JustinCharge

Trump very likely to win 2020 election thru court challenge - Rutgers law professor

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Guiliani is holding a presser right NOW where is parading poll watchers up to the mic to tell tales of how they couldn't watch the count.  Do you know why?  Because this is about building a case for the Kavanaugh to allow state legislatures to send the GOP set of electors. 

I think there should be a civil war.

Well, within the next 10 years anyway..No need to go crazy

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what? Let em. Wreck wants left of Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland. Take LA and NYC too. 

I think it would be more wide spread than that. The scale of the rioting would far surpass what we have seen recently. If Trump is the rightful president, then the courts need to do their job and make him the president. Im not stating that they should just back off. Just stating that there is going to be real blood shed if it happens.

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I think it would be more wide spread than that. The scale of the rioting would far surpass what we have seen recently. If Trump is the rightful president, then the courts need to do their job and make him the president. Im not stating that they should just back off. Just stating that there is going to be real blood shed if it happens.

Not mine. Have at it. 

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I think there should be a civil war.

Well, within the next 10 years anyway..No need to go crazy

More tough talk about civil war. Anyone who wants a civil war would change their tune if it actually affected you. We can forget being the top dog in the world with the amount of damage we would do. Outsiders like Russia and China would more easily infiltrate our system because we would be too busy fighting each other to notice. Then your family will be at risk. 

If my family is going to be at risk, then it better be something that's worth it. Not because of a difference in ideology in our own country. That will weaken our country far more than any single president could do

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

More tough talk about civil war. Anyone who wants a civil war would change their tune if it actually affected you. We can forget being the top dog in the world with the amount of damage we would do. Outsiders like Russia and China would more easily infiltrate our system because we would be too busy fighting each other to notice. Then your family will be at risk. 

If my family is going to be at risk, then it better be something that's worth it. Not because of a difference in ideology in our own country. That will weaken our country far more than any single president could do

LOL I know.   

My post was directed at our resident civil war aficionado.   

We really just need to split into two countries and get this over with. The civil war never ended. Maybe instead of a war just a smooth transition on splitting into two countries. No bloodshed, no suffering. Split the military in half, work out some trade deals on resources. Win win for everybody.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We really just need to split into two countries and get this over with. The civil war never ended. Maybe instead of a war just a smooth transition on splitting into two countries. No bloodshed, no suffering. Split the military in half, work out some trade deals on resources. Win win for everybody.

Why just 2.   We need multiple countries.   

22 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Yep. The left can have the East Coast and the right gets the West Coast. I mean, the left is only in California because of the weather. Silicon valley can relocate anywhere, all that sh!t is done indoors anyway. Oregon and Washington lefties can fock off to upstate NY. 

It's time. The Soviet Union had a good run. So did the United States. All good things must come to an end. There's a reason divorced couples don't continue to live in the same house. Let's just split up the community property and go our separate ways. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yep. The left can have the East Coast and the right gets the West Coast. I mean, the left is only in California because of the weather. Silicon valley can relocate anywhere, all that sh!t is done indoors anyway. Oregon and Washington lefties can fock off to upstate NY. 

It's time. The Soviet Union had a good run. So did the United States. All good things must come to an end. There's a reason divorced couples don't continue to live in the same house. Let's just split up the community property and go our separate ways. 

Hey fock you.  I'm in the midwest and want nothing to do with you east coast idiots anymore than I don't want to deal with west coasters.

I don't want to be a part of your 2 country world.   

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Hey fock you.  I'm in the midwest and want nothing to do with you east coast idiots anymore than I don't want to deal with west coasters.

But there won’t be anymore mean tweets. You like that, right? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

But there won’t be anymore mean tweets. You like that, right? 

What?  How does splitting up America eliminate mean tweets?

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

You yokels can make yer own roolz. It won't affect me.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Me either. I’ll happily give up both coasts

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

70 million on one side untied . Either by love of Trump or hatred of radical leftists.  The other side is only United by hatred of Trump. When he’s gone “poof” goes the unity on the left. It will be a short lived victory. It’s impossible to please all the masters on the left. And there are so many of them.   

They are already turning on each other. Some are blaming the far left for there not being a blue wave. AOC is countering. Without Trump to unite them, it’s going to cannibalize each other. That would be fun to watch but I’m still holding that Trump finds a way to win. Either way, it’s obvious that we need   to make major changes to secure the elections. 

As far as splitting up the country that’s a horrible idea. One of the things that make our country great is our diversity. Whenever the country swings too far left or right the voters bring it back to the center. 

If the country was split up how long do you think it would take for the two new countries to go to war? 

Same here on the coast. Don't want them. We could have two communists monarchs where we form a truce not to have a full out war, just little proxy ones from time to time. Similar to what we have now but better proxy fighters. This BLM and antifa ain't gonna work.

I'd as soon hear from the courts as I think this law professor is onto something. The rigging is beyond obvious. It's up to the courts and the GOP state legislators to figure out if they want to go through the turbulence of contesting the results. The Republican Party is a coalition of Trump enthusiasts and establishment holdovers from the Bush years that mouth support but quietly want him to go away. I have the feeling SCOTUS will open the door and thee case for Trump will be made in those state houses. The media will explode if they go that route but they can suck Biden*'s ass.

If it goes to the US House, the GOP controls 28 state delegations.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'd as soon hear from the courts as I think this law professor is onto something. The rigging is beyond obvious. It's up to the courts and the GOP state legislators to figure out if they want to go through the turbulence of contesting the results. The Republican Party is a coalition of Trump enthusiasts and establishment holdovers from the Bush years that mouth support but quietly want him to go away. I have the feeling SCOTUS will open the door and thee case for Trump will be made in those state houses. The media will explode if they go that route.

If it goes to the US House, the GOP controls 28 state delegations.

In PA, votes that were postmarked by Election Day and received up to 3 days later are counted. Trump is trying (again) to get these votes dismissed and calling them “illegal.” 

Is this really how the GOP wants to win? By changing the rules after ED and getting thousands of legally cast votes dismissed?

Trump should bow out while he has any dignity left. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

In PA, votes that were postmarked by Election Day and received up to 3 days later are counted. Trump is trying (again) to get these votes dismissed and calling them “illegal.” 

Is this really how the GOP wants to win? By changing the rules after ED and getting thousands of legally cast votes dismissed?

Are you really this stupid? Dude, you just keep getting dumber with your old age. 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

If necessary. It's certainly what I'm hoping to see since the people elected Trump. Let the media continue to scream as they're part of the coverup.

It's against the rules of math, let alone common sense, that Biden* turnout would be orders of magnitude higher than Obama's. 98.5% voting participation in some precincts which likely exceeds 100% were the rolls cleaned up of the dead and people who moved. There's all sorts of proof the fix is in if you bothered to look at it.

If people like cdub aren't on board for the sort of hardknuckle political brawl needed to see it through, I don't see how Romney types who hate Trump would. But cdub doesn't speak for me, I'm not willing to get played and accept it unless and until the ship fully sinks. I'm all in.

• Haha 1

Also, a re-vote in states with evidence of massive election fraud would seem a viable option.

When the fraud is clearly exposed, beyond a reasonable doubt, and it will be and they still hand it to Biden, there are going to be some issues with violence. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If necessary. It's certainly what I'm hoping to see since the people elected Trump. Let the media continue to scream as they're part of the coverup.

It's against the rules of math, let alone common sense, that Biden* turnout would be orders of magnitude higher than Obama's. 98.5% voting participation in some precincts which likely exceeds 100% were the rolls cleaned up of the dead and people who moved. There's all sorts of proof the fix is in if you bothered to look at it.

If people like cdub aren't on board for the sort of hardknuckle political brawl needed to see it through, I don't see how Romney types who hate Trump would. But cdub doesn't speak for me, I'm not willing to get played and accept it unless and until the ship fully sinks. I'm all in.

If there was so much evidence of election fraud Don and his kids wouldn’t have to resort to posting fake videos of ballot burnings and challenging mail in votes that were legally cast.

They’ve got nothing.

When you have statistical impossibilities, it will come out. I love all the MDC types nodding along with the media because their guy won, total sheep, can't see the obvious.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

When you have statistical impossibilities, it will come out. I love all the MDC types nodding along with the media because their guy won, total sheep, can't see the obvious.

I use to think the same thing until I started watching the Harlem Globetrotters. They defy the odds. Have you watched them? Unstoppable.

8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I use to think the same thing until I started watching the Harlem Globetrotters. They defy the odds. Have you watched them? Unstoppable.

Their party screamed Russia for 3.5 years, we can take a few weeks to make sure this is on the up and up. They should be in favor of it, considering how concerned they've been with voter fraud.

27 minutes ago, Reality said:

When you have statistical impossibilities, it will come out. 

Sure it will. :( 

45 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Wolverines! 

:pointstosky:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

The legislature make those rules? Hope so, because they're the only ones who could. 

Sorry pal 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The legislature make those rules? Hope so, because they're the only ones who could. 

Sorry pal 

Still his turn! :cry: :lol: 

He does not have a strong case but he has a couple shots at it and that's probably a wrap. He will get those shots to make his case for substantial fraud. The fraud is fact. It did happen. Probably 50 or more confirmed cases I know of just this cycle. People have gone to jail. It is real and nobody is denying it. If they do they are choosing to do so there is no hope for them morally in this life. They are morallly bankrupt at that point and should not be breeding or doing anything where an accident could happen.

He will get his shots next week and then we will see. He does have one whistleblower we know of and a curious computer glitch along with a bunch of ballots in limbo in PA that were set aside by a judge. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

If there was so much evidence of election fraud Don and his kids wouldn’t have to resort to posting fake videos of ballot burnings and challenging mail in votes that were legally cast.

They’ve got nothing.

There’s plenty of evidence in the half dozen threads on the election. I presume you don’t want to look at it because of cognitive dissonance. The courts will give it a fairer hearing. Then, hopefully, it will be up to the state legislatures and the establishment Republicans to see if they are willing to throw Trump under the bus. Sadly, someone is going to be upset that the election was stolen anyway regardless of the outcome.

The evidence, like the voters, is on Trump’s side. If the Republican state legislatures have a spine, they will have to weather a hurricane 5 intensity media storm. I hope they do. 

7 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

If the country was split up how long do you think it would take for the two new countries to go to war? 

Not long. As soon as the Dem country ran out of tax payers, they'd try to reunite the countries. At that point the Rep country would take over. For good.  

7 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

As far as splitting up the country that’s a horrible idea. One of the things that make our country great is our diversity. Whenever the country swings too far left or right the voters bring it back to the center. 

Diversity is our weakness and we've never been this diverse, hints the civil unrest. 

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

There’s plenty of evidence in the half dozen threads on the election. I presume you don’t want to look at it because of cognitive dissonance. The courts will give it a fairer hearing. Then, hopefully, it will be up to the state legislatures and the establishment Republicans to see if they are willing to throw Trump under the bus. Sadly, someone is going to be upset that the election was stolen anyway regardless of the outcome.

The evidence, like the voters, is on Trump’s side. If the Republican state legislatures have a spine, they will have to weather a hurricane 5 intensity media storm. I hope they do. 

If there were evidence of widespread election fraud Trump would present it and stop wasting his time trying to get legally cast mail in ballots dismissed or dishonestly claiming he didn’t get poll watchers in PA. Trump has been crying about fraud all year. This was obviously his Plan B to save face if he lost. He would’ve won in a landslide if he’d just acted like a sane adult make for a few months.

Trump will be a much better Alex Jones style podcast moonbat than he was POTUS. Good riddance.

Dammit, when do the white supremacist militias take this country back? What are they waiting for? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dammit, when do the white supremacist militias take this country back? What are they waiting for? 

I'm extremely disappointed in them.  I hope the left wasn't 100% wrong...again.