JustinCharge

Trump very likely to win 2020 election thru court challenge - Rutgers law professor

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

There’s plenty of evidence in the half dozen threads on the election. I presume you don’t want to look at it because of cognitive dissonance. The courts will give it a fairer hearing. Then, hopefully, it will be up to the state legislatures and the establishment Republicans to see if they are willing to throw Trump under the bus. Sadly, someone is going to be upset that the election was stolen anyway regardless of the outcome.

The evidence, like the voters, is on Trump’s side. If the Republican state legislatures have a spine, they will have to weather a hurricane 5 intensity media storm. I hope they do. 

It's not the fraud. Everyone knows that is a fact. Even twitter is not blocking official voter fraud. It's real.

The issue is the phucking justice system, mainly biased as phuck judges putting their finger on the scale to include the SCOTUS. They will only pursue it if it is massive fraud which is hard to catch. They refuse to allow observers for one in a lot of these places, cameras..meh. Onies and twozies are being caught, even a 100 plus here there, but the court system wants to see the amount needed to flip it. How can anyone make a legit case with access to only a small window of fraud seen. They want in the door and the judges refuse.

Without that damn near impossible to overturn. In summary our system is a POS. Our elections are riddled in fraud. The people in power like it in these cities because their side wins. They can't be voted out and stay in power.  

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I'm extremely disappointed in them.  I hope the left wasn't 100% wrong...again.

They are the number one terror threat in the United States. They can’t even loot a strip mall it seems. 

8 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We really just need to split into two countries and get this over with. The civil war never ended. Maybe instead of a war just a smooth transition on splitting into two countries. No bloodshed, no suffering. Split the military in half, work out some trade deals on resources. Win win for everybody.

They get the North and we get the South? Deal.  I would gladly let illegals march through our part of the Rocky Mtns to get to the United States of Libtardia.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s going to happen to space force? 

The movie where John Candy dressed up as a cat?

🐱

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s going to happen to space force? 

AOC will author the The Green New Space Prison for Conservatives

2 hours ago, MDC said:

If there was so much evidence of election fraud Don and his kids wouldn’t have to resort to posting fake videos of ballot burnings and challenging mail in votes that were legally cast.

They’ve got nothing.

So you're saying that because the Democrat media complex hasn't showed any evidence of voter fraud that it doesn't exist? 

They have something. A lot of things, in fact. Things that if they were done by the Republicans would result in cities being burnt to the ground. 

Lack of liberal media coverage doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

Are you new here? To this country, I mean. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kopy said:

The movie where John Candy dressed up as a cat?

🐱

He was a dog ffs!  :angry:

We have a long history of judges not getting involved in elections. Truth is this is a referendum on the people plain and simple. Not judges.

The people vote, the people count, the people serve. We are suppose to hold people accountable and that is not happening. We basically get what we deserve. It's not really any harder than that. 

The people elected POSs. The POSs ran a POS election process. The POS voters in these areas love it. They should be protesting against it but they are celebrating. 

It's the trifecta of the 3 tiers of ShLt all working together in unison. They all deserve each other.

Well, business should be VERY good for a while.

Guys... I think there was likely massive fraud that flipped the election.

But it's over. It will not be reversed.

1. The court is very reluctant to get involved in such things. They have an entire doctrine called the "political question doctrine" to avoid getting too involved in politics.

2. You gotta have proof. Lots and lots of proof. You ain't gonna find it. These fake or otherwise illigitimate ballots are being lost or destroyed if they haven't been already.

It's over. Hate it. Be pissed about it. But move on.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BLS said:

Well, business should be VERY good for a while.

You do classes in AZ correct

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

1. The court is very reluctant to get involved in such things. They have an entire doctrine called the "political question doctrine" to avoid getting too involved in politics.

2. You gotta have proof. Lots and lots of proof. You ain't gonna find it. These fake or otherwise illigitimate ballots are being lost or destroyed if they haven't been already.

This.

Until we put some teeth into the enforcement of illegal voting Democrats will always and continue to cheat.

Blacks were just starting to wake up but unfortunately it's too late for them. Illegal floodgates are gonna fly wide open for good. Democrats don't need them anymore. They will probably be glad to give them up. Too much hassle calling everyone racists 24/7 and now even harder having to call blacks racists like Biden did. Blacks barely raised an eyebrow by that statement. 

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Blacks were just starting to wake up but unfortunately it's too late for them. Illegal floodgates are gonna fly wide open for good. Democrats don't need them anymore. They will probably be glad to give them up. Too much hassle calling everyone racists 24/7 and now even harder having to call blacks racists like Biden did. Blacks barely raised an eyebrow by that statement. 

Pretty soon blacks aren't going to be the minority anymore.  Mexicans, somalis and everyone else will be.

Let's see how they respond to that.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The extent it can be investigated, the extent it can be written about, the extent people refuse to resign the matter, so it doesn't happen again...all very important. 

Resignation is tempting. The truth that is hammered away for might even be that Biden fairly won. But passivity here is no virtue.

Biden owes the blacks huge. Remember he was floundering until he hit SC and they came out for him there and he became the front runner. Now they went out and did the dirty work.  I don’t think Biden knows about the fraud and the conspiracy it took to commit it. I firmly believe he is oblivious to it.  But those around him know, and those that did the dirt are gonna want some payback. Real payback, not a mid level job in the admin. They want to become power brokers now.  Because they are. They have the Biden crew by the ballz.  

1 minute ago, naomi said:

The extent it can be investigated, the extent it can be written about, the extent people refuse to resign the matter, so it doesn't happen again...all very important. 

Resignation is tempting. The truth that is hammered away for might even be that Biden fairly won. But passivity here is no virtue.

Without the mail ins he gets his ass kicked. The mail ins compromised our system to the tilt. Not absentee either. The mail ins. Some states like UT have it nailed down but they are mostly white religious folks with integrity and some halfway decent morale values.

None of that going on in cities like Philly. They have no value system. I worked there for a while and that place is morally bankrupt. Same for inner city Georgia. We have ignorant uneducated people running something sacred to this country and we introduce this element of policing themselves. Not going to happen. They are going to phuck it up royally. They do not care about this country. They live in shLt everyday. Why would they care. 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Guys ain't no court going to give Trump the win

Not asking for a win. Asking to rule on whether there is enough fraud to win. I ate 8 years of a Obama winning straight up. I'll eat 4 of Biden if it's a straight up win. 

FlyinHeadlock, yeah...just on the statistical note...I think you were mentioning this earlier too, it's really dubious that Biden generated the epic turnout that the reported numbers reflect. Far outperforming Obama. For me personally, that's the biggest red flag. I would be very surprised that he fairly won. But it's important to communicate the willingness to recognize that possibility while pushing hard for light to be shed.

46 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You're right but, there's nothing wrong with taking a look. This will be worked out in a few weeks.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

You're right but, there's nothing wrong with taking a look. This will be worked out in a few weeks.

That's the problem - the left isn't even interested in "taking a look".  They hold most of the reigns of power so any "look" will be superficial and have the outcome they desire.  If they even bother to take a look.

I'll chime in with my .02

If you WANT a civil war, I don't think you have ANY idea of what that entails.

Imagine a tank rolling down your street.  You have NO freedoms.

Imagine a mob larger, and more organized that yours, taking over your neighborhood and raping your daughters and wives.

Imagine no electricity, no heat, no water:  In December.

It's terrifying and I don't want anything to do with it.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That's the problem - the left isn't even interested in "taking a look".  They hold most of the reigns of power so any "look" will be superficial and have the outcome they desire.  If they even bother to take a look.

Oh I'm all for an investigation. Cause this will be an issue going forward.

Problem is, mail in voting will always favor the Dems, as does the cheating. It's a lot easier to cheat in a massive urban sewer than a lot of little places.

Personally, I look forward to the next two months. I hope Trump just runs amok, pardoning all sorts of people, issuing crazy executive orders, declassifying sh!t, calls Nancy Pelosi a kvnt, whatever. Should be fun.

• Like 2

I paid off my bets today. I was surprised. The largest one declined to accept payment. Said it was a sketchy win at best.

Even my sister, who voted Biden, is pissed and said she'll never bother to vote again.

Seems like there are some libs out there who don't believe it is legit.

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I paid off my bets today. I was surprised. The largest one declined to accept payment. Said it was a sketchy win at best.

Even my sister, who voted Biden, is pissed and said she'll never bother to vote again.

I'm seeing quite a bit of that as well. It's interesting to say the least.

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think anyone who is unbiased realizes this whole election has been a disaster. Everyone knew it would be long before it started too. 

54 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Guys ain't no court going to give Trump the win

Likely not. Highly unlikely but you never know. One lowly whistleblower stepped up. There could be somebody else. It's a big operation. Hard to believe someone doesn't want their 15 min of fame and a book deal. I don't know how many books have popped up about being involved with Trump but it is a large bookshelf of material in 4 years. I think someone high ranking will pop up later though. I firmly believe that. Probably mid terms. 

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Biden voters like that are paying at least a little bit of attention. The rest are just listening to MSM and running with it. If you open your eyes just a little you’ll see something is rotten in Denmark. And that’s what scares them. I have no delusion that the courts, especially a Supreme Court led by John Roberts, is really going to step in. But at least we have to acknowledge this was focked up, admit it and fix it. We’re better than this crap. We look ridiculous. More ridiculous than Trump ever made us look. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Likely not. Highly unlikely but you never know. One lowly whistleblower stepped up. There could be somebody else. It's a big operation. Hard to believe someone doesn't want their 15 min of fame and a book deal. I don't know how many books have popped up about being involved with Trump but it is a large bookshelf of material in 4 years. I think someone high ranking will pop up later though. I firmly believe that. Probably mid terms. 

We may get one state to be changed or looked into. We ain’t getting multiple. That’s the smart part about this plan. They didn’t go overboard in one place, they did enough in a lot of places to muddle  it so much it’s not fixable in time. We can’t go months sorting all of it out. If it was just PA it could be done. But when it’s 6 different states forget about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My wife is really rational and low key. She is infuriated by it. More so than me. Her German transplant friend is as well. Two people I thought would just say...meh are really wound up. 

A little concerning because out of 70M people how many are really really wound up. How many have severe mental issues. I agree with Barr. This is playing with fire, shaking hands with danger whatever one wants to call it. Anger and uncommon motivation. These people are out there.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

If there were evidence of widespread election fraud Trump would present it and stop wasting his time trying to get legally cast mail in ballots dismissed or dishonestly claiming he didn’t get poll watchers in PA. Trump has been crying about fraud all year. This was obviously his Plan B to save face if he lost. He would’ve won in a landslide if he’d just acted like a sane adult make for a few months.

Trump will be a much better Alex Jones style podcast moonbat than he was POTUS. Good riddance.

He’s not trying to get legally cast votes dismissed and he is providing evidence. Its nit his fault the MSM is covering up things, lying and providing round the clock fake news and anti-Trump coverage.

Maybe the court case will force the media to cover things properly but I doubt it. The deciding factor will be if establishment Republicans are willing to ignore the evidence because they want Trump gone.

As I have posted many times, Trump has five things in his favor : the will of the people, massive fraud evidence, a non-leftist judiciary, GOP control of both houses of each relevant state legislatures, and 28 US House delegations.

So let the Dem and media scream. The Dems can’t just stuff the ballot box with fake votes, get their media and Big Tech allies to flood us with lies and cover ups, and expect to win. Trump won the election clearly, cleanly, and fairly but as a nation we’re being deprived that, so hopefully he wins it in a mud fight.

If the GOP sticks to their guns, they have this. The weakness is the GOP establishment has never embraced him.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He’s not trying to get legally cast votes dismissed and he is providing evidence. Its nit his fault the MSM is covering up things, lying and providing round the clock fake news and anti-Trump coverage.

Maybe the court case will force the media to cover things properly but I doubt it. The deciding factor will be if establishment Republicans are willing to ignore the evidence because they want Trump gone.

As I have posted many times, Trump has five things in his favor : the will of the people, massive fraud evidence, a non-leftist judiciary, GOP control of both houses of each relevant state legislatures, and 28 US House delegations.

So let the Dem and media scream. The Dems can’t just stuff the ballot box with fake votes, get their media and Big Tech allies to flood us with lies and cover ups, and expect to win. Trump won the election clearly, cleanly, and fairly but as a nation we’re being deprived that, so hopefully he wins it in a mud fight.

If the GOP sticks to their guns, they have this. The weakness is the GOP establishment has never embraced him.

I think you’re a good man but you’re wrong on this one. If there is actual voter fraud I hope they uncover it. I think this is Trump’s face saving excuse for losing and he won’t ever present anything credible.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think you’re a good man but you’re wrong on this one. If there is actual voter fraud I hope they uncover it. I think this is Trump’s face saving excuse for losing and he won’t ever present anything credible.

We’ll see. I’m more familiar with the fraud allegations in Michigan than elsewhere and the rigging there is very clear. I haven’t looked around the country, there’s only so much of this that I can stand. 
It’s my intention, as always, to remain on friendly terms with you.

If it came down to my decision, I’m the decider, I’ll trade Biden as president with the acknowledgment by everyone our voting system is focked and ripe for corruption, has been corrupted and It’s been going on for a long time, at the local and state level on up to national elections, and we made a commitment to unfock it and get it right, then I’d say President elect Biden and live with it.  The future is more important than four more years of Trump. Half of this country has no faith in what just occurred, and the other half doesn’t care as long as they won. 70 million pissed off voters  this time because they think (know) they got robbed by their own country is a lot different than 70 million bed wetters whining because Hillary didn’t win because of Russia! I think it spells doom for the Democrats in the long run. Those 70 million Trump voters will never, ever vote for a party that stole their vote. Many people who just voted against Trump and not for Biden, and there are many, will be up for grabs now that he’s gone. But if we don’t fix this election system we will never have a fair election again. The old “if you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying”  will be the path forward. For both sides. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We’ll see. I’m more familiar with the fraud allegations in Michigan than elsewhere and the rigging there is very clear. I haven’t looked around the country, there’s only so much of this that I can stand. 
It’s my intention, as always, to remain on friendly terms with you.

I appreciate that - you’re a good dude. Cheers. 🍻