Sign in to follow this  
Stu82

Seeking Colts fans input. Wilkins or Taylor tonight?

If I knew Wilkins was getting the 75% touch nod over Taylor tonight I would roll with him but anyone have any good feel on this?  Due to byes and RB injuries my 2nd RB options is very limited.  

Thanks!

Not a Colts fan, but in a similar position wondering whether to start Taylor. I don't think they suddenly turn it over to Wilkins entirely, reckon Taylor still gets the start and they'll mix Wilkins in. If Taylor struggles and Wilkins is better then they probably turn to him. Feels like a total committee and riding the hot hand for me. But if you have to start one for me it's Taylor because he's still been the one getting the goal line looks. 

Also this narrative I've heard about Taylor's fumbling issues from several places this week feels like a stretch. I know he had issues in college, but last week was his first fumble in the NFL. Don't think they go away from him entirely just for that. And they invested a second round pick in him, not like they are just going to give up.

I didn't start JT in the end but it's a positive enough start for him. Annoying that Hines got a TD (but then again he's always going to get more passing work). JT seems to be running hard and more decisively... he's definitely outplaying Wilkins so far, and his drop when he stopped running that slant near the goal line won't help him either.

If JT can keep it up he's got a great run of matchups coming: vs GB, vs TEN, @HOU, @LV, vs HOU