Mike Isles

Wife asked which of her friends would I include in a threesome ....

55 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Apparently I was not supposed to choose two !

Joke. Not mine. Saw online. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

:D

How about “the one that would do it.”  :dunno:

👭

Probably shouldn't have blurted out "Brad from your work" either.  :unsure:

• Like 1

The milkman?

Shotsup Story - Probably already told it. 

Me and a buddy (RIP T) brought two chicks to a friends house (he and his family were away we had the key). So T had one room and I had the other. 

Not much time went by T passed out - his chick came to our bed and I thought WooHoo threesome (I was like 19 or20). 
Other Chick wanted no part of threesome But was fine with me banging her next !!

(was my GFs birthday that night. FVCKED 3 different chicks same night. Never happened again) 

I’ve had a couple dreams recently involving red headed women joining us.   Both my wife and I routinely make fun of gingers and neither of us really find them attractive.  

I told my wife about those dreams.    So far, she hasn’t officially commented.  

I wonder what that means. 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

:D

How about “the one that would do it.”  :dunno:

And the one she would agree to.

I passed up my only chance at a legit three way 20 years ago. Had a bi female roommate and my fiancee at the time was interested. She proposed it. I declined as I thought it would make things weird.

Ive had a couple with Asian professionals. I mean, two vag and 4 bewbs is always a good day, but it's not the same if they're not into each other.

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

And the one she would agree to.

I passed up my only chance at a legit three way 20 years ago. Had a bi female roommate and my fiancee at the time was interested. She proposed it. I declined as I thought it would make things weird.

Ive had a couple with Asian professionals. I mean, two vag and 4 bewbs is always a good day, but it's not the same if they're not into each other.

Excellent point.  I would think it would help to add something about how the other girl isn’t as attractive as your wife but she seems fun or some such line.

Closest I ever came to a 3some was in college.  I was casually dating a girl and ran into her friends at a party.  They started giving me shiot about standing the girl up, I had no idea what they were talking about.  Found out later that a friend of mine saw her name and number on my calendar and decided to call her up, pretend he was me, and set up a date.  That same guy went on to check the safety of nuclear power plants in Eastern Europe, it’s remarkable we are all still alive.

Anyway, I was drunk and pleaded innocence, which must have worked, because somehow I ended up with casual girl and one of her friends in bed.  Her friend seemed into it but casual girlfriend wasn’t.  I realized at that point that she wasn’t really fun, and it wasn’t just the 3some thing, more a prude about sex in general thing, so that was the end IIRC.

And you picked her friend Dave, because you want to see his cack

7 hours ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

Fock I would be happy for a twosome with my wife.

This lol

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

so that was the end IIRC

One could take this in such a way to presume you are leaving out details ...

On 11/14/2020 at 11:27 PM, vuduchile said:

I’ve had a couple dreams recently involving red headed women joining us.   Both my wife and I routinely make fun of gingers and neither of us really find them attractive.  

I told my wife about those dreams.    So far, she hasn’t officially commented.  

I wonder what that means. 

I had a day like that once. Spent the day with one girl. Had a date that night with another and then picked up a girl at the beach we all partied at afterwards. Thank you Silver Anniversary Corvette. 

I have often wondered about this kind of behavior, I mean, it sounds great on its face....who would not be all in? But I would be a little afraid of damaging my relationship too, not sure...

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I have often wondered about this kind of behavior, I mean, it sounds great on its face....who would not be all in? But I would be a little afraid of damaging my relationship too, not sure...

I can't imagine many relationships surviving a threesome long-term.  However, there are swingers out there who do that kind of thing on the regular.  I have to wonder what the divorce rate is in that community.