Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s not denying he lost simpleton. It’s talking about fraud.  It can occur. You gotta get some help man. TDS is killing you. 

Derangement is believing in things that have been disproven repeatedly. If you had half a brain, you'd understand that TDS was actually coined to discuss people like you.  But you guys were too stupid to figure it out. And have been running around propagating the term and using it  incorrectly all along. LOL

So, 60 different cases, Trump's own lawyer saying that they're not alleging any fraud whatsoever. But you still believe 'FRAUD!". No that's not derangement at all. Certainly not delusion!

Lol

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Derangement is believing in things that have been disproven repeatedly.

Russian hoax. And a million other things. Do you seriously need a list?

You have TDS.

On 12/10/2020 at 1:02 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. You bring nothing. I was kinda glad you came back.  But it’s all empty quips.  We all do it, but you’re at a different level. You’re probably interesting for a few minutes IRL. 

Ha! 

Two Trumpers die and go to heaven. God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions. One of them says, “Yes my Lord. What were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud?”

God says, “My son, there was no fraud. Biden won the election fair and square.”

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one Trumper turns to the other and whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought!”

Muh fraud! :cry: :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Two Trumpers die and go to heaven. God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions. One of them says, “Yes my Lord. What were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud?”

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one Trumper turns to the other and whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought!”

...And the silicon chip inside his head

Gets switched to overload

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Quality. :lol: 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

🤣

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

...And the silicon chip inside his head

Gets switched to overload

All the TDSers are overloading. Nothing has changed. 12 years down the road their brains will still be fully occupied by Trump. What a severely weak, mentally handicapped group of people the libs are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They thought they won with Obama too. 

What a freaking meltdown of society hussein introduced. It's crazy there are so many stupid liberals alive and breathing. Well, even the dead ones vote now so I guess the harm they inflict on the US goes even beyond the grave.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

arent you on bored with the Mcconnell voter fraud yet?

Geesus Drobes, catch up huh?  Even all your favorite news sites had to give up the ghost on this bullshit. 

Regarding pardons. Nobody should be surprised. It does a great job of just throwing more dung on Trump's so-called Legacy and reputation. But as for me? I just thank God for the state courts.

Just now, wiffleball said:

Geesus Drobes, catch up huh?  Even all your favorite news sites had to give up the ghost on this bullshit. 

Newsome appointed Kamala’s successor. I know how important that was before Drobs would accept the facts.

Dominion sues Giuliani for $1.3 billion over 'Big Lie' about election fraud

In the lawsuit Monday, the company focused on how Giuliani continued to claim without evidence that Dominion aided election fraud even after he received a cease-and-desist letter. The Canadian-founded company details how listeners of Giuliani reacted by amplifying online his message of a stolen election. The former mayor of New York and well-known prosecutor repeated his claims on podcasts and his radio show and YouTube shows. He also used his platform in recent months to make money pitching cigars, a conservative alternative to the AARP and the sale of gold coins, the lawsuit says.

Giuliani also appeared on TV networks OANN, Fox and Fox Business to make accusations of election fraud, the lawsuit notes.
Dominion also details how on January 6 -- hours before a crowd of Trump supporters in Washington violently overran the Capitol -- Giuliani continued to push claims of election fraud about Dominion in tweets, on a YouTube appearance and in his own speech at the event. Giuliani said at the rally, without evidence, that he knew of an expert who had examined Dominion voting machines and saw changed votes, concluding, "This election was stolen," according to the complaint.

Apparently BS conspiracy theories have consequences. :shocking:

27 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Apparently BS conspiracy theories have consequences. :shocking:

There'll be some hair-dye dripping in the Giuliana house tonight!

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Maybe Dominion didn't like receiving threats like this because of the accusations made about them.

https://twitter.com/charlesbethea/status/1353748751177953280?s=20

Trump should start suing people for saying they want him dead too. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump should start suing people for saying they want him dead too. 

There's nothing stopping him.

When do we get over the he said she said stuff and talk about real tangible things that matter like policies?  Does anyone care about that stuff anymore?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trying what?

For a crew that’s been wrong so often you are very confident. Keep listening to the ones that have continually lied right to your face and censor dissent. It’s worked out well for your side so far. Pee pee tape. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For a crew that’s been wrong so often you are very confident. Keep listening to the ones that have continually lied right to your face and censor dissent. It’s worked out well for your side so far. Pee pee tape. 

Says the guy, who despite loss after loss in court because of no evidence, continues to believe the election was stolen. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Says the guy, who despite loss after loss in court because of no evidence, continues to believe the election was stolen. 

Did I ever say the election was stolen? I have said, and say there was fraud. Don’t make things up. 

57 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Says the guy who believes that mail in ballots this year had the most remarkable accuracy rate of all time 

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Just say the word "change" 100 times.

It's what hussein ran on. Hope and change. What a wreck of a president he was. 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The pee tape was incredibly stupid.  Even if it existed, who the hell cares?  I only made my post to make fun of the My Pillow guy because I think he's crazy.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The pee tape was incredibly stupid.  Even if it existed, who the hell cares?  I only made my post to make fun of the My Pillow guy because I think he's crazy.

Crazy? So you think there was no fraud/ laws broke? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Crazy? So you think there was no fraud/ laws broke? 

I think there was some voter fraud and I think there is some every election.  I don't believe all the conspiracy theories about the Dominion machines at the moment though.  I believe Mr. Pillow is a nut job.

12 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Four years of tears. :doublethumbsup: 

12 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Which cases actually had all the evidence presented?