Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

Seeing people make fun of Biden's speaking ability is hilarious after listening to Trump speak for 4 years.  Such hypocrites.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Seeing people not make fun of Biden's speaking ability after making fun of Trump's speaking ability for the last 4 years is hilarious.  Such hypocrites...particularly the people who pretend to be centrists. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Seeing people make fun of Biden's speaking ability is hilarious after listening to Trump speak for 4 years.  Such hypocrites.

Watching people not make fun of Biden’s speaking ability after making fun of Trumps for four years. Such hypocrites. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Seeing people not make fun of Biden's speaking ability after making fun of Trump's speaking ability for the last 4 years is hilarious.  Such hypocrites...particularly the people who pretend to be centrists. 

Jinx

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Watching people not make fun of Biden’s speaking ability after making fun of Trumps for four years. Such hypocrites. 

I agree.  I think Biden is terrible at speaking.  Anyone who criticized Trump for how terrible of a speaker he is should also criticize Biden.  No argument from me.

39 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

On the plus side, we'll get plenty of this kind of stuff to  :lol:  at.

This is Joe introducing his pick for Health and Human Services, Javier Becera

Or as Joe likes to call him 

"Health and Education svmpls, Javier Backarera."   Around the 30 second mark.

Lol well at least we won't need Saturday night live 

Just now, drobeski said:

Lol well at least we won't need Saturday night live 

Plus he said Health& Education. It’s Health and Human Services. Jesus 

Remember way back in October when the liberal media were up in arms because someone mispronounced Kamala? I guess Biden gets a pass. We will be grading this presidency on a curve I guess. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't recall anybody claiming Trump was eloquent. He wasn't and he said dumb things.

Biden is a blithering idiot. 

Nothing hypocritical about it. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Plus he said Health& Education. It’s Health and Human Services. Jesus 

That was the best part. Anybody can botch a name. He can't even get his cabinet positions correct. 

Health & Education Svrs   :lol:

19 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I don't recall anybody claiming Trump was eloquent. He wasn't and he said dumb things.

Bingo 

36 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Seriously. Who on this site ever talked glowingly about Trump's communication style other than him not being afraid to aggressively call people out?

He was liked cause he got shlt done. 

On the other hand, creepy joe is an all around useless toad. 47 years of bumbling keystone cop in office. 

Trump files motion to intervene in Texas v. 5

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Seriously. Who on this site ever talked glowingly about Trump's communication style other than him not being afraid to aggressively call people out?

He was liked cause he got shlt done. 

On the other hand, creepy joe is an all around useless toad. 47 years of bumbling keystone cop in office. 

Nobody ever said Trump was a great orator. In fact, plenty of people made fun of him. 

Weird, I don't remember hawkeye ever calling anybody out over it. Guess he's decided to take up the mantle for sho as the centrist that only calls out one side. 

24 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Nobody ever said Trump was a great orator. In fact, plenty of people made fun of him. 

Weird, I don't remember hawkeye ever calling anybody out over it. Guess he's decided to take up the mantle for sho as the centrist that only calls out one side. 

Hawkeye  just makes things up, projects. Tiresome.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He's sho 

1. Swallwel kicked off the House Intel Committee. Compromised by Chinese honeypot.

2. 17 States now engaged with battleground states over their fraud. At the SCOTUS and not dead.

3. FB getting sued by 48 states.

4. Hunter Biden under tax investigation.

A lot going on today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hawkeye  just makes things up, projects. Tiresome.  

What did I make up?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

What did I make up?

That people didn’t mention that Trump isn’t a good speaker and says stupid stuff. You’re boring me now. Take the L. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That people didn’t mention that Trump isn’t a good speaker and says stupid stuff. You’re boring me now. Take the L. 

😂

State Rep. Cynthia Johnson (D) Michigan has been stripped of her committee seats by state officials after she issued a "warning" to supporters of President Trump and others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

State Rep. Cynthia Johnson (D) Michigan has been stripped of her committee seats by state officials after she issued a "warning" to supporters of President Trump and others.

Is that the one who was in Borat? The hooker? 

21 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

So awesome!! How the hell did a person like that get on those commitees anyway? Focking racist piece of crap.

State House Speaker Lee Chatfield (R) condemned Johnson's comments and said she would be stripped of her seats on the House Agriculture; Oversight; and Families, Children and Seniors committees. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/529491-michigan-lawmaker-who-gave-warning-to-trump-supporters-stripped-of-committee-seats%3famp

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

He's sho 

I was thinking alias but hawkeye can actually form complete sentences and his posts aren't riddled with typos. 

Still, it wouldn't surprise me. A lot of similarities between the two. 

28 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I was thinking alias but hawkeye can actually form complete sentences and his posts aren't riddled with typos. 

Still, it wouldn't surprise me. A lot of similarities between the two. 

Not Sho. Some similar opinions but I assure you, we  are not the same. 

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yes. You both appear to have low grade Aspergers

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That sounds exactly like something sho would say.

:banana:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is that the one who was in Borat? The hooker? 

Denis Rodman wannabe. I do love Rodman though. Without him not winning jack squat. Defensive black belt. The MF would fight to the death for a ball and elbow you in the kidney.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wow, I can't imagine sharing similar opinions as Shotard.  That guy is a complete moron.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

No wonder Twitter and the other tech companies  killed that story prior to the election. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember way back in October when the liberal media were up in arms because someone mispronounced Kamala? I guess Biden gets a pass. We will be grading this presidency on a curve I guess. 

Liberal now including FOX these days. 🤣

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Wow, I can't imagine sharing similar opinions as Shotard.  That guy is a complete moron.

Just about everyone here is a complete moron. We wouldn’t keep posting here if we weren’t. 

• Like 1

We need an old school Risk game front. We have no allies but Russia and the US alliance against China...shake hands and get this done. Curb stomp them. Hit them hard on not allowing gays to marry, human rights violations, environmental travesties, religious persecution. Crush that cranium on the hardball and make em' bleed like the dogs they eat.  

50 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We need an old school Risk game front. We have no allies but Russia and the US alliance against China...shake hands and get this done. Curb stomp them. Hit them hard on not allowing gays to marry, human rights violations, environmental travesties, religious persecution. Crush that cranium on the hardball and make em' bleed like the dogs they eat.  

I'm only responding because nobody responds to your dumbshit anymore. Merry xmas

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I'm only responding because nobody responds to your dumbshit anymore. Merry xmas

Christmas. Don’t be a libtard.