Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Colts at Titans: TNF Discussion

Inactives

Colts: QB Jacob Eason, CB Tremon Smith, DE Ben Bandgu, WR Dezmon Patton, TE Jack Doyle

Titans: DB Adoree' Jackson, OT Isaiah Wilson, P Ryan Allen, WR Adam Humphries, LS Matt Orzech, TE MyCole Pruitt, DE Matt Dickerson

26 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Feed Derrick Henry all night :)

I'm not expecting much because he is all Indy is concerned about so far.  Tannehill should have 2 passing TDs already 

3 minutes ago, loonecho said:

Hines sure seems to have better vision and elusiveness than Taylor.

Well, its still very early on but Taylor is a Wisconsin RB.  They have a history 

Chris Henry-if you ever want to win at fantasy football don't have this slacker on your team-two 1st and goals inside the 3 yd line and he doesn't do ANYTHING but knocked on his overrated @$$ for a loss, while the real football players get 2 TDs. Henry and Thielen have absolutely killed my team this year and I will NEVER have either again.

Whoops I guess it's Dirk or Derick, whatever, he's been such a POS all year I lost interest in what his name is-I really can't believe that him and Thielen are so overrated by experts every week. Sorry for the mis-naming, but it's a respect kinda thing, he's a slacker and I believe in "play hard or go home"- which he doesn't.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Sorry for the mis-naming, but it's a respect kinda thing, he's a slacker and I believe in "play hard or go home"- which he doesn't.

He can both play hard and not score a lot of fantasy points... which seems to be the cast in the first half.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Whoops I guess it's Dirk or Derick, whatever, he's been such a POS all year I lost interest in what his name is-I really can't believe that him and Thielen are so overrated by experts every week. Sorry for the mis-naming, but it's a respect kinda thing, he's a slacker and I believe in "play hard or go home"- which he doesn't.

I haven't been able to watch the game, just checking stat-tracker every now and then. When I saw they had first and goal at the one, I thought for sure it was 6 points for Henry.

On the other hand, the Colts are the 2nd toughest team to run on, & Henry has 10 carries for 51 yards.  A 5.1 yard average per carry isn't bad.

Let's hope for a better 2nd half

45 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

I haven't been able to watch the game, just checking stat-tracker every now and then. When I saw they had first and goal at the one, I thought for sure it was 6 points for Henry.

On the other hand, the Colts are the 2nd toughest team to run on, & Henry has 10 carries for 51 yards.  A 5.1 yard average per carry isn't bad.

Let's hope for a better 2nd half

Yeah.............he just hit 100 yds rushing and pulls himself, I guess it's one of those "hey I did my job so I'm through for the night". A REAL ballplayer doesn't pull himself.

2 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

AJ Brown has stone hands 

Yup. Pretty pathetic showing tonight. He doesn’t seem to be playing all that many snaps though I haven’t checked the stats. If so, that knee is probably still an issue. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Time to dial up some more HB Draws to Henry here. 

Henry will be out of the game now, Titans will be in throwing mode down by 17 and he is Edward Scissorhands when it comes to catching passes.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Henry will be out of the game now, Titans will be in throwing mode down by 17 and he is Edward Scissorhands when it comes to catching passes.

You would think....

3 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Desperate & rolling out Colts d tonight...pray for me.

"An answered prayer!"

• Haha 1