Sign in to follow this  
yadwick

Hines

Nothing like watching 28 points accumulate on your bench on Thursday night baby.  gotta play him against the packers next week, right?  He looks so much better than the other 2 colts rbs.

53 minutes ago, yadwick said:

Nothing like watching 28 points accumulate on your bench on Thursday night baby.  gotta play him against the packers next week, right?  He looks so much better than the other 2 colts rbs.

One would think so, but be wary. Last night was Hines' 3rd big game this season. The following game after the previous two he put up duds. Reich is the type of coach that tailors his game plan to attack the opposing team's weaknesses. Early in the broadcast last night one of the announcers pointed out that the Titans struggle with the running game out of the shotgun, which suits Hines style. When I watch GB, they get gashed more in the interior.

I was burned earlier this year after Hines' first big game. Fool me once....

i traded him earlier in the season to avoid this. You just will never know when to start him. I did on the other hand start Pittman last night :)

3 hours ago, jrokh said:

One would think so, but be wary. Last night was Hines' 3rd big game this season. The following game after the previous two he put up duds.

Yup, here it is in B&W. On the other hand, when it comes right down to it, a coach wants to look good (selfish) & at some point Frank Reich might come to the realization that more often than not, when Hines has the ball, good things happen. 

Week
Date
Opp
Status
Fan Pts
Att
Yds
TD
2PT
1 Sep 13 @Jax Final L 20-27 21.70 7 28 1 0
2 Sep 20 Min Final W 28-11 4.40 0 0 0 0
3 Sep 27 NYJ Final W 36-7 7.30 7 21 0 0
4 Oct 4 @Chi Final W 19-11 7.40 9 24 0 0
5 Oct 11 @Cle Final L 23-32 3.70 3 8 0 0
6 Oct 18 Cin Final W 31-27 4.40 0 0 0 0
7 BYE - - - - - - -
8 Nov 1 @Det Final W 41-21 22.10 5 8 0 0
9 Nov 8 Bal Final L 10-24 5.90 2 18 0 0
10 Nov 12 @Ten Final W 34-17 23.50 12 70 1 0

2 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

i traded him earlier in the season to avoid this. You just will never know when to start him. I did on the other hand start Pittman last night :)

Yeah that’s a great ideal , if you own him might want to shop. 

I wouldn't count on him having a big game next week and finally breaking out.

I guess it's always possible, but I think the more likely outcome is something like 3 carries for 10 yards, 4 catches for 25 yards and no TDs

better than a baltimore rb this week?