BLS

My $2k bet with Mike Honcho - Discussion Necessary

So originally I was just going to PM this to MikeHoncho, but I figured I should make it public, so there's no discrepancy.

MH, I am a man of my word, and as such, my intentions are that if Joe Biden is legally declared the victor, I WILL pay you for our bet.

You have my word that my intentions are to pay you, but I need to be clear on something.  This election STINKS and I fully expect there will be legal ramifications, rulings, and possible court proceedings.

Once they are done, if Biden is declared the winner, I will send you the money via PayPal, Venmo, etc.

I also understand you had nothing to do with the election shenanigans.  That being said, I don't feel it's right to pay you if there's possible fraud with this election.

My stance is, let's let this play out to completion.  I hope you understand my position, and that you'll agree to let it run its course.

If you have concerns, or issues with my stance, please post your thoughts here.

I don't know if your looking for opinions, but...if I won this bet, I would not expect payment until either Trump was officially still the 45th POTUS or Biden was officially the 46th POTUS and took an oath.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No other way, whomever chose the guy getting inaugurated in January,  won the bet.

This. 

1 hour ago, BLS said:

So originally I was just going to PM this to MikeHoncho, but I figured I should make it public, so there's no discrepancy.

MH, I am a man of my word, and as such, my intentions are that if Joe Biden is legally declared the victor, I WILL pay you for our bet.

You have my word that my intentions are to pay you, but I need to be clear on something.  This election STINKS and I fully expect there will be legal ramifications, rulings, and possible court proceedings.

Once they are done, if Biden is declared the winner, I will send you the money via PayPal, Venmo, etc.

I also understand you had nothing to do with the election shenanigans.  That being said, I don't feel it's right to pay you if there's possible fraud with this election.

My stance is, let's let this play out to completion.  I hope you understand my position, and that you'll agree to let it run its course.

If you have concerns, or issues with my stance, please post your thoughts here.

I disagree with your assessment that the election stinks(no need to debate that here though), but have no problem waiting until everything is played out to completion. If it's decided for Trump, I too will absolutely pay this bet.

I'd say let the best man win, but honestly, I want to win. Until it's settled :cheers:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I disagree with your assessment that the election stinks(no need to debate that here though), but have no problem until everything is played out to completion. If it's decided for Trump, I too will absolutely pay this bet.

I'd say let the best man win, but honestly, I want to win. Until it's settled :cheers:

I figured you'd see it this way.  Hence why I posted it publicly.  No misunderstandings.

For those that asked, the bet was 1: Donald Trump would win this electon, 2: Anybody but Donald Trump would win this election.

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No other way, whomever chose the guy getting inaugurated in January,  won the bet.

This. 

1 minute ago, BLS said:

I figured you'd see it this way.  Hence why I posted it publicly.  No misunderstandings.

For those that asked, the bet was 1: Donald Trump would win this electon, 2: Anybody but Donald Trump would win this election.

for 2k? da fuq? with a stranger?

If it's creepy joe, the new taxes that will be coming will bring your winnings down to about 25% or $500 within the year. Have fun with that because you will have to start paying major taxes the likes of california, country wide. So....we all lose in the end. Enjoy your personal victory for chump change. 

• Like 1

I hope creepy Joe’s tax increases do happen. Wake some dumb Mf’rs up. I hope the NFL and NBA players  like it. Especially the ones in NY and Cali. 60 pct when it’s all said and done. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hope creepy Joe’s tax increases do happen. Wake some dumb Mf’rs up. I hope the NFL and NBA players  like it. Especially the ones in NY and Cali. 60 pct when it’s all said and done. 

Agreed.  Contract negotiations are going to be interesting as well.  I bet there will be some long faces.

18 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Agreed.  Contract negotiations are going to be interesting as well.  I bet there will be some long faces.

May as well take less to play in Texas or Florida.   But the unions won’t let that happen. Lol. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Of course this is the answer.  How can it not be?

With that said much respect to both of you.  

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Of course this is the answer.  How can it not be?

With that said much respect to both of you.  

Thanks,  but the irony of you are giving props to a couple of degenerate gamblers betting on the next leader of the free world makes me chuckle.  :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

May as well take less to play in Texas or Florida.   But the unions won’t let that happen. Lol. 

In addition to the taxes, they pay into the union and their agent also takes a cut. They may be looking at closer to 32% take home. Ouch

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

In addition to the taxes, they pay into the union and their agent also takes a cut. They may be looking at closer to 32% take home. Ouch

Good. Hollywood too. Bring it on. I’m not getting rich or poor due to any tax cut or increase. 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hold on fellas..BLS heres precedent that you better pay up😂😂😂

That means they don’t have to pay out on Trump, who was the underdog. I wouldn’t put too much on it. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They DGAF

38 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

They DGAF

Cause when they are free agents they will all play for Miami, Orlando, Dallas, or Houston.

3 hours ago, edjr said:

for 2k? da fuq? with a stranger?

Honcho is not a stranger, fucko. 
Strange, yes, but not a stranger :wub:

Exactly as said before, whoever is president when the inauguration happens, that’s who won. Doesn’t matter how he gets there. The wording of “wins the election” left a little grey area like if Trump won but then has a heart attack and Pence is president, Trump still won the election. 

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Exactly as said before, whoever is president when the inauguration happens, that’s who won. Doesn’t matter how he she gets there. 

Fixed, you unwoke homo :nono:

Just now, SUXBNME said:

Fixed, you unwoke homo :nono:

That’s not even far fetched, I consider Kamala becoming president as a very real situation.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

If it's creepy joe, the new taxes that will be coming will bring your winnings down to about 25% or $500 within the year. Have fun with that because you will have to start paying major taxes the likes of california, country wide. So....we all lose in the end. Enjoy your personal victory for chump change. 

Honcho is a liberal.  That means he wants other people to pay taxes.  He certainly won't report his winnings.

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

That’s not even far fetched, I consider Kamala becoming president as a very real situation.

I wasn't trying to be far fetched at all. I honestly believe she will be POTUS within 6 months assuming Biden wins. 

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Honcho is a liberal.  That means he wants other people to pay taxes.  He certain my won't report his winnings.

Honcho isn't only a liberal, he's a card carrying member of NAMBLA, Antifa, CampusPride, ALO, and the worst is his donations to the LKAK :mad: 
Let Honcho rot 

lkak   means "lets kill all kittens"

Good to see the integrity holding for both. After Chronic Husker, I wouldn’t think that BLS would have done it this again, especially for such a large amount. 

Giants Fan owe me $150 but he got banned before the bet resolved.

BLS gonna have the only trailer in the park with no Christmas tree this year.  Poor kids.  :(  The year Santa didn't come...

12 minutes ago, fandandy said:

BLS gonna have the only trailer in the park with no Christmas tree this year.  Poor kids.  :(  The year Santa didn't come...

Blame covid, that is what all smart parents of little bastards should say

Santa is fat and has pre-existing conditions.

2 grand is not a small bet- (except here at the GC)

Good to see both of you handling this with class.

3 hours ago, fandandy said:

BLS teaches gun classes.  BLS had a VERY good year with Riots/COVID and generally every gun in the United States was sold in the last 6 months.

BLS is still gonna have a tree.

5 minutes ago, BLS said:

BLS teaches gun classes.  BLS had a VERY good year with Riots/COVID and generally every gun in the United States was sold in the last 6 months.

BLS is still gonna have a tree.

Gotta love how BLS refers to BLS...  :lol:

The Jan. Inauguration will signal the finalization of the Election. Whomever is sworn in, is the winner. 

Our bet is a mere $50 - but I'm cool waiting till then to see who officially wins. And like last time, I will pay if I've lost. 

8 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

The Jan. Inauguration will signal the finalization of the Election. Whomever is sworn in, is the winner. 

Our bet is a mere $50 - but I'm cool waiting till then to see who officially wins. And like last time, I will pay if I've lost. 

What if Biden wins, keels over and Kameltoe is the POTUS? draw? 😆

10 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Honcho isn't only a liberal, he's a card carrying member of NAMBLA, Antifa, CampusPride, ALO, and the worst is his donations to the LKAK :mad: 
Let Honcho rot 

lkak   means "lets kill all kittens"

I TOLD YOU THAT IN CONFIDENCE!!   :mad: