Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

My third grader reads better.  

At least they waited until Jeopardy was over I always turn it after it anyway.  Wheel of Fortune sucks.  

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

😭😭😭 Keep them coming!

Forget politics, he looks and sounds sick.  Very feeble.  I take no pride saying that.  His wife has to help him off the stage.  Reminds me of helping my grandparents around. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Forget politics, he looks and sounds sick.  Very feeble.  I take no pride saying that.  

Agreed.  My grandpa sounded much like him when he was in his early 80's.  He needed a nap every couple hours.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

of course it did, it was the story of the Clintons

This actually made me :lol:   

:cheers:

I give it 18 months at most pumping him full of the best medicine we have to offer, then we have a woman that polled at 1% among her own base. What a shltshow...

:doh:

1 minute ago, Reality said:

I give it 18 months at most pumping him full of the best medicine we have to offer, then we have a woman that polled at 1% among her own base. What a shltshow...

It's like some tales from the crypt episode.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Troof

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Is he going to keel over tonight?  He looks and sounds horrible.  😟

The guilt is eating him up. I think he may be getting what happened. I think he does love this country and he knows what his people did to it. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Refute the Antrim Co forensic audit.

Ok.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/14/michigan-judge-allows-release-report-antrim-county-voting/6537394002/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/12/04/michigan-lawsuit-makes-wild-claims-voter-turnout/3829654001/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/04/russell-james-ramsland-jr/affidavit-michigan-lawsuit-seeking-overturn-electi/

He said there was 782% voter turnout in Muskegon, but it was 78.2%. That’s how bad at math he is; he thought 10 times as many votes were cast than actually were. His Antrim report is more of the same stupidity. Dunno who is dumber - him or people that believe him.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The guilt is eating him up. I think he may be getting what happened. I think he does love this country and he knows what his people did to it. 

Are you and drobeski going to cry? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Ok.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/14/michigan-judge-allows-release-report-antrim-county-voting/6537394002/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/12/04/michigan-lawsuit-makes-wild-claims-voter-turnout/3829654001/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/04/russell-james-ramsland-jr/affidavit-michigan-lawsuit-seeking-overturn-electi/

He said there was 782% voter turnout in Muskegon, but it was 78.2%. That’s how bad at math he is; he thought 10 times as many votes were cast than actually were. His Antrim report is more of the same stupidity. Dunno who is dumber - him or people that believe him.

Serious question for cult45. What would it take for you to believe your dear leader lost fair and square? Would anything short of Trump himself admitting it be enough? Obviously the egomaniac in chief isn't going to do that so what else would be enough evidence (or more appropriately lack of evidence) for you?

Barr was fired. He didn't resign. Keep your powder dry. Pentagon is involved. Not about Biden and Trump anymore. If you haven't served in combat operations and are a fat phuck stay in your house. Not cut out for it. Just a weak scared person with no discipline. Nothing wrong with that most are. Not everyone can stomach reality. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Ok.

So you're referencing articles from before the report was released?  The Free Press article might as well be an editorial

5 minutes ago, OB1 said:

Serious question for cult45. What would it take for you to believe your dear leader lost fair and square? Would anything short of Trump himself admitting it be enough? Obviously the egomaniac in chief isn't going to do that so what else would be enough evidence (or more appropriately lack of evidence) for you?

if the left stopped trying to shame people for thinking something was wrong with the election, in turn i think there would be more openness to the idea he lost fairly.

17 minutes ago, OB1 said:

An independent forensic audit of Dominion machines, funding and contracts with states.  Also, quit making this about Trump.  Why are you guys so willing to turn a blind eye to bipartisan election fraud?  Both sides are caught with their hand in the cookie jar.  Prominent Dems have sounded the alarm in the past.  Why do you want to continue with rigged elections?

16 minutes ago, OB1 said:

What would it take you to be suspicious dramatic fraud occurred? Eye witness testimony? Dramatic statistically a anomalies? Videos? 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What would it take you to be suspicious dramatic fraud occurred? Eye witness testimony? Dramatic statistically a anomalies? Videos? 

More than 1 judge out of 89 not throwing out the bogus claims almost immediately would be a good start. When republican judges, 39 of them appointed by Trump btw, dismiss these cases with scathing commentary not common among judges I tend to doubt the veracity of the claims. I couldn't give a flying crap what CNN, Newsmax, MSNBC, FOXnews, or OAN think of it all. Give me the facts, and facts are what rule in the court of law. I trust the judicial system to at the least hear the arguments of fraud as it pertains to such an important moment in our history. They haven't though, they've thrown them out quickly in almost ever instance. How can you possibly ignore that? Trump was claiming fraud BEFORE the election. if it was so clear, and so evident then we wouldn't be here 41 days later still talking about what evidence could possibly come to light. It would be one thing for there to have been a factual claim straight away that was being debated and discussed in court with steadfast witnesses backed up by documented proof. This was so very obviously a claim that has been searching for evidence from the very start.

At this point it would take extraordinary evidence to convince me that the most extraordinary crime in the history of the United States has been committed when the only thing that backs it up is the extraordinary liar in chief's bogus claims. Show some proof and talk about facts or shut the fock up and accept Biden as the next President.     

• Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, OB1 said:

Are you and drobeski going to cry? 

I haven’t killed anyone since 1984. Or cried. 

41 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

if the left stopped trying to shame people for thinking something was wrong with the election, in turn i think there would be more openness to the idea he lost fairly.

Think about what you just said. You are saying that accepting the truth (in my hypothetical of course, don't want to upset cult45's fragile reality) in any way would rely on how your perceived enemies are acting. That's craziness. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I haven’t killed anyone since 1984. Or cried. 

You’re pretty good at whining on here though. You’ve been on a binge of pissing and moaning for a while now. 

1 hour ago, OB1 said:

Serious question for cult45. What would it take for you to believe your dear leader lost fair and square? 

Are you talking about pelosi and her liberal gang pushing russian/Trump collusion for more than 3 YEARS and coming up with nothing? Serious question for pvssy45.

19 minutes ago, OB1 said:

Think about what you just said. You are saying that accepting the truth (in my hypothetical of course, don't want to upset cult45's fragile reality) in any way would rely on how your perceived enemies are acting. That's craziness. 

no its not crazy.  all of this civil unrest and marching and protesting is built on lack of trust.  to unmake it, both sides need to start trusting each other again.  to get there, you start having each side respect and trust their opinions.  so the left showing respect for republicans issues with the election would help defuse it.  this is far from crazy.  its actually a military tactic.  it was taught to and used by police this summer. when protestors were marching against police violence, the response was to have police kneel and be respectful to the protestors and their opinions.  this helped defuse it.  if the police treated BLM the way democrats treat republicans who think the vote was rigged, the police would have mocked and made fun of blm openly and called them names and called them crazy.  that would have ended poorly.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

no its not crazy.  all of this civil unrest and marching and protesting is built on lack of trust.  to unmake it, both sides need to start trusting each other again.  to get there, you start having each side respect and trust their opinions.  so the left showing respect for republicans issues with the election would help defuse it.  this is far from crazy.  its actually a military tactic.  it was taught to and used by police this summer. when protestors were marching against police violence, the response was to have police kneel and be respectful to the protestors and their opinions.  this helped defuse it.  if the police treated BLM the way democrats treat republicans who think the vote was rigged, the police would have mocked and made fun of blm openly and called them names and called them crazy.  that would have ended poorly.

Yes, it's crazy to base your view of facts and the truth on how other people are acting. That means you are being manipulated one way or another. Facts are facts, truth is truth. They don't change based on whether your "enemy" wins or not. If it does then you are not living in reality.

• Like 1

if you have any understanding of the psychology of how the media can control the narrative, its extremely clear that the mainstream press is egging on the right wing protesters, pretty much begging for violence so they can write stories about how republicans are horrible people.  they probably have no idea how such actions can spiral out of control.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OB1 said:

Yes, it's crazy to base your view of facts and the truth on how other people are acting. That means you are being manipulated one way or another. Facts are facts, truth is truth. They don't change based on whether your "enemy" wins or not. If it does then you are not living in reality.

what planet are you on?  people do that all the time.  if you believe someone is guilty of something, and they refuse to address the issue and just come out and show confidence in the system, it looks sketchy as hell.  when someone is truly innocent of something, they dont act like that.  innocent people address the issue on day one and even ask for a review to look into the problem.  thats basic human instinct.

the democrats are ACTING guilty.  that undeniable.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Hallway not full enough yet? You dirty girl

More like a petri dish....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

More like a petri dish....

Reported. An icebox isn't conducive to bacterial growth. 

17 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Reported. An icebox isn't conducive to bacterial growth. 

Unless the icebox is old and broken as seems to be the case.

24 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

what planet are you on?  people do that all the time.  if you believe someone is guilty of something, and they refuse to address the issue and just come out and show confidence in the system, it looks sketchy as hell.  when someone is truly innocent of something, they dont act like that.  innocent people address the issue on day one and even ask for a review to look into the problem.  thats basic human instinct.

the democrats are ACTING guilty.  that undeniable.

Perception /= truth or fact. I'm talking about accepting facts, not perceiving guilt. You are doing a great job of demonstrating that you base your view on perception and belief rather than facts.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OB1 said:

Perception /= truth or fact. I'm talking about accepting facts, not perceiving guilt. You are doing a great job of demonstrating that you base your view on perception and belief rather than facts.

Why are you arguing that social cues do not exist?  I suddenly feel like I'm talking to an autistic person.  A sign of autism is failure to recognize social cues.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

An independent forensic audit of Dominion machines, funding and contracts with states.  Also, quit making this about Trump.  Why are you guys so willing to turn a blind eye to bipartisan election fraud?  Both sides are caught with their hand in the cookie jar.  Prominent Dems have sounded the alarm in the past.  Why do you want to continue with rigged elections?

If there was an actual problem here, you'd see a lot more leftist outrage. But this is NOT about that. This is about Trump continuing to fundraise and being so fragile that he cannot fathom losing. And he's such a whiny little b!tch that he's willing to go scorched earth over the entire democratic process, consequences be damned, because of his own inadequacies. Prominent dems sounded the alarm, then they wrote legislation trying to secure the elections. Moscow Mitch shut them all down. So IF there were giant issues with fraud (there aren't) you wouldn't have to look any further than your own sh!t-show party to cast blame. Seriously, the GOP should be nuked as a party right now. God, I thought the Democrats were dysfunctional morons, then Trump came along, swallowed the whole party, and it's been festering in his bowels for the last few years absorbing all of Trump's sh!t. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

If the left held the hands of the crying babies who lost, they wouldn’t be so mad? Trumpers went from “F your feelings” to “Why are you shaming us? That’s so mean!”

Biden won fairly; it honestly doesn’t matter whether Trump followers believe it or not. The sun will rise tomorrow whether or not you believe in it too.

• Haha 1