Big Guy

Hey Resident Libtards!

You can't blatantly attempt to steal a Presidential Election and then call Trumps supporters cry babies!  

well technically you can, but you'd lose all credibility, honor

12 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

You can't blatantly attempt to steal a Presidential Election and then call Trumps supporters cry babies!  

Get over it. The notion that the dems have their hooks in the election but the Republicans don't is absurd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I just pray we don't have to hear the complaining from the right that we heard from the left for years about Russian interference with the election. Let it go, please.

• Haha 2

Just now, peenie said:

I just pray we don't have to hear the complaining from the right that we heard from the left for years about Russian interference with the election. Let it go, please.

Your people got used again. Did the lefts dirty work. I hope it pays off for them for once. Malcolm X warmed them about the left repeatedly.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Oh they have no choice.  Where social media let the fraud claims run wild 4 years ago they are taking down posts and accounts of anyone who opposes this time around.

You hear that Peenie?  That is the sound of black people getting thrown out of the moving Liberal vehicle and hitting the ground already.

1. There’s no attempt, it’s over. 2. You guys are cry babies and prove that both parties are when things don’t go their way. 3. You don’t give liberals any credit or honor to begin with so they can’t lose any.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Show me ONE... JUST ONE... realistic, credible accusation of fraud by ANYONE other than your supreme godleader Trump and I will listen to it. So far I haven't seen any. All the lawsuits are ridiculous, much of the reporting of them is propaganda, and godleader's speech yesterday was an embarrassing act of destabilization of our democracy. What you need to accept is that he has never, and will never, give a sh!t about you or any other of his sycophantic followers unless he's either 1) making money from it or 2) indulging his need to feed his gigantic ego. He would rather burn the whole thing to the ground than gracefully admit defeat like an adult.

Being upset is normal and if prosecutors/courts/ law enforcement can find actual instances of fraud, prosecute those that perpetrated it. But they won't, because there wasn't. And Biden will be president because he won the election.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Show me ONE... JUST ONE... realistic, credible accusation of fraud by ANYONE other than your supreme godleader Trump and I will listen to it. So far I haven't seen any. All the lawsuits are ridiculous, much of the reporting of them is propaganda, and godleader's speech yesterday was an embarrassing act of destabilization of our democracy. What you need to accept is that he has never, and will never, give a sh!t about you or any other of his sycophantic followers unless he's either 1) making money from it or 2) indulging his need to feed his gigantic ego. He would rather burn the whole thing to the ground than gracefully admit defeat like an adult.

Being upset is normal and if prosecutors/courts/ law enforcement can find actual instances of fraud, prosecute those that perpetrated it. But they won't, because there wasn't. And Biden will be president because he won the election.

That’s good stuff right there. Thanks for the laugh. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s good stuff right there. Thanks for the laugh. 

You're welcome. Have any links for me to sift through? Or just some d-bags from Breitbart or Daily Caller b!tching about it? 

Do you believe Trump really cares about you or this country? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You're welcome. Have any links for me to sift through? Or just some d-bags from Breitbart or Daily Caller b!tching about it? 

This is great. And of course Trump loves me. With all his heart. Can you keep going? It’s fun watching you guys melt down again. 

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

More so than the other side of the ticket.

Now take another xanax.

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

1. There’s no attempt, it’s over. 2. You guys are cry babies and prove that both parties are when things don’t go their way. 3. You don’t give liberals any credit or honor to begin with so they can’t lose any.

This is rich, an election that hasn’t even been called yet and you are tying to claim the both sides BS like anything compares to your snowflake meltdowns the last 4 years. Hypocrites like you are hilarious. 😂

• Thanks 1

Just now, BirdGang said:

This is rich, an election that hasn’t even been called yet and you are tying to claim the both sides BS like anything compares to your snowflake meltdowns the last 4 years. Hypocrites like you are hilarious. 😂

Yeah no idea what hes babbling about.

Literally took 2.5 days to count up for Biden.  We still arent done.   This has lawyers involved.....and Trump is supposed to just flop on his back like a dead fish.

What is with people?  Is there ant logic left out there?  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Seriously. It’s like they couldn’t wait.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yeah no idea what hes babbling about.

Literally took 2.5 days to count up for Biden.  We still arent done.   This has lawyers involved.....and Trump is supposed to just flop on his back like a dead fish.

What is with people?  Is there ant logic left out there?  

Libs are desperate to try to claim anyone can be as pathetic as they have acted the last 4 years it’s just not possible. Of course everything is headed for a lawsuits, after their Russia joke and pretend Impeachment they lowered the bar to all time lows and it’s the new norm. 

34 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Show me ONE... JUST ONE... realistic, credible accusation of Trump wanting to do this. Just because he has hurt your feelings for the last 4 years, doesn’t mean he wants to burn the whole thing to the ground. It’s time to rinse the sand out and walk it off. He can’t hurt you anymore. 

• Like 1

This is fascinating.....they dedicated 4 years of their life to imaginary crimes that didn’t exist.... now they are issuing imaginary pardons to Trump? Libs are just too proud to face it when they are wrong? They just double down cause they are so “educated”? Someone help explain this alternate reality to me. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/790055-would-you-be-in-favor-of-biden-issuing-a-blanket-pardon-to-trump-on-day-1/

Is this what Dungeons and Dragons guys end up like as adults?

45 minutes ago, Fnord said:

oh my.....what kind of fockin' bubble do you live in?

21 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Hypocrites 

Hypocrisy is the way of life right now for the right. “Left won’t go quietly when they lose!” Trump wont concede instead will flail for months and still leave. “The left wastes time protesting! Go to work hippies!” Righty protests are raging right now and being supported and encouraged by people here. 

33 minutes ago, Fnord said:

While this wasn’t direct towards me, I’ll answer. Yes, I believe he cares about this country. 4 years ago, I wouldn’t have answered the same way. 1) Most importantly based on policy. 2) The fact that he’s taken a daily beating from the MSM, fought back, and hit the campaign trail extremely hard. A lesser man would have said screw this. I can ride off into the sunset and enjoy the last of my years on earth.

I believe Trump grew to love our country over the last 4 years and wanted nothing more than to continue making America great again. I’m disappointed he didn’t get the opportunity to do that, but my family will be just fine. We’ll see how it affects the rest of the country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Hypocrisy is the way of life right now for the right. “Left won’t go quietly when they lose!” Trump wont concede instead will flail for months and still leave. “The left wastes time protesting! Go to work hippies!” Righty protests are raging right now and being supported and encouraged by people here. 

This is hilarious, everything you are claiming is exactly what you and your Lib losers are. You act like a baby for 4 years....if the other side returns the favor for a day you are already in meltdown mode. You millennial snowflakes aren’t made for the real world, go hide in your safe space. 

12 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

While this wasn’t direct towards me, I’ll answer. Yes, I believe he cares about this country. 4 years ago, I wouldn’t have answered the same way. 1) Most importantly based on policy. 2) The fact that he’s taken a daily beating from the MSM, fought back, and hit the campaign trail extremely hard. A lesser man would have said screw this. I can ride off into the sunset and enjoy the last of my years on earth.

I believe Trump grew to love our country over the last 4 years and wanted nothing more than to continue making America great again. I’m disappointed he didn’t get the opportunity to do that, but my family will be just fine. We’ll see how it affects the rest of the country.

Good post.  Yes Trump has a bigly ego, but everyone who runs for president has one, that’s part of the package.  The assertion that he is in this to make money, when he could have made much more had he stayed in the private sector (vs. politicians like their Saint Obama who significantly increased their net worths), is absurd and shows a high-school level of critical thought.

FWIW, I think Joe cares too.  Or did when he had his mental faculties.

So all these responses calling names and freaking out and still not A SINGLE LINK, credible or otherwise. Come back to reality, guys. You've been had for four years by the biggest lying POS crook to ever sit in the oval. He STOLE MONEY FROM HIS OWN CHARITY!!!!! I know it's tough to admit that you've been completely taken for schnooks, but your lives will improve once you can admit it to yourselves.

Dude ran as a publicity stunt and was shocked when he won. He didn't want the job and obviously couldn't handle it. Now he'll be GD lucky if he can avoid prison.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

This is hilarious, everything you are claiming is exactly what you and your Lib losers are. You act like a baby for 4 years....if the other side returns the favor for a day you are already in meltdown mode. You millennial snowflakes aren’t made for the real world, go hide in your safe space. 

Pow!

24 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Your side is melting down as we speak. You had 4 years of winning while the left flailed, now turnabout is fair play. Enjoy watching Donald literally, LITERALLY get dragged out of office by feds kicking and screaming on Inauguration Day. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fnord said:

So all these responses calling names and freaking out and still not A SINGLE LINK, credible or otherwise. Come back to reality, guys. You've been had for four years by the biggest lying POS crook to ever sit in the oval. He STOLE MONEY FROM HIS OWN CHARITY!!!!! I know it's tough to admit that you've been completely taken for schnooks, but your lives will improve once you can admit it to yourselves.

Dude ran as a publicity stunt and was shocked when he won. He didn't want the job and obviously couldn't handle it. Now he'll be GD lucky if he can avoid prison.

Tilt.  With caps and everything.  Simmer down Sally, he’ll be gone soon. 

Just now, tanatastic said:

Your side is melting down as we speak. You had 4 years of winning while the left flailed, now turnabout is fair play. Enjoy watching Donald literally, LITERALLY get dragged out of office by feds kicking and screaming on Inauguration Day. 

Wanna bet?

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

As much as you want that to be true it’s not even close. Biden is a DC career loser that never accomplished a thing in 50 years and now the Senate will slap down any dumb idea he tried to push through....if he’s capable of ideas. I haven’t lost a minute of sleep Russia conspiracy guy. 

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Looks like you and a few others are the ones having the meltdown because nobody here is having one, and you wanted to see it so bad. It appears victory has defeated you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

As much as you want that to be true it’s not even close. Biden is a DC career loser that never accomplished a thing in 50 years and now the Senate will slap down any dumb idea he tried to push through....if he’s capable of ideas. I haven’t lost a minute of sleep Russia conspiracy guy. 

Hey I’ll have you know Biden is lucid almost 3 days a week! He could even get up a flight of stairs if need be probably maybe. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tilt.  With caps and everything.  Simmer down Sally, he’ll be gone soon. 

Never soon enough.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Hey I’ll have you know Biden is lucid almost 3 days a week! He could even get up a flight of stairs if need be probably maybe. 

The only thing he has going for him is his new grin he came up with at 1:00AM Wednesday where he looks like Fire Marshal Bill. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like you and a few others are the ones having the meltdown because nobody here is having one, and you wanted to see it so bad. It appears victory has defeated you. 

Can I direct you to the OP? 

4 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Blatant attempt to steal the election. Good thing that's not melting down. Perfectly rational.

Still waiting for those links, BTW.

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Can I direct you to the OP? 

Blatant attempt to steal the election. Good thing that's not melting down. Perfectly rational.

Still waiting for those links, BTW.

Question. Now that its said and done and OMB is on his way out, have we ever elected someone president who became tremendously wealthy after spending his whole life in politics? I can’t  think of one, anyone recent anyway. How did Joe Biden and his family get so rich? He wasn’t born into wealth, he’s Scranton Joe. As a supporter of his , do you know how? Also, he was incredibly wealthy, as was his family, before he left office. So this isn’t new money. 

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Question. Now that its said and done and OMB is on his way out, have we ever elected someone president who became tremendously wealthy after spending his whole life in politics? I can’t  think of one, anyone recent anyway. How did Joe Biden and his family get so rich? He wasn’t born into wealth, he’s Scranton Joe. As a supporter of his , do you know how? Also, he was incredibly wealthy, as was his family, before he left office. So this isn’t new money. 

What's your point? No I don't know how, and don't really GAF. Calling me a supporter is a fat stretch. I support him over Trump. Like I support a blizzard that drops 24" of snow and cuts my power for 3 days in subzero weather more than I support the tornado that levels my whole town. He's just the (massively) lesser of 2 evils. IMO. I never would have voted for him in a normal election. Much like the many of his "supporters." I haven't talked to a single person IRL that voted for Biden that had him in even their top 3 of the Dem candidates. This is why I am registered independent. The Democratic party, which I align with much more closely than the GOP on many but not all issues, is a corrupt pile of pig sh!t that I can't stand. 

The real b!tch of this situation is that we're all at each other's throats over sh!t none of us can really control when most of us just want the same thing. We want to be safe and healthy, provide for our families, enjoy our lives and have a functional government that's looking out for our best interests while staying the hell out of our lives. Seems like we should all be on the same side and figure out a way to get ourselves some better choices than the last 2 POTUS election cycles, which have been beyond pathetic.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

What's your point? No I don't know how, and don't really GAF. Calling me a supporter is a fat stretch. I support him over Trump. Like I support a blizzard that drops 24" of snow and cuts my power for 3 days in subzero weather more than I support the tornado that levels my whole town. He's just the (massively) lesser of 2 evils. I never would have voted for him in a normal election. Much like the many of his "supporters." I haven't talked to a single person IRL that voted for Biden that had him in even their top 3 of the Dem candidates. This is why I am registered independent. The Democratic party, which I align with much more closely than the GOP on many but not all issues, is a corrupt pile of pig sh!t that I can't stand. 

The real b!tch of this situation is that we're all at each other's throats over sh!t none of us can really control when most of us just want the same thing. We want to be safe and healthy, provide for our families, enjoy our lives and have a functional government that's looking out for our best interests while staying the hell out of our lives. Seems like we should all be on the same side and figure out a way to get ourselves some better choices than the last 2 POTUS election cycles, which have been beyond pathetic.

If you wanted these things why did you vote for Biden then? 😁

Just now, Boots11234 said:

If you wanted these things why did you vote for Biden then? 😁

Pretty sure I just explained it. But your point is taken and valid.