JustinCharge

Trump very likely to win 2020 election thru court challenge - Rutgers law professor

You can help the cause and support Trump's win in the 2020 election by attending rallies near you, or starting rallies.  A strong show of support would be a great help.  Ask your friends, family, people you know. 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/its-a-very-likely-possibility-trump-could-win-election-through-court-challenge-rutgers-law-professor-112818679.html

Trump could win 2020 election through court challenge: Rutgers Law professor
Kristin Myers
Yahoo Finance Thu, November 5, 2020, 3:28 AM PST

With the presidential election still undecided and former Vice President Joe Biden inching closer to victory, the Trump campaign has already moved to challenge the voting count in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia, setting the stage for the election to be decided in the courts.

It is a very likely possibility,” that President Trump could win the election in the court, Rutgers Law Professor Stacy Hawkins told Yahoo Finance Live on Wednesday. “We have lots of indicators of what the justices might do — particularly if the challenge is around Pennsylvania, and the challenged ballots that might come in the day after the election and Friday.”

“Three justices, Justices Alito, Thomas, and Gorsuch, have already expressed a willingness to disallow the counting of those ballots. It is expected that Amy Coney Barrett might join them in that,” Hawkins explained. “You have what you need for the makings of the Supreme Court deciding the outcome of the election.”

But thin margins aren't the only legal ground for Trump’s challenge. The campaign has also challenged the validity of ballots received and counted after Election Day.

“He is expected to continue to challenge that. In fact, the petition is currently before the Supreme Court to rehear that case. And so there are lots of grounds on which the Trump campaign is expected to be able to challenge the election results,” she said.

According to Hawkins, history can provide clues as to how several Supreme Court Justices will rule if they must make a decision on the election, pointing to the Bush v. Gore case in 2000, where the court ruled in Bush’s favor with a 5-4 Republican majority.

“We know that three of the justices on the Court — Chief Justice Roberts, Justice Kavanaugh, and now Justice Amy Coney Barrett, were all part of that ‘Bush v. Gore’ case on behalf of George Bush,” Hawkins pointed out. “We know about their willingness to have the Supreme Court step in, override decisions of the state, and declare the victor of a presidential election in favor of one candidate over the other. And I don't think it's any mystery what candidate that might be.”

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

In the words of killary clinton I think this applies to Trump too: :overhead:

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This stuff is what I'm talking about in the other post.

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If you really want a civil war, then give Trump the presidency through the courts even if Biden wins originally

He does want a civil war.  Dude is a moonbat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If you really want a civil war, then give Trump the presidency through the courts even if Biden wins originally

Hand it to Joe through obvious fraud and you'll get a civil war. Pick a side. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I'm ok with a civil war. A civil war requires real patriotism and liberals don't have that going for them. They hate guns, discipline and don't have good access to food in those slum cites. It would be easy to blockade and starve them out. Over in a week.

• Like 1

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

I'm ok with a civil war. A civil war requires real patriotism and liberals don't have that going for them. They hate guns, discipline and don't have good access to food in those slum cites. It would be easy to blockade and starve them out. Over in a week.

Pretty much if it ever got to that.   

Republicans or at least a majority could live.   Democrats would be relying on them.   They would just start civil wars amongst their own as seen currently in Portland.  

I swear people have Alzheimer's at an alarming rate today.   How soon people forget 4 year ago.  Or the last 4 years.   

Trump is revolting like he always has because the media doeant give him a fair fight.  Fox called AZ what on election day?  It went down to the wire 2 days later.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

He does want a civil war.  Dude is a moonbat.

Seriously. Biden has been in lala land for quite a while now. Couple that with a hooker VP in kameltoe and this country is screwed. Fight to the end!!

I truly don't want a civil war. If a strong case however is presented legally on why it should be overturned, applying the rule of law we all agreed to, then yes. Keep your powder dry in the meantime and pick up extra gauze.

Just how is this civil war that you guys are prepping for going to work? There isnt exactly a mason-dixon line that works here. Is each state, city, town going to have their own mini war? 

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Just how is this civil war that you guys are prepping for going to work? There isnt exactly a mason-dixon line that works here. Is each state, city, town going to have their own mini war? 

Trump is going to call up the proud boys and assert martial law 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Popcorn! 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

In the words of killary clinton I think this applies to Trump too: :overhead:

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,”

Biden’s attorney said basically the same thing before the election. Something like “under no circumstances will Joe Biden concede on election night”.  But now they’re crying that Trump is going to court. Unreal. 

54 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

MAGA hat. Similar to the Liberal face mask now. Get caught without the hat get arrested.

14 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Umm... no. Trump win originally. The Democrats, media, and Big Tech working together don’t decide elections, voters do.

Just stop, please. You guys are embarrassing yourself.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Just stop, please. You guys are embarrassing yourself.

Maybe just give it a week and come back.

I hope he keeps it up all year. I look forward to the undignified Twitter meltdown and forcible eviction in January. :doublethumbsup: 

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

I hope he keeps it up all year. I look forward to the undignified Twitter meltdown and forcible eviction in January. :doublethumbsup: 

I hope he keeps it up all year just to sh!t on Joe's parade and transition period.

He won't be successful, but he should make a big deal about an election being stolen.

70 million on one side untied . Either by love of Trump or hatred of radical leftists.  The other side is only United by hatred of Trump. When he’s gone “poof” goes the unity on the left. It will be a short lived victory. It’s impossible to please all the masters on the left. And there are so many of them.   

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I hope he keeps it up all year just to sh!t on Joe's parade and transition period.

He won't be successful, but he should make a big deal about an election being stolen.

Stolen by fairly cast and counted  mail in ballots. 😂

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Umm... no. Trump win originally. The Democrats, media, and Big Tech working together don’t decide elections, voters do.

If Biden is declared the winner, the original winner, but the courts go in and end up flipping the election to Trump, even if he is rightfully the president, the left is going to go insane.

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If Biden is declared the winner, the original winner, but the courts go in and end up flipping the election to Trump, even if he is rightfully the president, the left is going to go insane.

So what? Let em. Wreck wants left of Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland. Take LA and NYC too. 

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Like looting and burning cities insane. Again.

Biden wins without those states anyway 😂 all he needed was Nevada and AZ. This is going to be an epic month or two of flailing. Going to make “BUT MUH RUSSIA!” look absolutely tame in comparison. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Biden wins without those states anyway 😂 all he needed was Nevada and AZ. This is going to be an epic month or two of flailing. Going to make “BUT MUH RUSSIA!” look absolutely tame in comparison. 

You really think it’s over, right now? I think it’s going to be over , but not yet. Figure early-mid December. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You really think it’s over, right now? I think it’s going to be over , but not yet. Figure early-mid December. 

Bigly over. I had him at 270 without GA or PA, I thought those states were red for sure a few days ago. No courts will find anything to overturn these states and even if a couple did, he will end up with more than enough to weather that very unlikely scenario.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/supreme-court-lays-out-path-to-help-trump-win-a-contested-race/ar-BB1asZSx

Kavanaugh embraced a legal theory that could let Republican-controlled state legislatures override results certified by Democratic officials. That argument, developed by three conservative justices in the 2000 Bush v. Gore case, says the Supreme Court should intervene in a presidential election dispute even when a state court is interpreting its own laws.

Citing that opinion, Kavanaugh pointed to a constitutional provision that says state legislatures get to determine how electors are appointed to the Electoral College, the body that formally selects the U.S. president.

“The text of the Constitution requires federal courts to ensure that state courts do not rewrite state election laws,” Kavanaugh wrote. He was one of three current justices, including Roberts and Barrett, who worked as lawyers for Republican George W. Bush in the 2000 election fight.

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Michigan all have Republican-controlled legislatures and Democratic governors, creating the possibility those states could send dueling slates of electors to the Electoral College in the event of a disputed election.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Stolen by fairly cast and counted  mail in ballots. 😂

Exactly. Boo hoo.

Straight up point blank. Kavanaugh clearly says federal courts can and WILL override state courts and state law and permit state legislators to send the GOP set of electors regardless of the count.

Guiliani is holding a presser right NOW where is parading poll watchers up to the mic to tell tales of how they couldn't watch the count.  Do you know why?  Because this is about building a case for the Kavanaugh to allow state legislatures to send the GOP set of electors. 

• Haha 1