JustinCharge

Trump very likely to win 2020 election thru court challenge - Rutgers law professor

4 hours ago, tanatastic said:

It’s very hard to unseat the incumbent. Covid forcing mail in ballots flipped the election.

This is true, mail in balloting is a fraud gold mine for Democrats. 

17 hours ago, Reality said:

This is true, mail in balloting is a fraud gold mine for Democrats. 

All Trump had to do it act like a sane adult male for a few months and he had it in the bag. Instead, he acted like a focking weirdo and got clobbered by Sleepy Joe. Now he makes up stories about fraud to save face.

Sad!

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

All Trump had to do it act like a sane adult make for a few months and he had it in the bag. Instead, he acted like a focking weirdo and got clobbered by Sleepy Joe. Now he makes up stories about fraud to save face.

Sad!

Even worse, if they had run even a half way sane Republican they woulda won not only the presidency, but most likely the senate and house to boot. They shoulda taken the opportunity to dump Trump when they had the chance.

• Like 1

So apparently, no one from Dominion Voting showed up to a PA legislature committee hearing today where they were supposed to testify.  Also, they completely vacated their offices in Denver and Toronto.  Interesting.

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Even worse, if they had run even a half way sane Republican they woulda won not only the presidency, but most likely the senate and house to boot. They shoulda taken the opportunity to dump Trump when they had the chance.

That has no basis in facts.

In 2016, Trump ran against 17 republican candidates that you would have probably considered "more sane" and beat them all.  He didn't just beat Hillary, he beat the entire GOP field.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

That has no basis in facts.

In 2016, Trump ran against 17 republican candidates that you would have probably considered "more sane" and beat them all.  He didn't just beat Hillary, he beat the entire GOP field.

Yeah, after 4yrs of his insanity, enough people got tired of him to vote him out of office. Anyone not named Trump prolly would have beat Biden.

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So apparently, no one from Dominion Voting showed up to a PA legislature committee hearing today where they were supposed to testify.  Also, they completely vacated their offices in Denver and Toronto.  Interesting.

Have any links for this?

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

More tin foil hat kooky conspiracy theories. Pay no mind. 

58 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Have any links for this?

Tons of links out there about them not showing for hearing.  Take your pick.

Multiple reports in podcasts/AM radio today about the Dominion offices being ghost towns.  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Multiple reports in podcasts/AM radio today about the Dominion offices being ghost towns.  

He actually thinks you would make that up. And of you don’t fetch it for him then it’s not true. It’s how simples operate.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He actually thinks you would make that up. And of you don’t fetch it for him then it’s not true. It’s how simples operate.  

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Couldn’t possibly be because Toronto is under a national covid lockdown? It’s even stated in the rest of that Twitter thread. :doh:

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Couldn’t possibly be because Toronto is under a national covid lockdown? It’s even stated in the rest of that Twitter thread. :doh:

No, it's because of the world wide conspiracy to get Joe elected. The Chinese invented Covid-19 as a cover for them closing down their offices...jeez OM, you are so naive. 

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

The Chinese invented Covid-19 

You got one thing right this week. Good for you.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I want to see YOUR link. AM talk shows full of Limbaugh wannabes ain't exactly proof. Show your work.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't think he made it up. I think he's much like you and only acknowledges "truth" when it fits his myopic worldview. That's why I wanna know where he gets his "truth."

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I want to see YOUR link. AM talk shows full of Limbaugh wannabes ain't exactly proof. Show your work.

I don't think he made it up. I think he's much like you and only acknowledges "truth" when it fits his myopic worldview. That's why I wanna know where he gets his "truth."

Same place you do. Google. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Same place you do. Google. 

I want to view the same links you're referring to. Can't see what you're seeing unless you link to what you're seeing. Otherwise you're just saying you're seeing things and leaving us to not see what you're seeing amid the vast sea of things to see in the sea. See?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I want to view the same links you're referring to. Can't see what you're seeing unless you link to what you're seeing. Otherwise you're just saying you're seeing things and leaving us to not see what you're seeing amid the vast sea of things to see in the sea. See?

Nah. People are tired of playing that game. Any source that’s linked is automatically dismissed as right wing propaganda. The statement was made. You refute it if you can. If you won’t  then you’ll have to accept it or argue it on your own. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, OldMaid said:

That started yesterday,  no ? 

As much as I wanted Trump to win, Rudy G isn't helping.  Also, it's been almost 3 weeks since the election and we've yet to see one shred, one iota of evidence presented to the courts.  I'm not talking about Twitter, Facebook, etc...  Team Trump has keeps telling us they have a "smoking gun" and "just wait, the big one is coming" but have yet to show us anything.  The longer this goes on, the smaller his window gets.  I mean, if he had DE FACTO evidence wouldn't we have seen it by now or at least released some of it to bolster his case with the public?

I'm ready for a Biden transition.  Now it just is getting ridiculous.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

As much as I wanted Trump to win, Rudy G isn't helping.  Also, it's been almost 3 weeks since the election and we've yet to see one shred, one iota of evidence presented to the courts.  I'm not talking about Twitter, Facebook, etc...  Team Trump has keeps telling us they have a "smoking gun" and "just wait, the big one is coming" but have yet to show us anything.  The longer this goes on, the smaller his window gets.  I mean, if he had DE FACTO evidence wouldn't we have seen it by now or at least released some of it to bolster his case with the public?

I'm ready for a Biden transition.  Now it just is getting ridiculous.

Why? No one is ruling on it yet.  And there have been plenty of signed, under the threat of perjury, affidavits presented for public consumption. If that’s not evidence I don’t know what is. Just because the media isn’t looking into it doesn’t mean it’s not evidence. 

• Haha 2

Rudy’s “evidence” consists entirely of speculation and hearsay. I wonder how much he’s charging Trump to file all these junk lawsuits and keep this farce going?

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Rudy’s “evidence” consists entirely of speculation and hearsay. I wonder how much he’s charging Trump to file all these junk lawsuits and keep this farce going?

I like when jerkoffs like this guy use legal terms they don’t understand.  A signed affidavit isn’t hearsay dope. It’s the opposite.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MDC said:

Rudy’s “evidence” consists entirely of speculation and hearsay.

Sounds like when they tried to impeach Drumpf or not confirm Cavanaugh., Weird

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, MDC said:

That's not the case being made. 

Trump's winning case is that we changed election rules for the 2020 cycle to allow greater access to mail-in ballots, and that the rules are too inconsistent and varied to guarantee equal protection.  Therefore, the mail-in ballots should either be thrown out or state legislatures should decide who gets the electors.  Trump does not have to speculate that some states/counties allowed for close inspection of counting and others did not.  Everyone freely admits this, even the democrats. 

Its just a question of how a 6-3 conservative SC rules.

We are simply in a holding pattern waiting for the SC to pick up the case.

Also, there is a chance this doesn't even get resolved before December 14th, and Biden never hits 270 EVs.  The final tally might be 248 to Trump and 244 to Biden and the House elects Trump president.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Sounds like when they tried to impeach Drumpf or not confirm Cavanaugh., Weird

Trumpers have become the new Hillary dead enders. Smug and unable to accept failure with dignity.

I like it :thumbsup: 

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers have become the new Hillary dead enders. Smug and unable to accept failure with dignity.

I like it :thumbsup: 

I love when all these small thinking geeks continue to get caught up in this as Trumps fight. What kind of partisan hack would actually be OK with just turning a blind eye to this and allowing it to continue? This is about America, you dense morons.  Sidney Powell has stated countless times that there's no telling how many Dems AND Republicans have used this technology to sway elections.  She trying to get to the bottom of it all.  So get your TDS under control and actually view this through the lens that they are truly trying to save the sanctity of "one man, one vote" for our country.  If it ends up being unproven, then let them be shamed, disbared, and let Joe take over.  But to just try to smooth it over without following very reasonable leads, it truly disgusting and unAnerican.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I love when all these small thinking geeks continue to get caught up in this as Trumps fight. What kind of partisan hack would actually be OK with just turning a blind eye to this and allowing it to continue? This is about America, you dense morons.  Sidney Powell has stated countless times that there's no telling how many Dems AND Republicans have used this technology to sway elections.  She trying to get to the bottom of it all.  So get your TDS under control and actually view this through the lens that they are truly trying to save the sanctity of "one man, one vote" for our country.  If it ends up being unproven, then let them be shamed, disbared, and let Joe take over.  But to just try to smooth it over without following very reasonable leads, it truly disgusting and unAnerican.

I thought mail in voting and states unconstitutionally changing their voting laws were the issues? Now we can’t trust the machines at all. 

Trump still lost though.

Just now, MDC said:

I thought mail in voting and states unconstitutionally changing their voting laws were the issues? Now we can’t trust the machines at all. 

Trump still lost though.

Actually reading more than headlines helps to inform.  HTH

On 11/20/2020 at 5:18 PM, Fireballer said:

Hmmm, that IS suspicious. Reminds me of the time I stopped by the firework stand in September. Ghost Town.

To me the Georgia recount of paper ballots makes it highly unlikely the Dominion software flipped votes.  That was really my only hope.  If you disagree, explain how the Georgia paper recount does not throw out the idea that the Dominion Software was used to put Biden over the top.

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

To me the Georgia recount of paper ballots makes it highly unlikely the Dominion software flipped votes.  That was really my only hope.  If you disagree, explain how the Georgia paper recount does not throw out the idea that the Dominion Software was used to put Biden over the top.

Good question. We will have to see what Sidney Powell has as evidence. The same jackwads crying about the 2016 election being rigged & hacked are all now of the belief via the brainwashing media, that the counts are correct and machines are unhackable. Pathetic goose stepping retards.

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

unfortunately, the hand recount also had issues:

1.  the software used to tabulate the hand recount was changed more than a dozen times sine the recount began.

2.  procedures for the recount varied from county to county and even in the same county.

That recount could have been manipulated to generate a similar result to the dominion tabulation.

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/georgia-recount/

trump has asked for a second recount.

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

unfortunately, the hand recount also had issues:

1.  the software used to tabulate the hand recount was changed more than a dozen times sine the recount began.

2.  procedures for the recount varied from county to county and even in the same county.

That recount could have been manipulated to generate a similar result to the dominion tabulation.

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/georgia-recount/

trump has asked for a second recount.

Trump will ask for a third recount when he loses again.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump will ask for a third recount when he loses again.

No it plays into the theme that the election is so screwed up that the SC will have to have the state legislatures send the electors or maybe not send any at all.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bigmarc27 said:

This thread makes me wish we could legalize post-birth abortions. 

The good news is, liberal cities like Chicago and Baltimore and LA and others are already practicing this albeit through violent behavior.

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Too funny, now Rudy G and his dream team are distancing themselves at warp speed from Sidney Powell or whatever that nutjobs name is. You know the one that made all the big promises and even Fox  had to call her out on it?

Pretty bad when Trump calls her a member of his legal team one day and then dropped her like a hot rock the next week.

• Sad 1

The media is trying to paint the situation as a growing number of GOP officials want Trump to concede and the walls are closing in.  The reality is the SC is likely to take the case and rule in his favor in some way and Biden is not president-elect at this time.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1