Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Saints at Buccaneers: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Saints: RB Ty Montgomery, CB Ken Crawley and OL Derrick Kelly

Buccaneers: RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn, WR Justin Watson, G Ali Marpet, DL Kahlil Davis and QB Ryan Griffin

If Brees throws a TD pass on this drive, he'll be the all-time TD leader again.

Collinsworth saying TB isn't getting pressure.  They haven't starting bringing that double A gap pressure that always gives the Saints trouble.

I've always thought the first down measurement was dumb.  First of all, you need to spot the ball perfectly.  Meanwhile the linesman is running around players and putting his foot down at the spot while he's watching some other guy throw him the ball.  Then the chain gang has to come running down on the field and eyeball where the to set the chain down, and were acting like that should be accurate down to the width of an index card in some cases.  Oh and not to mention how straight the pole is when your measuring can move the line.  I don't even see levelers on the damn first down sticks.  You're talking an accuracy of maybe 4-6 inches given all of that.

Lavonte David... How is that dude involved in every single play?  Free agent at the end of the year.  He's going to get about 16 million a year.

I'm surprised TB came out so flat for this game.  They look like they'd rather be home watching Fear The Walking Dead.

Brees always does this on prime time with some record on the line. Like this TD battle with Brady for the record..meh. I've seen him do this with records like 10 times on prime time games. I can't think of one time to be honest he didn't deliver.

1 minute ago, RedzoneMonster said:

This is pathetic 

That might actually be an understatement!

11:54 left in the 2nd quarter & it's already garbage time for Brady & company.

They finally get their first first down and then find away to throw a pick on a screen pass.

Brady isn’t even throwing a hissy fit on the sideline like he usually does.  It’s like they already gave up.

Saints are setting up Taysom Hill to throw later in the season.  The Saints want this game, and when it was in doubt they actually let Hill throw it.  Now they’re going to show that he runs it until they need that misdirection in a big spot.

The weird thing with Taysom is that they almost always run lead right.  Teams still can’t stop it.

I totally forgot Antonio Brown was playing this game.  I was like, “who is this Brown dude?” every time I saw him.  He looks a bit rusty.  It’s like he doesn’t have that fluidity back yet.

I’m surprised Godwin is playing after seeing that piece on his finger and that splint.  Seems like his dexterity in his left hand is severely compromised.

28-3 was the score, with 8:00 left in the 3rd quarter.....Super Bowl 51.

My guess is 31-0 at half.  Saints get a field goal here.  TB flails again on offense and gives the ball back to the saints, but they’re up so much they don’t press it going in at the half

That was a bad throw.  Looked like it should’ve been a back shoulder or something.  

Just now, RedzoneMonster said:

Wow

That thing was going to be picked off by two different guys

34 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

The Curse of AB. 

Looking like a real thing.  I’m wondering if the locker room is onboard with bringing in a diva.

I sign on to check out the score, and oh my soul, 31-0 wow.  

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

As a Saints fan I feel considerably well below marginally concerned going into the second half.

I’m a Saints fan, too, and was expecting a TB revenge game.  TB is mailing it in.  Do they realize this for a stranglehold on the division?

32 minutes ago, nobody said:

Bree’s isn’t even throwing a hissy fit on the sideline like he usually does.  It’s like they already gave up.

Too many cervezas?

Winning drive for the saints.  Drive starting inside their own one and they're punting from their 35.