Dgoldfe_13

Trade Jacobs for Diggs? Full PPR.

Full PPR. 2RB, 2WR, 2FLX (6-3 record)

My Jacobs for Diggs

My RB. Cooks, Carson, Edmonds, M. Davis, Moss

My WR. AJ brown, Woods, McLaurin, Tee Higgins, Beasley, Dez

Trying to get Boyd without giving up Jacobs. But, I'm shopping for a WR. Maybe Jacobs for Robinson, Diggs. Thoughts? Not a huge Jacobs fan right meow. 

I think you have three good WRs, and Jacobs would be more important come playoff time, but if your ready to unload him, then looks good.  

I agree to hold him. He has just been frustrating and his playoff schedule is tough. I feel like I could get better. It's a tough call. 

I would keep Jacobs unless I could get a starting RB for him. Cook is your only other viable RB starter; Carson's hurt and all the rest are fill-ins for hurt guys. Plus, as Weep said, you have 3 good WR's already.

I would do it.

Diggs is on fire and can have huge games. Jacobs is solid but has a somewhat limited ceiling compared to Diggs.

You can play 4 WRs, and you only need two starting RBs. You have Cook and decent depth after that.

Easy call to me

When and if Drake and Mccaffery return, where would be the rb depth. 

Plus Carson is now ready to miss another game this weekend. 

And the Bills don’t show any signs of featuring a true rb1. 

I think the OP lacks rb depth, but as a much more stable of WRs.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

When and if Drake and Mccaffery return, where would be the rb depth. 

Plus Carson is now ready to miss another game this weekend. 

And the Bills don’t show any signs of featuring a true rb1. 

I think the OP lacks rb depth, but as a much more stable of WRs.  

I don't see the RB and WR set as being much different with the exception that the WRs lack a top stud like he has at RB.

Since he can play 4 WRs and only has to play 2 RBs, I would personally prefer to stack the WRs and only go with the one main RB and the guys he has.

In other words, I like Diggs more than Jacobs. Even if he balances out his RBs and WRs, he's more or less stuck with the same problem due to the number of flex spots.

He's going to have to play one of the RBs or WRs towards the end of the bench either way. I say get the better overall player and have an upgrade.

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

I don't see the RB and WR set as being much different with the exception that the WRs lack a top stud like he has at RB.

Since he can play 4 WRs and only has to play 2 RBs, I would personally prefer to stack the WRs and only go with the one main RB and the guys he has.

In other words, I like Diggs more than Jacobs. Even if he balances out his RBs and WRs, he's more or less stuck with the same problem due to the number of flex spots.

He's going to have to play one of the RBs or WRs towards the end of the bench either way. I say get the better overall player and have an upgrade.

Great points once again, you always do, but I’m going the other way. 

Op keep us posted.  

• Thanks 1