Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

PA Is Back On The Table For Trump

28 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Stacey Abrams can't sing yet. Here we go. Stay tuned.

When do they have to slap some evidence on the table for us to see?

Saw realclearpolitics.com just pulled PA for Biden...is it just smoke or is it happening?

Indicators are trending it's going to the SCOTUS over the Judge Alito ruling. Who knows. That state is so jacked up. As Megan Kelly said, what PA judges did, it would be like going to BK at 1AM but it's closed so you break the door and go cook a hamburger. The legislators are suppose to open the door. Judges said phuck it. That is against Federal voting laws and this SCOTUS will like rule in Trump's favor. It's really the worst brand of fraud because the judges are committing it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Indicators are trending it's going to the SCOTUS over the Judge Alito ruling. Who knows. That state is so jacked up. As Megan Kelly said, what PA judges did, it would be like going to BK at 1AM but it's closed so you break the door and go cook a hamburger. The legislators are suppose to open the door. Judges said phuck it. That is against Federal voting laws.

So is stuffing the ballot box. God Bless Alito. The 6th (Michigan) is overseen by Potatomayor so we’d need full SCOTUS for that sort of thing.

Go Trump.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

So is stuffing the ballot box.

Go Trump.

Oh that as well. They also passed a rule no more signature matching lol! Yeah. I wonder why.

GA will likely flip and they need to investigate the 2 house rep elections there as well. AZ close to flipping too.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Oh that as well. They also passed a rule no more signature matching lol! Yeah. I wonder why.

Not exactly a head scratcher. 

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

When do they have to slap some evidence on the table for us to see?

That's not how this is going to play out.  Biden is ultimately going to have to provide evidence he won.

I see it like this:

1. One or more of these lawsuits will reach the SC.
2. The SC will look at the evidence and not declare Trump the winner or anything like that.  They will just read the Constitution at everyone.  They will say the Constitution clearly states that state legislatures determine how to pick electors.  The SC will also say that this overrides any state laws or procedures.  The SC will say that state legislatures are totally free to send the GOP set of electors if they want.
3. The state legislatures in key states are GOP controlled.  They will then DEMAND that Joe Biden prove there was not ballot fraud.  The state legislatures will point out that Biden himself said that he runs "the biggest voter fraud organization in history".  They will point out the irregularities and failure to comply with requests to watch the count.  They rushed thru the counting process unfairly.  Biden needs to prove he won.
4. Biden will go bonkers and fail to provide evidence.
5. The GOP state legislatures will send the GOP of electors, citing their power in the Constitution and a desire to fight election fraud.  The state legislatures will demand major ballot reform, with clear opportunities to watch the count by all parties.

ALL of this is legal and there is nothing Biden can do.

Biden is focked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

That's not how this is going to play out.  Biden is ultimately going to have to provide evidence he won.

I see it like this:

2. The SC will look at the evidence and not declare Trump the winner or anything like that.  They will just read the Constitution at everyone.  They will say the Constitution clearly states that state legislatures determine how to pick electors.  The SC will also say that this overrides any state laws or procedures.  The SC will say that state legislatures are totally free to send the GOP set of electors if they want.
3. The state legislatures in key states are GOP controlled.  They will then DEMAND that Joe Biden prove there was not ballot fraud.  The state legislatures will point out that Biden himself said that he runs "the biggest voter fraud organization in history".  They will point out the irregularities and failure to comply with requests to watch the count.  They rushed thru the counting process unfairly.  Biden needs to prove he won.
5. The GOP state legislatures will send the GOP of electors, citing their power in the Constitution and a desire to fight election fraud.  The state legislatures will demand major ballot reform, with clear opportunities to watch the count by all parties.

Biden is focked.

Yeah, I've been seeing Steve Bannon outline how it can go down and I've posted the same thing. The sticking points are making sure the courts stick to their guns and that the state legislatures don't go Romney.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I see it like this:

Biden is focked.

Assuming this is true, the Democrats will undoubtedly unleash their allies in antifa and BLM to burn and loot everything in sight.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

L

Assuming this is true, the Democrats will undoubtedly unleash their allies in antifa and BLM to burn and loot everything in sight.

Fine. A reckoning is past due anyway.

He can have PA and GA and he still loses. You guys act like PA reversing (it won’t) just automatically hands the election over to him. At one point all Biden needed was AZ and NV for 270

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

They will then DEMAND that Joe Biden prove there was not ballot fraud. 

You think he'll have to prove a crime didn't happen?

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

He can have PA and GA and he still loses. You guys act like PA reversing (it won’t) just automatically hands the election over to him. At one point all Biden needed was AZ and NV for 270

Shhh. :D 

Last night I saw Prof. John Gastil, a political science professor in PA at Penn State was going to be on the radio. I thought cool, should be really interesting, a political science professor in PA, good school. Lots of insight on PA voting history and his take on the current climate. 

Nope. Apparently this guy wanted to discuss his new book on the varieties of board games, mainly D&D...meh. I was so pissed. I stayed up to listen to a subject matter expert on dweeb board games. I guess this will be a new academia major. A degree in board games with a taxpayer funded full ride scholarship.   

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Not a chance, all of the crimes he committed, along with his allies in the FBI and CIA, will now never be known.

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not a chance, all of the crimes he committed, along with his allies in the FBI and CIA, will now never be known.

:overhead: 

35 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Wisconsin is closer than PA.  Shhhhh

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I haven't seen ANYONE'S election maps change at all regarding WI and PA.  You have any links?

No. I’m just saying it’s closer. It’s not just about PA 

27 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I haven't seen ANYONE'S election maps change at all regarding WI and PA.  You have any links?

real clear changed Mich, Wisc, Penn, Georgia, Nevada and Arizona to no party

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Last night I saw Prof. John Gastil, a political science professor in PA at Penn State was going to be on the radio. I thought cool, should be really interesting, a political science professor in PA, good school. Lots of insight on PA voting history and his take on the current climate. 

Nope. Apparently this guy wanted to discuss his new book on the varieties of board games, mainly D&D...meh. I was so pissed. I stayed up to listen to a subject matter expert on dweeb board games. I guess this will be a new academia major. A degree in board games with a taxpayer funded full ride scholarship.   

I dont think board games are the future

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I bet he's a great Dungeon Master.

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Real Clear Politics took off Pennsylvania for Biden. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Biden doesn't have 270 even unofficially because any states where lawsuits are filed, until the suit is decided, there are no electoral votes won by either candidate, so Real Clear Politics is accurate.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I believe she OD'd and her daughter OD'd.

Well she did teach her well in how to properly abuse drugs. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Teach them well and let them lead the way.

29 minutes ago, DonS said:

The father can share the blame. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The father can share the blame. 

It was his prerogative.

Biden’s lead is below 15k in Arizona with 63k outstanding. Shirt collars tightening. Especially at Fox. 

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

In the scenario I outlined, Biden will NOT be in a court.  He will be trying to convince the state legislatures what to do with electors, whom the SC already will have made the final arbiter on this decision.  So in this case, it is not innocent until proven guilty.   Innocent until proven guilty only applies in court.

Apparently the whistleblower in Erie was put on leave without pay.  

His gofundme was suspended and withdraws suspended for review.

Meanwhile a gofundme for a violent felon who was justly shot by police is probably being put up and applauded as we speak.

It is weird.  If there is nothing to hide then why are they trying to shove Biden into office (he said during the debate he wouldnt do that) and also trying to suppress any resistance to the outcome? If there is nothing to hide then what is the problem?

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Apparently the whistleblower in Erie was put on leave without pay.  

His gofundme was suspended and withdraws suspended for review.

Meanwhile a gofundme for a violent felon who was justly shot by police is probably being put up and applauded as we speak.

It is weird.  If there is nothing to hide then why are they trying to shove Biden into office (he said during the debate he wouldnt do that) and also trying to suppress any resistance to the outcome? If there is nothing to hide then what is the problem?

Democrats currently hate every law in this country except voter fraud protection.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

It feels as though they are treating it like he's been sworn in....it just seems odd to me too...and the EC hasn't voted and there are states still contesting.