hill2619

Rogers this week

I'm in a 8 team league, which I know is weak, but it's friends and more important than any other I'd do. 

Several are Vikings fans and so let their hatred of the Packers cloud their judgment. So I have mahomes and Aaron Rogers. 

I actually started Rogers the last two weeks with Jones out and Adams back. I was a genius last week, not so much this week. That said, Rogers still did well and I won. :)

Wondering thoughts on Rogers this week. Likely without both rbs on depth chart. I'm thinking Rogers again a great play but it's a little nuts benching mahomes. 

Thoughts? I hate Thursday decisions! 

Mahomes 

I have the same kind of problem this week cause I have Mahomes and Herbert. I'm thinking Mahomes might be thinking he has to keep up with Wilson SEA QB for MVP. Or was last weeks 5 TD's a fluke? After watching the game I got the feeling he was wanting to pad his stats. I also think if this is true Bell will be the bell cow from now on instead of CEH...

I know Herbert will get me 23 vs LV.

So after long consideration I'm going to stick with Mahomes. I only picked up Herbert for Mahomes bye week next week anyway. Why not pad your stats more if you're Mahomes before your bye week?

you guys are thinking about it too hard.   start Mahomes every week (except next week when he has a bye)