Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How's it going to happen then?  You seem so sure this is going to happen yet you spend so much of your time on here talking about it.  Shouldn't you be preparing for the inevitable?  Shouldn't you be stockpiling food, water, guns and ammo when you're not busy honing your military skills?

If you 100% believed it was going to happen then you'd be one of those people on Doomsday Preppers with your shelter built and bugout bag ready to go already.

I think there's so many ways it can happen that its hard to pin down.  Hell, the Russian Revolution was actually TWO revolutions:  a failed revolution in 1905 and then a successful one in 1917.  Even if a revolt was sparked in 2021, and it was put down, that would not be the end of it.  Tempers can swing back around and some may try again a few years later.

And the civil war thread is a good place to discuss how you might prepare.  I've already given several ideas of my own in that thread.  Feel free to brainstorm ideas there.

8 minutes ago, OB1 said:

there has been zero credible evidence presented to dispute that. 

Refute the Antrim Co forensic audit.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

I think there's so many ways it can happen that its hard to pin down.  Hell, the Russian Revolution was actually TWO revolutions:  a failed revolution in 1905 and then a successful one in 1917.  Even if a revolt was sparked in 2021, and it was put down, that would not be the end of it.  Tempers can swing back around and some may try again a few years later.

And the civil war thread is a good place to discuss how you might prepare.  I've already given several ideas of my own in that thread.  Feel free to brainstorm ideas there.

I think we're far more advanced as a nation to fail like others did over 100 years ago.

33 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You do realize the the fact checking sites are complete BS, right? They simply tell it the way they want, not the truth.

Cool story, bro. Good thing I’m not using one of those. :doh:

28 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I heard banjoes as I read this. 

Me too!

I think we're far more advanced as a nation to fail like others did over 100 years ago.

That statement has no meaning.

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Some people believe it's a sign that biden and harris think they are going to lose. Other politicians do just after the election. But then again this election has had issues so she's smart not to resign. However I'd does show weakness.

No they don’t. And no it doesn’t. 

People still think this is an ongoing election. 😂

Harris said a long time ago she planned to keep her job, it has nothing to do with “just in case we lose.”.

35 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Lol what’s even happening here in this thread right now? “Nevada casts electoral votes for Trump.” Nevada cast its electoral votes for Biden. Are you guys on literal crack right now? Random right wing nut lunatic websites report blatantly false that states have reversed their vote and are giving EC to Trump and you guys buying it. 😂😂😂

I said it before, I’m not even joking, we are this close to you guys declaring that reality is a Matrix like democratic virtual reality and we are being tricked by Obama. I swear to Christ, you guys are like 1 inch away from that right now.

People have been committed to the psych ward for less crazy sh!t than this. 🤣

Great.  We've already seen the other side - making "lists", burning, looting and murdering those that don't tow the liberal orthodoxy.

You act as if you're posting from some moral high ground.  Pro-tip:  you ain't.

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Refute the Antrim Co forensic audit.

I don't have to. See in this country the burden of proof is on the accuser.  Supposedly there is an audit on Thursday. Let's see what happens. Until then it's still just allegation. More importantly though, unless it is proven that not only was there fraud there, but it is also proven in enough counties around the country to effectively change 37 electoral votes the election results will still stand. It would certainly be alarming if it was shown to be intentional and true.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Great.  We've already seen the other side - making "lists", burning, looting and murdering those that don't tow the liberal orthodoxy.

What did they say that was so bad? WMB is all this is.  White man bad. And Cucks get all hot and bothered. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm not at all.  Other members here have posted plenty of the examples you mentioned.  Is there something wrong with sharing examples of the other side, or does that offend you?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not at all.  Other members here have posted plenty of the examples you mentioned.  Is there something wrong with sharing examples of the other side, or does that offend you?

I'm waiting for examples that you present that implicate your side and you calling them out.

Once you do that, then maybe you'll have some credibility.

8 minutes ago, OB1 said:

I don't have to. See in this country the burden of proof is on the accuser.  Supposedly there is an audit on Thursday. Let's see what happens. Until then it's still just allegation. More importantly though, unless it is proven that not only was there fraud there, but it is also proven in enough counties around the country to effectively change 37 electoral votes the election results will still stand. It would certainly be alarming if it was shown to be intentional and true.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OB1 said:

Will you go back to your safe space and take the other Cucks with you if fraud is shown? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm waiting for examples that you present that implicate your side and you calling them out.

Once you do that, then maybe you'll have some credibility.

I never said there were examples of me implicating the left, I said there were plenty of examples of others doing it here.  This place is echo chamber and I'm not here to keep echoing the same crap that's already being said.  I'm here to give a different opinion and view on things.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I never said there were examples of me implicating the left, I said there were plenty of examples of others doing it here.  This place is echo chamber and I'm not here to keep echoing the same crap that's already being said.  I'm here to give a different opinion and view on things.

if you were so against this type of stuff, you would present lunatics from both sides.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

if you were so against this type of stuff, you would present lunatics from both sides.

Why do you need me to keep repeating what's already being said here.  That would be like me going over to FBG and talking about how much I dislike Trump.  I'd just be repeating the same crap and that's why I rarely posted there before I got suspended.

25 minutes ago, OB1 said:

So if fraud is shown using the same machines that are used elsewhere, you wouldn’t want those other machines audited too? Why not? 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Will you go back to your safe space and take the other Cucks with you if fraud is shown? 

I'm pretty confident that the type of widespread fraud that would have overturned Biden's victory didn't happen. If it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it did, I'll accept it and condemn those who perpetrated it. When it is proven again (and again and again) that these claims are bullshit will cult45 do the same? Not bloody likely.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So if fraud is shown using the same machines that are used elsewhere, you wouldn’t want those other machines audited too? Why not? 

Link to where I said that? 🙄

4 minutes ago, OB1 said:

Link to where I said that? 🙄

You say even if fraud is shown in Michigan, it won’t be enough because Biden has enough electoral votes elsewhere. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You say even if fraud is shown in Michigan, it won’t be enough because Biden has enough electoral votes elsewhere. 

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see. I said that if it was only proven in Michigan it wouldn't be enough to overturn the election. It would have to be proven in enough counties/states where the votes that were effected would overturn 37 electoral votes to give Trump the presidency. Nowhere did I say that it shouldn't be investigated or audited in that case.

5 minutes ago, OB1 said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see. I said that if it was only proven in Michigan it wouldn't be enough to overturn the election. It would have to be proven in enough counties/states where the votes that were effected would overturn 37 electoral votes to give Trump the presidency. Nowhere did I say that it shouldn't be investigated or audited in that case.

So if fraud happened in the Michigan machines, is it possible it happened in the other states? If so, how should we proceed? 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So if fraud happened in the Michigan machines, is it possible it happened in the other states? If so, how should we proceed? 

If fraud is proven in Michigan machines then audits of similar medicines should be done. This isn't hard. It is my understanding that such audits have been done in certain places. Also Georgia, that uses the boogeyman dominion machines, did a hand recount and Biden still won. Inconvenient facts for the Venezuelan algorithm conspiracy theorists.

2 minutes ago, OB1 said:

If fraud is proven in Michigan machines then audits of similar medicines should be done. This isn't hard. It is my understanding that such audits have been done in certain places. Also Georgia, that uses the boogeyman dominion machines, did a hand recount and Biden still won. Inconvenient facts for the Venezuelan algorithm conspiracy theorists.

Ok

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

No they don’t. And no it doesn’t. 

They absolutely do liar. You know people can look this sh1t up right? Focking retard 

Tell us when Obama resigned when he won?

And yes it does show weakness. Look I think Biden will be installed as president. I said it well over a month ago. I was holding out hope but I don't believe Trump has a path to victory. 

You coming in here and either lying or being completely wrong isn't help anything.

• Thanks 1

Watch the money continue to be sucked from his followers even after today for the “fight”. There are guys here who’s kids won’t be going to college because of all the money donated.

Republicans: The Bilked ilk.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They absolutely do liar. You know people can look this sh1t up right? Focking retard 

Tell us when Obama resigned when he won?

And yes it does show weakness. Look I think Biden will be installed as president. I said it well over a month ago. I was holding out hope but I don't believe Trump has a path to victory. 

You coming in here and either lying or being completely wrong isn't help anything.

It’t the exception and not the rule. HTH

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Watch the money continue to be bilked from his followers even after today for the “fight”. There are guys here who’s kids won’t be going to college because of all the money donated.

They were just hoping for a pardon. 

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Watch the money continue to be bilked from his followers even after today for the “fight”. There are guys here who’s kids won’t be going to college because of all the money donated.

Huh? Biden is going to make sure all kids who want to go to college can go to college...for free!!!

Just now, Gladiators said:

Huh? Biden is going to make sure all kids who want to go to college can go to college...for free!!!

That’s after he cures cancer.

10 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

For sure. Free college!! Owners are going to donate their buildings and land continue the upkeep of them for free. Teachers will keep teaching but for free. Text books? Free!!! Government officials will manage over all this for free!! Creepy joe and kameltoe will work for free as well!!!! Everything will be free!!!!

We are all saved!!!! :banana: