Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

TE and flex help .5 PPR WHIR

——start one TE

Andrews @NE (2) Just keep starting Andrews and wait for that boom week?
Fant @ LV (10) has at least been more consistent by about 3 points the past 3 games.

——start one flex
Juju vs Cin (16) will this be competitive game? I could see a game script where Steelers d dominates and they just run the ball.

Cooks @ Cle (28) I think he would be my for sure starter if not for the weather.. 25-30 mph winds with 40+ gusts.

Drake vs Buf (17) Do I start him if he plays?
Lindsay @ LV (29) Great matchup... 

Cooks for sure as he should score against that Cleveland secondary. Andrew’s. Fant can’t stay healthy and on the field. I don’t see it changing this week. Go Andrew’s I see him getting right vs the Pats. Good luck! Please see mine. Thx. 

1 hour ago, Kam187 said:

Cooks for sure as he should score against that Cleveland secondary. Andrew’s. Fant can’t stay healthy and on the field. I don’t see it changing this week. Go Andrew’s I see him getting right vs the Pats. Good luck! Please see mine. Thx. 

Agreed 

5 hours ago, Kam187 said:

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Agreed 

You guys don’t care about weather for Cooks? Similar forecast as LV and Cleveland game week 8. Where both teams combined for 233 yards passing and 1 TD.

42 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

You guys don’t care about weather for Cooks? Similar forecast as LV and Cleveland game week 8. Where both teams combined for 233 yards passing and 1 TD.

I do, but I still like him over the other players. 

I just posted about Clevelands wind issues today. FWIW, I really like Lindsay today, and would probably sit Fant if I went in that direction.