Sign in to follow this  
[echo]

Taysom Hill - TE (odd i know..), worth an Add

Hes listed as a TE in my league.. think he's worth an add going against the 49ers?

i have Hurst on a bye, looking at starting Logan Thomas

I don't see him getting goose eggs in any game but I also don't see anyone winning a game with him in any slot. For a bye week TE fill maybe. That PB returner they have is coming on strong. He's becoming a real part of receiving corps and taking work. 

If your TE pool is bare, it's worth a shot.  Hill does have a better shot than most (of what's available), to get a TD.

41 minutes ago, plasma george said:

Isn't he on the Saints roster as a QB ?, he's Brees backup.

ESPN (fantasy), has him listed as  TE.

9 hours ago, [echo] said:

Hes listed as a TE in my league.. think he's worth an add going against the 49ers?

i have Hurst on a bye, looking at starting Logan Thomas

I would go with Thomas. 

If you're in a good position to make the playoffs in your league, I'd say yeah, what the hell.

Like the late/great George Carlin used to say "take a focking chance"

LOL!

Shoulda kept quiet until Taysom Hill had a 3 TD game, and echo wonders why he only got 3.4 points...

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I think this is Josh Hill TE no? Taysum officially is a QB. My league was cancelled though but I am a die-hard Saints fan.

He's correct on ESPN league Taysom Hill is listed as a TE. Crazy as it sounds it is in fact true.  Projected point on ESPN 2.8, Josh Hill projected pts 0.5

• Like 1

Nuts. He is totally not a TE. I guess they wanted to give him some value for FF. Without that he is worthless for FF. Just a goofy player. He also plays D sometimes. Probably the most well rounded player I have ever seen. He's actually better than good at several positions; RB, SP gunner and QB. Throw in ok WR as well.

yup, Taysum.. weird, but..

Im not sure what Elf meant, but right now im going Thomas, and if im feeling frisky, ill swap in Hill, thanks all

4 hours ago, [echo] said:

Im not sure what Elf meant

I was reacting to the suggestion that you had mistaken J. Hill for T. Hill as the NO TE.

Glad to hear that the suggestion was in error.

• Like 1

So what are the odds Taysom Hill is the starting QB next year? 

"Taysom Hill signed a two year, $21 million contract with the Saints on April 27, 2020. Hill received $17.439 million in guarantees including an $8 million signing bonus. Hill was a restricted free agent at the time of signing. This contract would be the equivalent of a one year $16.359 million extension."

~overthecap.com

Snagged him last week in the one ESPN league I'm in, where he is indeed listed as a TE (at least for now). If that doesn't change, he will be locked in my TE slot over Goedert.