corruption is one thing and worthy of debate. But saying “Hunter lies” removes all credibility. Shame. 

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Those people deserve whatever comes to them.  Via the legal system or other ways. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hunter lies ? Lol 

Disqualified from participating.  

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hunter lies? Drawing an equivalence between Trump and Biden corruption is one thing and worthy of debate. But saying “Hunter lies” removes all credibility. Shame. 

Well, if this thread has taught us anything, it's that you two are the experts in what's fact or fiction.  😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well, if this thread has taught us anything, it's that you two are the experts in what's fact or fiction.  😂

Prove it wrong. What lies have  been told about Hunter? I know you like to just say things and move on, but if you’re defending your credibility you have to begin with putting forth something credible. Not just some words. 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Prove it wrong. What lies have  been told about Hunter? I know you like to just say things and move on, but if you’re defending your credibility you have to begin with putting forth something credible. Not just some words. 

Won't do it.. old hag disappeared too. Its how they roll. 

What happens if Trump just says "nah I'm not leaving" and there's a million America First patriots outside protecting him? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

What happens if Trump just says "nah I'm not leaving" and there's a million America First patriots outside protecting him? 

He doesn't have to leave until he loses.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Y’all would destroy democracy over this. You’re very, very dangerous people and I hope that not only is Trump repudiated, as he has been through the election, but that his most ardent supporters are never given credence again. Ever.

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

If there’s an army of clowns protecting him outside the White House it ends the same way, him not being president just with more domestic terrorism to account for after. It doesn’t end with him being anointed president because people are scared of the terrorists outside protecting him with guns lol.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, tanatastic said:

If there’s an army of clowns protecting him outside the White House it ends the same way, him not being president just with more domestic terrorism to account for after. It doesn’t end with him being anointed president because people are scared of the terrorists outside protecting him with guns lol.

Yeah probably, it would be interesting to watch though 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Depends...have all Constitutional legal avenues been explored and Biden is proven the winner?  Well, I guess all of them deserve what may be coming to them by oppososing a legal election.