Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

and how's YOUR team doing?

WORST year ever here! 3rd in league in scoring but sit with a 4-5 record. Running into some kind of buzzsaw every week then Justine Jackson wets the bed last week costing me a game-and YEAH, I get to go against Davante Adams and Mike Thomas this week! I must be Hitler reborn and karma is getting me this year. How's your luck this year? Good luck this week.

I'm 5-4 on my dynasty team, in 4th place and solid position for a playoff spot.

This is about as good as I could have hoped for. This is a complete rebuilding year for this team.

My only real stud is Kamara. Justin Herbert has been a big help. Kenyan Drake hasn't been. Other than that, I'm pretty much rookie WRs and waiver wire pick ups.

I've found a franchise QB though and my shaky rookie WR corps, should look a lot better in year 2 and beyond.

Good luck!

14 team non ppr. 

Im 7-2, I’ve been very lucky this season, can’t believe how many points have been scored in matchups. 

Of my nine matchups this season, 6 of them have had a combine score of over 200 points. 

We also do a total points in this league, and I’m in first in total points  so far, I’m 4th in points scored against.  

So far so good, I’ve been extremely lucky to date.  

Good luck.  

Thanks guys, interesting to hear and good for you! I’m also 3rd in points against, just lost for 2nd time to a guy who beat me by 3 and 4 points-our records are close enough where I have a stinking feeling we’ll end up tied and he’ll get tie-breaker😡, I sure don’t like Justine Jax, he ruined my season pulling himself. Good luck this week guys!

28 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I sure don’t like Justine Jax, he ruined my season pulling himself.

Face it, if your season depended on Justin Jackson, you were doomed from the start.

I've been pretty lucky this year.  7-2 so far.  14 team dynasty with IDPs.  I wouldn't mind losing a few games and going into the playoffs 6th or 7th out of 8.  That way if I don't win the league my draft slot will be better.

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Face it, if your season depended on Justin Jackson, you were doomed from the start.

Not really, we had 4 teams at 4-4 going into last week and opponent had beat me before, he was 3-5. Maybe you should read whole  posts before you respond with your jack-@$$elry, you act like a 12 year old that is some nerd that never played a sport in their life and doesn’t understand. Were you a cheerleader?

I won back to back years in a highly competitive 12 man league. Drafted well this year. Scored above my projections by 20 percent in each of my first 4 games. I lost each game to the league high scorer of the week and 2 of the 4 that team set a league all time record. In a league that 150 is the average score. My 4 week average was 240 points against. 

I am now 4-5 and one place out of a playoff spot. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I won back to back in a highly competitive 12 man league. Drafted well. Scored above my projections by 20 percent in each of my first 4 games. I lost each game to the league high scorer of the week and 2 of the 4 that team set a league all time record. In a league that 150 is the average score. My 4 week average was 240 points against. 

I am now 4-5 and one place out of a playoff spot. 

Welcome to the club. Better luck to you this week, you could always win ou!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Thanks. Funny. At the start of the year I was aiming for the top spot. Now I just want into the dance. 

• Like 1

3-6 in my long time keeper league. Near the bottom (25 pts or so) in points scored, and near the top in points against (35ish behind the top guy). Not a good combination.

Week 1 James Conner got "injured". So did Kittle I think.

After week 1 and before week 2 I traded for Barkley, he went out for the year week 2.

Week 4ish? Nick Chubb got hurt.

Just not my year.

4 hours ago, Ehlana said:

3-6 in my long time keeper league. Near the bottom (25 pts or so) in points scored, and near the top in points against (35ish behind the top guy). Not a good combination.

Week 1 James Conner got "injured". So did Kittle I think.

After week 1 and before week 2 I traded for Barkley, he went out for the year week 2.

Week 4ish? Nick Chubb got hurt.

Just not my year.

Hey man I feel for you, I WAS watching TNF football until I realized that my 6' 4" 230lb Chris Henry couldn't run over a girl scout-he's afraid of contact. He did good at end of year last year because it was cold and slick on those fields and a lot of guys slipped while trying to tackle him-he sucks. My whole team this year has sucked too. Better days ahead (HAHA) for us, right? Good luck this week.

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hey man I feel for you, I WAS watching TNF football until I realized that my 6' 4" 230lb Chris Henry couldn't run over a girl scout-he's afraid of contact. He did good at end of year last year because it was cold and slick on those fields and a lot of guys slipped while trying to tackle him-he sucks. 

I see your problem.  You should have listened to Axe Elf and drafted DERRICK Henry instead of Chris Henry.  DERRICK Henry is a beast...

Good luck with Chris ROS, though...

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I see your problem.  You should have listened to Axe Elf and drafted DERRICK Henry instead of Chris Henry.  DERRICK Henry is a beast...

Good luck with Chris ROS, though...

Hey there Einstein, Titans didn't play Buffalo tonight, they played Colts-but losers like you (HAHA I bet you voted for Trump!!!) always live in the past, don't you? Why put up a picture from weeks ago? You look/sound like Trump, pathetic.

Drafted Dak, Sanders, M. Thomas, Ekeler. 

Been searching for a QB since Dak went down. And someone, in a roster crunch, dropped Brees. So I used my ww claim last week. 

Gonna be 4-6 and fighting for the last playoff spot. If I can make it, I should be able to make some noise.

Qb: Brees

RB: Kamara, Sanders, Ekeler, Swift, Gaskin, Edmonds, Moss, Mattison

WR: MT, Julio, Kirk, Samuel

TE: J. Smith

Ppr. Qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 wrt

1 hour ago, jackjohn said:

Drafted Dak, Sanders, M. Thomas, Ekeler. 

Been searching for a QB since Dak went down. And someone, in a roster crunch, dropped Brees. So I used my ww claim last week. 

Gonna be 4-6 and fighting for the last playoff spot. If I can make it, I should be able to make some noise.

Qb: Brees

RB: Kamara, Sanders, Ekeler, Swift, Gaskin, Edmonds, Moss, Mattison

WR: MT, Julio, Kirk, Samuel

TE: J. Smith

Ppr. Qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 wrt

Good luck to you, you're gonna have to get Winston to cover for Brees. Rest of your team looks good though, but get Winston-or another WW QB.

I'm 8-2 with an 8 game win streak, and I've had a horse shoe up my bum all season.  I'm about to go on a 3 game losing streak, and should finish the regular season 9-5.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I'm 8-2 with an 8 game win streak, and I've had a horse shoe up my bum all season.  I'm about to go on a 3 game losing streak, and should finish the regular season 9-5.

Why the 3 game losing streak? Brees?

22 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Why the 3 game losing streak? Brees?

I guess it'll be a 2 game losing streak to finish 9-4 now that I look at it.  One guy averages 20 points more than me per week and I've only outscored him one week this entire year, and after another high score for the week he'll be 109-21 against the entire league this year.  The other guy isn't too far behind him, but he's beatable.  I would've been 4-6 against him because he has wild swings in his scores.

I should probably be about 6-4 on the year.  My team isn't that good.

8 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hit that WW!

I only hit on 3 waiver claims this season Claypool, Gaskin, and Harris. 

dynasty league injuries - Mixon, Chubb, Sony, Gaskin, Michael Thomas, Galladay, Sutton, Pittman. 

1 hour ago, Super Cubs said:

I only hit on 3 waiver claims this season Claypool, Gaskin, and Harris. 

dynasty league injuries - Mixon, Chubb, Sony, Gaskin, Michael Thomas, Galladay, Sutton, Pittman. 

All healed up that's a pretty good team! But sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the windshield I guess. Good luck this week.

Team where I got the players I wanted: 6-4, 3rd place (of 10).  Got: TEN RB D. Henry, TB QB T. Brady, BAL TE M. Andrews, and TB KCR.

Team where I kept getting "sniped": 4-6, 9th place (of 12).  Rough season: Round 1 = Ekeler; Round 2 = Mixon; Round 3 = Ertz, and MIN KCR.

8-1-1 in my 10-team office league... 2nd in points scored (23 behind the leader)

QB: Allen/Brees/Wentz (2QB league), RB: Henry & Swift, WR: Adams, Hopkins, & Juju

4-5 in my 10-team keeper league... 3rd in points scored (58 behind the leader)

QB: Mahomes/Allen/Carr (2QB league), RB: Elliott, Sanders, & R. Jones, WR:Godwin, M. Thomas, DJ Moore, & Juju.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:59 AM, huskyhater75 said:

I went on a run that put me at 7- 5 and now in 3rd place. 

Play in 3 $$ leagues.  One 14, two 12.

In one 12 I’m 11-1 after this week, and locked in as the #1 seed.  In the other 12 I’m likely to be 7-5 after this week...crazy league, could finish anywhere between 2-6 depending on next week, but am locked in to a playoff spot.

The 14 team has been a train wreck with injuries.  Somehow have scraped a 5-7 record, and still have a slim shot at the playoffs.  Would need to beat the #1 team AND get help though.

14 team non ppr, second in wins , and first in points scored, and third in points scored against, its been another great season. 

in my 12 team office league my team has had numerous injuries (mostly to RB).   at one point i had Sequon Barkley,  Gaskin, and Freeman all on iR with Montgomery injured but not on IR.

that being said, i was 8-3 and tied for first going into this week with Montgomery coming back to full health.    Had a nice matchup and couldnt win.  so I drop to second place in that one.

in my other 12 team league, i'm 3rd overalli points scored, but sitting in 6th place on the cusp of not making the playoffs.  

Lots of RB injuries there too.  David johnson and joe mixon on IR and it seems every RB I pickup gets hurt and I have to drop them (as roster sizes not as large in this league)

I need JuJu to score 12 points to get the win this week (if he plays)  from the look of things, if he gets a TD I'm probably good.  if he doesn't, I'm likely effed.

I'm 2nd in points scored and just a 6-6 record. Had things happen like Brady going off for 75 one week to beat me-from the guy in last place in our league! Just that kinda cr@p all season. Maybe things are turning around though-Hill goes for 56 against me this week and I still win! But I DID have PED Fuller score 35 for me this week-and now gone................so maybe not? And Josh Allen is leaking oil all over the place lately too. Most frustrating season ever (27 years) so far, gotta win this week to make playoffs. Good luck to all of you!

5-7,  last in points scored, tied for division lead, I need to win next 2 and he needs to lose one for me to make playoffs, he has the better division record for the tie breaker if it comes to that

Worst year for me. Injuries killed my top players and lost a lot of close games as a result. Except for Connor late this year the virus didn’t effect any of my players. If Drake and Connor would have performed better in the middle of the season I might have been more competitive. 

From 3-6 to 7-6 with a chance to make the playoffs. If I win next week and anyone 2-4 loses, I make the playoffs. If all three teams lose I could finish in second place.

HAHA I lost to go to 6-7 but still got in. But this next week I have Josh Allen going against Pittsburg-train wreck! Or I could play Trubisky against Houston.........?😂 Good luck this week!

Edited by huskyhater75

I would go with Allen. 

1 minute ago, kutulu said:

Made the playoffs in all three of my leagues :banana::banana::banana:

Hey congrats, now go win a championship.