TimHauck

Week 10 FU Thread

I'm gonna go with Golladay and Mixon for missing yet another week. So glad I drafted you. 

Tannahill and brown. 13 points between the 2.fock off you pieces of shitt

• Like 1

FU DJ Moore.  After starting you for past two weeks will less that 7pts each week, I decide to bench you this week.  Of course, you decide to get a touchdown.  FU, inconsistent piece of trash.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Tom Brady, for making Ronald Jones fumble again.

Fournette to TB, "There's no way you could get me in the game any faster."

TB, "Hold my beer."

FU Brady.

10 minutes ago, ric0 said:

FU DJ Moore.  After starting you for past two weeks will less that 7pts each week, I decide to bench you this week.  Of course, you decide to get a touchdown.  FU, inconsistent piece of trash.

Same

19 minutes ago, ric0 said:

It's probably because he was still tired from the ass pounding he gave me several weeks ago. 

FU to me for starting Stafford and as a result having to listen to Aqib Talib provide color commentary on the broadcast.

The main commentator was talking about how Matt Patricia loves having Adrian Peterson on his team.  Talib added some great insight with "Yeah he do.  Yeah he do." 

He also throws "man" out there every other sentence.  You gotta catch that, man. That's rough, man. You gotta do better than that, man.

FU to Goedert as he continues the fine tradition of my TE slot being a black hole of absolute shite.

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

FU to Goedert as he continues the fine tradition of my TE slot being a black hole of absolute shite.

Same. 

• Like 1

FU to Boston Scott!

After the 3 times I've started him this season as the lead RB in philly, he didn't do crap! I would have been just about as well served leaving the spot open.

Then today, when Miles Sanders is back, he breaks a 56 yard TD run, in my league a TD play over 50 yards is worth 15 pts!

17 minutes ago, polecatt said:

FU to Boston Scott!

After the 3 times I've started him this season as the lead RB in philly, he didn't do crap! I would have been just about as well served leaving the spot open.

Then today, when Miles Sanders is back, he breaks a 56 yard TD run, in my league a TD play over 50 yards is worth 15 pts!

Hold my beer.  RoJo just had a 90+ TD on my bench.

Lots of FUs:

Mike Davis for getting hurt

Leonard Fornette for being completely useless

DJ Chark for being a total piece of sh!t

Mike Evans for finally doing something, as he sits on my bench

Wayne f'n Gallman for having a career day against me

Robby Anderson for averaging a cool 6 yards per catch

15 minutes ago, ric0 said:

:wall::wall::wall:

If it makes you feel any better, my opponent has him on the bench too

31 minutes ago, ric0 said:

16 minutes ago, polecatt said:

:wall::wall::wall:

If it makes you feel any better, my opponent has him on the bench too

It must be National Bench Your Top 10 Players Week...  First I see people benching Thielen and dropping Mostert, and now some people left RoJo on the bench against Carolina!?!?!

What DO they teach in these schools...?

41 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

It must be National Bench Your Top 10 Players Week...  First I see people benching Thielen and dropping Mostert, and now some people left RoJo on the bench against Carolina!?!?!

???? Why NOT bench 3 times (GOOD games) a year Thielen? Minny runs it 75% of the time, and Jefferson is the better receiver-Thielen is getting doubled and hasn't done much for a while. And BTW I dropped Mostert for Drake! I'll start letting people know who I'm picking up and starting so they know who not to play.........................one of them years.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Don't know man...

I saw people talking about benching Thielen for waiver wire trash, I was like, WTF? lol

Best Ball blues...two QBs, both in the same sh*t weather game (Cincy/Pitt). Kamara with 1 touch for -6 yards in the second quarter for good measure.

FU Keenan Allen.  Tough match up but I need something out of you. 

Edit: oh, and Two Girls One Kupp as well.  So much for receiving yards against SEA defense. 

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Are Darren Waller and Michael Thomas even playing?  

Waller dropped a likely long TD. So he’s out there at least 😂

So yeah, FU to Waller, Gordon, and Bernard. Pick it up losers! 

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

They teach that I WIN today...................how'd YOU do?