Sign in to follow this  
Showboat

Week 9 FU

Where's the week 9 FU thread?  

All my receivers deserve a big FU.  Fuller, McLaurin, M Jones - all invisible in the first quarter.   

Henry, Thielen, Fuller, and Hurst, all those bums are taking the day off, wasting all of Allen's efforts. They don't deserve their paychecks, lazy slackers.

In the first minutes of the day, facing these guys at least twice - Chark, B Cooks, D Cook.

FU ALL!!!

16 minutes ago, Law said:

In the first minutes of the day, facing these guys at least twice - Chark, B Cooks, D Cook.

Next year I'm getting Dalvin, Brandin and Jared, and calling my team "Spoiled Broth."

Fock you Swift!  You focking drop a perfect pass right in your focking numbers;  it would have been a long catch n run.   You focking fock.  

Fock Corey Davis. After two weeks of blowing up my bench, I put you in. Rewarded with 0 points. 

56 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Henry, Thielen, Fuller, and Hurst, all those bums are taking the day off, wasting all of Allen's efforts. They don't deserve their paychecks, lazy slackers.

I'm imposing a new rule.  If you FU someone before their game is over, you don't get any points they score from that point onward.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I'm imposing a new rule.  If you FU someone before their game is over, you don't get any points they score from that point onward.

Haha okay, take that up with...............who?👍

2 hours ago, Showboat said:

Where's the week 9 FU thread?  

All my receivers deserve a big FU.  Fuller, McLaurin, M Jones - all invisible in the first quarter.   

14 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

You're going to be hit particularly hard by this new rule.

1 minute ago, kutulu said:

FU DJ Moore aka the invisible man

Less than decoy these days. Wish I could drop him like a bag of rocks.

50 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Fock Corey Davis. After two weeks of blowing up my bench, I put you in. Rewarded with 0 points. 

That guys made a career of messing up fantasy teams.

As for my week 9 FU, I direct it towards myself, for picking up Marquise Hollywood Brown thinking he was due!

19 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

You're going to be hit particularly hard by this new rule.

35 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

You obviously don't understand the purpose of the FU thread.  it's all about the reverse jinx and getting your player's attention - an FU after the game is over is pointless except for a bit of venting.

Also, fortunately for all of us, you don't get to impose any rules.

11 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Also, fortunately for all of us, you don't get to impose any rules.

You must have missed the first rule I imposed, which was that Axe Elf is authorized to impose rules.

And I don't know how you were raised, but I was taught not to FU the people who have my back, even for "motivation."

22 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Fock J. Jackson. Apparently K. Ballage is the starting RB for LAC now?!!

Yeah this WAS supposed to be Jackson's bust-out game-WTF? As far as stats show, he hasn't even stepped on the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lazy POS.

FU DeAndre "zero targets" Hopkins.  Since when does Arizona have like 55 receiving options. 

• Like 1

FU entire FF season.  Every team in my league that I've played so far this year is having their highest game of the season.  I'm playing against the highest scorer each weak. 

Totally unbelievable.   What the f@ck are the odds of that happening?

3 hours ago, kutulu said:

FU DJ Moore aka the invisible man

Need to drop this POS to the waiver. Just can't deal with it any longer. I'll bench him next week and he'll score twice on my bench then suck for 4 weeks after that. 

FU to Jackson but in honesty... FU to ME as my opposition was a team I had to draft and sell off, my 1st loss was to basically myself (Josh Allen, Dalvin Cook, DaVante Adams and "luckily" Ridley, Carson and Golladay on IA) 

Still can get my 401 nail head to start.  

5 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FU entire FF season.  Every team in my league that I've played so far this year is having their highest game of the season.  I'm playing against the highest scorer each weak. 

Totally unbelievable.   What the f@ck are the odds of that happening?

1/(The number of teams in your league -1)^9 

For week 9 at least and assuming an even distribution of talent across all teams in the league.

FU Washington Football Team coaching staff. You draft a WR and convert him to RB, then don't utilize his best skill set (catching the ball). Instead,  you have freaking JD McKissic catching 9 balls. 

13 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I'm done with Lamar Jackson and Adam Thielen.   Aside from injuries, these two scrubs are the biggest busts of the year along with Mike Evans.  Fock them all

Michael Thomas says hi. (Playing Punch-Out! with a teammate doesn't count as an injury.)   :bench:

Justin Jackson and DHop

And to me for once again listening to freaking Matthew Berry (you suck!) at the last minute Sunday. Swapped our Chark for Shepherd. DOH

1 hour ago, rotisserieking said:

Justin Jackson and DHop

And to me for once again listening to freaking Matthew Berry (you suck!) at the last minute Sunday. Swapped our Chark for Shepherd. DOH

That's JUSTINE JACKSON, a girls name for a girl-and that's putting a bad word (sorry) on girls! Justine's a quitter, a slacker, a cull.

18 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

That's JUSTINE JACKSON, a girls name for a girl-and that's putting a bad word (sorry) on girls! Justine's a quitter, a slacker, a cull.

Game's over; you can stop motivating him now.

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Game's over; you can stop motivating him now.

Motivating? He’s on waivers at 6am tomorrow-eff that lazy coward. No hope for motivating a coward who’ll sit and collect his check while his teammates are busting their @$$e$. Worst kind of person to have on any team.