Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Russell Wilson MVP

40 minutes ago, Donkey said:

Not what I said. Mahomes ending up on KC with Reid as his coach has helped him, that is not disputable.

I think Mahomes would be great anywhere. Anytime. Any era. Any coach. It’s not like Tony Dungee made Manning any better. Even a complete moron like Anthony Lynn can’t screw up Hebert. He can lose the game, sure, but he can’t stop the talent. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even a complete moron like Anthony Lynn can’t screw up Hebert.

Unfortunately, we'll never know, since Bobby Hebert retired years ago.

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think Mahomes would be great anywhere. Anytime. Any era. Any coach. It’s not like Tony Dungee made Manning any better. Even a complete moron like Anthony Lynn can’t screw up Hebert. He can lose the game, sure, but he can’t stop the talent. 

we seem to be having two different conversations so I will just leave it at that.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Mahomes would be terrible without him. Reid taught him all those plays he improvises, throwing from all sorts of angles and off his back foot? That’s like saying Phil Jackson made Jordan better. And my point was that Reid has historically played it safe, running when he should be passing. Like in the super bowl last year. He didn’t let Mahomes loose until he had to, down 11 in the fourth quarter. They were one Garrapolo pass to Sanders away from losing that game. Should’ve never got that close. 

They didn't go conservative at the end of the tb game.  And it helped them seal the deal and not let Brady have the ball with a chance to win.

25 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

They didn't go conservative at the end of the tb game.  And it helped them seal the deal and not let Brady have the ball with a chance to win.

Like I said , Andy seems to have learned his lesson and what he has. 

• Like 1

Pat isn't having a good game either, but hopefully 11 wins

We’re witnessing greatness. He’s already had 2 amazing TDs taken away. 1 was called incomplete and not reviewed and the other was taken off by a soft holding call. 

Im starting to feel like Mahomes should be compared to Lebron, MJ, Barry Bonds, Wayne Gretzky, Diego Maradona, etc...

Rodgers is quietly making the MVP race close but I still don’t think he has a chance.