Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

PA Is Back On The Table For Trump

Just now, Fnord said:

Show your work. Give me a link that isn't Project Veritas. 

I'm not saying there's any evidence of fraud.  Even if it happened, no evidence may be attainable.  They key here is, that if investigators in the know can establish reasonable suspicion of fraud, that it i gets thoroughly investigated. If no e evidence of criminal activity is found, then crown Biden as POTUS.  But all I keep seeing is an accelerated attempt to call him the POTUS elect and armchair detectives saying "no evidence, nothing to see here!"

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Regardless of what ends up happening, we as a nation have a lot of work to do to stop demonizing the "other side." I really do hate this shite. Trumpers aren't my enemies.

Yes, all Americans need to trust our systems.  If all legal ballots are counted and Joe wins, I'll do what I can to support him.

• Like 2

I care about no side. Just the tax cuts. Trump delivered. If Hillary would have offered me more then I'm with her.As for the issues, In 4 years we will have the same exact problems like the previous 4 and the prior 4....blah blah.

Want to have a real voice, real power. Take control of your own personal circumstances instead of letting someone else make them for you as the saying goes. Hillary use to be a Republican, Reagan a Democrat, Trump a Democrat. Hard for people to accept for some reason they are just being phucked with on on a royal level.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yes, all Americans need to trust our systems.  If all legal ballots are counted and Joe wins, I'll do what I can to support him.

I will honor the position of President but hope the republicans fight him (who the hell am I fooling? Her at every turn. 

I think President Biden should form a commission to investigate fraud after he’s sworn in. Just to make sure they find no fraud, like Trump’s commission. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Good convo tonight guys. I appreciate that you all feel like you're being cheated. That sucks. If there's fraud, let's find it.

Regardless of what ends up happening, we as a nation have a lot of work to do to stop demonizing the "other side." I really do hate this shite. Trumpers aren't my enemies.

It won't happen.

Every president has worse approval ratings than the one prior.  Bush41 had worse ratings than Reagan (under 50% for almost 1 year).  Clinton had worse ratings than Bush as Clinton (under 50% for a little more than 2 years).  Bush43 was under 50% approval for almost his entire second term.  Obama was under 50% approval for close to half of his first term and almost all of his second term.   Trump was under 50% approval for his entire first term. 

The last time we had a president with actually good approval ratings was Bush43 from 2001-2005.

People have not trusted the president for 15 years.

Biden's favorability rating has been under 50% this entire campaign.  Kamala Harris is still unknown to a large chunk of people.

People do not trust any of these politicians anymore.  There was a time when there would be clear superstars that had high national approval ratings, waiting in the wings or elected to high office.  That just does not exist anymore to the point where we are forgetting it ever happened.  In the 1990s, the republicans big star was Colin Powell coming off Iraq War 1.  The democrats big stars in the 1990s were JFK, Jr. and Mario Cuomo. 

If Biden gets in, he will be the weakest democrat president in several lifetimes, not controlling the Senate.  Hasn't happened since 1884.

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

Can we just fukin quit HRC? Please? No one but Trumpers want to ever talk about her again. That wicked b!tch is one of the biggest reasons we've had to endure the last four horrific years. All you Trump fans owe a huge debt of gratitude to her for being so hated that Trump seemed like a legitimate alternative.

That said, yes, the burden of proof rests on Team Trump here. Don't get me wrong; if there's actual fraud, especially enough to make a difference in any of the states final results, by all means let's get to the bottom of it. If the will of the people is truly to keep this godawful POS in office, then let their will be done. There is no chance any of this will do anything but further destabilize the US and further divide the populace, either way.

The crisis we're now facing is not so much Constitutional as Institutional. Riversco or whatever his name is now has some looney ideas IMO, but he's right about that much. The trust of the American people in our institutions, which are actually holding up pretty well for the moment, is a giant problem that we may be too stupid, arrogant and lazy to solve.

I brought Hillary up only in regards to the media's handling of claim of election interference. That's a conspiracy bauble the MSM wouldn't set down for four years even though there was only fake evidence for such a thing. They also speculated on mail vote suppression just ten days ago and also endorsed the accuracy of Christine Blasey Ford's memory 35 years ago at a party nobody else remembers and could provide no evidence or details. Meanwhile they won't go anywhere near the Trump election fraud claims that actually contains real evidence and over 70 at last count worn testimonies under penalty of perjury. It's utter hypocrisy, I'm getting at. They're running full interference on behalf of Biden*.

I'm glad that you agree that if there is enough provable fraud to make a difference in the results of the election, that we should get to the bottom of it, which is all I can ask at this point. I believe there is enough in Michigan and trust the judgement of those that say it exists elsewhere too in a coordinated effort but I just don't have the mental fortitude to go through it all except the summaries (from partisan sources granted) for other states. The case will be made in court. Although Trump will never get a fair airing in the MSM, that's expected. Fortunately, they do't decide elections. Ideally the voters decide, but baring a re-vote, which I support as the best solution, I fear we'll be deprived of that outcome. I also agree that this unfortunate situation will further destabilized and divided either way.

As to the last point, trust in the institutions, yeah, speaking for myself, it'll be dead with me if Biden* attains the presidency. Yesterday, I went for a long walk along the river here thinking about how this feels like a death in the family. I don't recognize the country anymore and Biden* taking office would mean the assorted establishment villains aligned against ordinary Americans:  the international globalist elites, corporate hacks, the MSM, Big Tech, Antifa, BLM, the critical race theorists, LGBTQ radicals, the historical revisionists, fake police brutality agents, all celebrate the tearing down of the nation Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln built over the will of the American people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

Can we just fukin quit HRC? Please? No one but Trumpers want to ever talk about her again. That wicked b!tch is one of the biggest reasons we've had to endure the last four horrific years.

It looks like even if Trump loses, he is running again in 2024, so you are staring at 4 more years of Trump rallies.  Trump isn't going away at all.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

There was enough evidence of the Russian collusion to launch a Special Counsel headed up by a former FBI director and multi-year investigation resulting in a number of indictments, guilty pleas and prison terms. And a giant case of obstruction of justice by POTUS conveniently glossed over by a corrupt AG. This?  This is nothing. Breitbart and Tucker Carlson spewing garbage don't quite carry the same weigh in the real world.

You are partially correct about the nonsense part, I guess.

I think this needs to be addressed as well. There's information warfare going on that puts us into our cognitive dissonance bubbles because we have bifurcated into different media spheres. Half of America has left the MSM behind. Let me tell you why.

We're tired of being talked down to by rich corporate elite pundits in New York and DC and their plastic soulless agenda driven reporters. We don't accept our jobs being shipped overseas. We're accused of being racists for being colorblind by the actual racists who read Robin DiAngelo and Ibrahim Kandi and changed the definition of the word 'racism'. We're tired of being told the rioters are the good guys and the cops are bad ones. We don't like Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln statues being torn down and media pundits who applaud and call Mt. Rushmore a monument to white supremacy. We don't like revisionist 'America is evil' history taught to our kids in schools and we react with shock at the 7000% increase in transgenderism in the last few years. We're told we have some skin color privilege and we know clear as crystal we don't. It's all bullsh*t and fake news. Transnational corporations embrace the leftism, academia, cr@p agenda driven movies and TV shows from Hollywood, even the dumb focking athletes in pro sports. Big Tech censorship of non-corporate leftist opinion is off the charts nowadays. So pardon us for being on the defensive and looking for news alternatives like Breitbart and Tucker Carlson; that's where reality takes ordinary people.

We love America, our history and our roots and out culture and beliefs. The things we use to stand for (not racism, fock off). And nowadays normal everyday America is being assaulted by the a collection of sh*tbags: corporate media, transnational globalist Wall Street firms, and Antifa thugs that your side praises and embraces.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

No. I haven't seen any of the allegations that Trump and his minions are making backed up by any evidence. The couple of things they have brought before a judge in an actual court have been thrown out with extreme prejudice for lack of evidence. USPS worker that signed an affidavit swearing he saw fraud reneged when questioned by law enforcement. None of this has any legs and claims to the contrary are wishful, conspiratorial thinking at it's ugliest.

But Trump has won, make no mistake. Tens of millions of people will now be convinced that the duly elected President Biden is illegitimate and the election was stolen because they can't get off of Facebook or Breitbart long enough to engage in any sort of critical thought.

USPS worker doubled down on the backdating ballots instructions from his supervisor:  

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I think this needs to be addressed as well. There's information warfare going on that puts us into our cognitive dissonance bubbles because we have bifurcated into different media spheres. Half of America has left the MSM behind. Let me tell you why.

We're tired of being talked down to by rich corporate elite pundits in New York and DC and their plastic soulless agenda driven reporters. We don't accept our jobs being shipped overseas. We're accused of being racists for being colorblind by the actual racists who read Robin DiAngelo and Ibrahim Kandi and changed the definition of the word 'racism'. We're tired of being told the rioters are the good guys and the cops are bad ones. We don't like Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln statues being torn down and media pundits who applaud and call Mt. Rushmore a monument to white supremacy. We don't like revisionist 'America is evil' history taught to our kids in schools and we react with shock at the 7000% increase in transgenderism in the last few years. We're told we have some skin color privilege and we know clear as crystal we don't. It's all bullsh*t and fake news. Transnational corporations embrace the leftism, academia, cr@p agenda driven movies and TV shows from Hollywood, even the dumb focking athletes in pro sports. Big Tech censorship of non-corporate leftist opinion is off the charts nowadays. So pardon us for being on the defensive and looking for news alternatives like Breitbart and Tucker Carlson; that's where reality takes ordinary people.

We love America, our history and our roots and out culture and beliefs. The things we use to stand for (not racism, fock off). And nowadays normal everyday America is being assaulted by the a collection of sh*tbags: corporate media, transnational globalist Wall Street firms, and Antifa thugs that your side praises and embraces.

I considered myself a Democrat for most of my life. Back when they were (allegedly at least) the party of blue collar workers, the environment, the poor... I was behind that.

Now they are simply the party of "no standards." Borders don't matter. We won't enforce that. Feel free to sh!t in the street. Oh, need to shoot up? Not only feel free, but have a free needle! Sure, just throw it in the park. Feel free to attack cops with knives, they're the bad guys anyway. Want to jack your kid full of hormones so they can pretend to be the opposite gender? How brave!

A society with no standards isn't a society, it's a mob.

And yeah, pound sand with the "white privilege" everyone's a bigot crap. I don't give a crap what color you are. I don't give a crap about you at all, and neither does the world. That's what the world is, always has been, and always will be. A struggle. Compete or die. Now yes, everyone should compete with equal opportunity. But beyond that? Sink or swim.

And now, with the media and tech censorship becoming so blatant, it really is shades of 20th century totalitarianism. It's getting scary.

Are the Republicans paragons of virtue? Of course not. They're the same "let them eat cake" corporate lackeys they've always been. And yeah, they have some pretty ignorant sh!t from time to time.

But the left must be stopped or any America worth having is doomed. Not that I care, I'll be dead soon enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

Show your work. Give me a link that isn't Project Veritas. 

Not sure if an MIT PhD is better than Veritas, but here goes.

Also, don't disregard Project Vertias because fnord and the left doesn't like them. They do undercover journalism into the Democrats and left wing organizations that the MSM doesn't like. It's not that their information is inaccurate. It's that they don't like the ethics of embedding undercover investigative journalists into their world to expose corruption and lies and that they give a platform to whistle blowers. Project Veritas does excellent work.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Fnord said:

There was enough evidence of the Russian collusion to launch a Special Counsel headed up by a former FBI director and multi-year investigation resulting in a number of indictments, guilty pleas and prison terms. And a giant case of obstruction of justice by POTUS conveniently glossed over by a corrupt AG. 

You left out where it paid for itself. :lol:

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Not sure if an MIT PhD is better than Veritas, but here goes.

Did you watch this? Has this always been truncated at the 16:39 mark? Is this youtube screwing with us? He's just getting into the analysis part and ((poof video ends)).

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Apparently they are coming out with raw audio of the interrogation today.

The guy has went on video saying he didnt renege.  

He was bullied into it by the Feds.

Again we can sit and pick our favorite sources but ill wait fot the video/audio and go from there.  

Dems were so pro whistleblower over the last year or 2.  Now all of a sudden they are not.  

The narrative of this is beyond contrary to an audit and what PA actually did after 8PM on election night. She is saying there is no evidence but leaves out PA intentionally broke Federal election laws. Of course there is evidence. All those votes should not have been counted and they counted them. 

9 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The narrative of this is beyond contrary to an audit and what PA actually did after 8PM on election night. She is saying there is no evidence but leaves out PA intentionally broke Federal election laws. Of course there is evidence. All those votes should not have been counted and they counted them. 

Bingo. If the state legislature didn’t approve the changes, they are unconstitutional. You libtards remember the constitution, right? 

22 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-gop-election-audit-233821122.html

republicans in the pennsylvania state legislature have announced an audit of the election in the state to ensure everything was fair.  they will not certify the results nor select electors until the audit is complete.

So we can put aside the president -elect stuff for now.  But they won’t. The media is setting up violence and disorder. Should start soon. The street thugs aren’t going to wait for the legal process to play out.  They may lose there. They think they have a win now  because of the media and they ain’t letting go. 

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

No. I haven't seen any of the allegations that Trump and his minions are making backed up by any evidence. The couple of things they have brought before a judge in an actual court have been thrown out with extreme prejudice for lack of evidence. USPS worker that signed an affidavit swearing he saw fraud reneged when questioned by law enforcement. None of this has any legs and claims to the contrary are wishful, conspiratorial thinking at it's ugliest.

But Trump has won, make no mistake. Tens of millions of people will now be convinced that the duly elected President Biden is illegitimate and the election was stolen because they can't get off of Facebook or Breitbart long enough to engage in any sort of critical thought.

I don't know you but you come off as so anti-Trump that I have to dismiss any and all opinions you have on this matter. 

25 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-gop-election-audit-233821122.html

republicans in the pennsylvania state legislature have announced an audit of the election in the state to ensure everything was fair.  they will not certify the results nor select electors until the audit is complete.

This is outstanding news. Thanks for the update.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So we can put aside the president -elect stuff for now.  But they won’t. The media is setting up violence and disorder. Should start soon. The street thugs aren’t going to wait for the legal process to play out.  They may lose there. They think they have a win now  because of the media and they ain’t letting go. 

Ah well. Par for the course. That's just how they behave. So long as the violence and disorder stays in the same leftist places it's been at for the past seven months, it's just more of the same, they can deal with their own hellspawn. The problem is normal Democrats will feel cheated too, but alas, sh*t happensd a nice clean and clear Trump win on election night deprived of us. He can still win through the legal system, but it'll take insane screaming on the left to get there.. If one of us is going to feel cheated and p*ssed off, better it be they who suck it up rather than us. We do have the will of the voters on our side.

Trump is trying to get ballots received after Election Day in PA thrown out. The bad news for him is that the SCOTUS already ruled on this issue and PA only received about 10,000 ballots after ED. Biden won the state by 50,000.

Womp womp.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ah well. Par for the course. That's just how they behave. So long as the violence and disorder stays in the same leftist places it's been at for the past seven months, it's just more of the same, they can deal with their own hellspawn. The problem is normal Democrats will feel cheated too, but alas, sh*t happensd a nice clean and clear Trump win on election night deprived of us. He can still win through the legal system, but it'll take insane screaming on the left to get there.. If one of us is going to feel cheated and p*ssed off, better it be they who suck it up rather than us. We do have the will of the voters on our side.

I don’t watch those superhero movies.  But I saw a quote from a Batman movie from Bane “Peace has robbed you of your strength,  victory has defeated you”. That’s what I feel will happen to the left if Biden prevails. It’s going to feel good for a little while. Then what? When the street thugs start up again they will have no option but to squash it. That’s not going to work out so well. All of a sudden the AOC’s of the world are going to go along with mass arrests? I don’t think so. And they won’t be able to stay silent. Silence is complicity. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump is trying to get ballots received after Election Day in PA thrown out. The bad news for him is that the SCOTUS already ruled on this issue and PA only received about 10,000 ballots after ED. Biden won the state by 50,000.

Womp womp.

Your candidate might pick up some votes for Federal election funding. A big screw up would actually help you.

8 hours ago, Gepetto said:

USPS worker doubled down on the backdating ballots instructions from his supervisor:  

And Dems wonder why we don't trust the FBI.

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Your candidate might pick up some votes for Federal election funding. A big screw up would actually help you.

Jorgensen is too far behind to win. :( 

At least she bowed out with grace.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

And Dems wonder why we don't trust the FBI.

I don’t think that’s the FBI. I think it’s the postal inspector. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think that’s the FBI. I think it’s the postal inspector. 

That explains the weak talk. “I am trying to twist you a little bit”  “I am scaring you here”

If you need to explain to someone you are twisting them or scaring them you aint doing neither.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Jorgensen is too far behind to win. :( 

At least she bowed out with grace.

Not win. Qualify for federal funding for her party. Why would you not want that. You should be begging to recount every single state. If she hits that number you have a real viable party to call home.

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Not win. Qualify for federal funding for her party. Why would you not want that. You should be begging to recount every single state. If she hits that number you have a real viable party to call home.

I’m not really a libertarian, I just vote 3rd party when I don’t like either candidate. At this point it’s clear Don lost bigly and he’s just having a spasm to save face. Hopefully he keeps the tantrum up until they forcibly evict his fat ass. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’m not really a libertarian, I just vote 3rd party when I don’t like either candidate. At this point it’s clear Don lost bigly and he’s just having a spasm to save face. Hopefully he keeps the tantrum up until they forcibly evict his fat ass. :thumbsup: 

Ok. I thought you were serious about your libertarian choice. She will pick up more votes though in a recount. Jill Stein and Trump did in 2016 in WI. Hillary lost votes. Democrats always lose votes in recounts for some strange reason.  

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Ok. I thought you were serious about your libertarian choice. She will pick up more votes though in a recount. Jill Stein and Trump did in 2016 in WI. Hillary lost votes. Democrats always lose votes in recounts for some strange reason.  

He does it so he can troll. That’s it. 

7 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Ok. I thought you were serious about your libertarian choice. 

Nope

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Did you watch this? Has this always been truncated at the 16:39 mark? Is this youtube screwing with us? He's just getting into the analysis part and ((poof video ends)).

Here's different video. I figured geeks would see 1 hour video and not watch.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So we can put aside the president -elect stuff for now.  But they won’t. The media is setting up violence and disorder.  

Again, one of the most gut-wrenching pieces of this is how complicit the MSM is pushing a narrative, and not offering a fair view of what's going on.  You're right, what's the reaction gonna be if the "president elect" title is rescinded?  Armageddon.  Its unbelievable irresponsible.  The media could be controlling the temperature, but they refuse.