JustinCharge

Trump very likely to win 2020 election thru court challenge - Rutgers law professor

24 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

“Muh voter fraudl!” and “Muh proof!” have equalled if not surpassed the embarrassment from “Muh Russia!” I’d hesitate to say surpassed because an entire Impeachment that led to nothing is really bad. Giuliani and the legal flailing has at least evened them up though.

Maybe.  But you’re going to have to wait for three years and a special counsel to determine there wasn’t fraud to make that analogy.   Not impossible though. 

ROFL, checking to ensure the election was fair for 3 weeks is light years from a nothingburger Russia investigation that took 3 years. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Copied off of a Newsmax forum because I think it helps explain Trump's path to victory:

Trumps whole case hinges on the SCOTUS ruling that the late ballots in PA don't count because the legislature did not change the law and the governor doesn't have the authority to do so. Once that's done, it closes the gap and puts the whole thing back in play. The second act will be to invalidate any two of Wisconsin/Arizona/Nevada/Georgia vote.

If you deny Biden the PA electoral votes, and then deny him any two of the WI/AZ/NV/GA votes, neither reaches 270 by December 14th and Trump wins.

• Haha 2

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Copied off of a Newsmax forum because I think it helps explain Trump's path to victory:

Trumps whole case hinges on the SCOTUS ruling that the late ballots in PA don't count because the legislature did not change the law and the governor doesn't have the authority to do so. Once that's done, it closes the gap and puts the whole thing back in play. The second act will be to invalidate any one of Wisconsin/Arizona/Nevada/Georgia vote.

If you deny Biden the PA electoral votes, and then deny him any one of the WI/AZ/NV/GA votes, neither reaches 270 by December 14th and Trump wins.

Just stop. I’m embarrassed for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1