Sign in to follow this  
Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Week 10***

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My titans have already completed their bedsh!tting. Bunch of scrubs.

Yes they did. Sorry I didn’t start this for you on Thursday- my bad

14 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Yes they did. Sorry I didn’t start this for you on Thursday- my bad

I was watching in a restaurant in a mall on my phone. When the punt block TD happened, I forgot where I was and yelled "fock" really loud. My wife was not amused.

• Haha 1

Hoping to see continued improvement on the Giants offensive line and D Jones .  Should be a good game. 

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hoping to see continued improvement on the Giants offensive line and D Jones .  Should be a good game. 

Agreed. Move on from Trevor tanking. Let the Jets do that. Let’s Go NY Football Giants

14 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Agreed. Move on from Trevor tanking. Let the Jets do that. Let’s Go NY Football Giants

Yup. Win today and they are in the hunt. I don’t care if the nfc East is horrible. Who are we to turn our noses up at a playoff race after the last four years? 

Expecting a bit of a letdown after last weeks big win over Seattle. Couple that with the flu hitting the Bills secondary and it could be a rough day. 27-20 Cardinals

Cowboys won't lose today :banana:

5 games in the early set and 6 in the late set.  Kind of nice to have a more even distribution of games for once. 

4 minutes ago, HTH said:

Giants Baby!

Biggest game of the year!

:pointstosky:

👍

• Like 1

all of my teams are crushed with injuries... probably have a shot in 3/5 leagues.  

bleh

3 hours ago, Strike said:

5 games in the early set and 6 in the late set.  Kind of nice to have a more even distribution of games for once. 

Blame Golf and CBS

Whoever thought it was a good idea to make Aquib Talon an analyst should be fired immediately.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Reality said:

Whoever thought it was a good idea to make Aquib Talon an analyst should be fired immediately.

He was horrible!  He did a great job butchering the english language.

The main commentator was talking about how Matt Patricia loves having Adrian Peterson on his team.  Talib added some great insight with "Yeah he do.  Yeah he do." 

Bad enough I had to start Stafford, but even worse is I had to listen to his gibberish as an added kick in the nuts. (Stafford actually did well at least) 

58 minutes ago, Reality said:

My ears hurt

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Talib* either way, focking brutal.

We'll get to hear all over again next year about how Russell has never received any MVP votes.

8 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

God Damn Bills !!!!!!

#####. :mad:

I can take some solace in the fact that this makes @jerryskids happy. He can use some good news nowadays.  Granted I would've also told him "suck it" if that late Diggs TD would've been the game winner, but I'm trying to be gracious. 

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

We'll get to hear all over again next year about how Russell has never received any MVP votes.

Yep. :lol:

Chargers lost again so they leapfrog at least the Giants and possibly sets them up to draft WR Ja'Marr Chase.

1 minute ago, DonS said:

I can take some solace in the fact that this makes @jerryskids happy. He can use some good news nowadays.  Granted I would've also told him "suck it" if that late Diggs TD would've been the game winner, but I'm trying to be gracious. 

I’ll give you that (Bills still 7-3) and it’s already being called the Murray Miracle. 

Go Skids !!!

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Chargers lost again so they leapfrog at least the Giants and possibly sets them up to draft WR Ja'Marr Chase.

Apparently the Dolphins aren't focking bad. No run game and an under performing expensive defense really hurts the bolts. Herbert is going to be a stud 

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Apparently the Dolphins aren't focking bad. No run game and an under performing expensive defense really hurts the bolts. Herbert is going to be a stud 

Yes on paper, the Chargers should have a strong pass rush but it just evaporated last year and never came back.  They could take Rousseau (Hurricanes) to shore that up.  But you typically prefer to pair a very good young QB with a stellar young WR. Herbert is going to be a strength going forward, so you maximize your strength.

If everything falls apart, the Chargers still have a shot at the #2, which would be sold for a ransom to whomever wants Fields.  Its a longshot though.

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I had Murray and Hopkins going and loved that last second play. Also great to see the Bills lose.

You just never know.  A crazy weekend where the Bills lose on a Hail Mary.  Then maybe a Patriots win over the Ravens.  The door pops back open for a Patriots division title.

Collective screams across the fantasy universe as nick chubb in a demonstration of selfless play runs out of bounds to clinch victory instead of scoring and giving the ball to deshaun watson with a minute left

3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Collective screams across the fantasy universe as nick chubb in a demonstration of selfless play runs out of bounds to clinch victory instead of scoring and giving the ball to deshaun watson with a minute left

My opponent had Chubb but didn't even start him because of the timeshare with Hunt.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You just never know.  A crazy weekend where the Bills lose on a Hail Mary.  Then maybe a Patriots win over the Ravens.  The door pops back open for a Patriots division title.

Yeah, that ain’t happening. Pats are 3rd best team in that crap division.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Yeah, that ain’t happening. Pats are 3rd best team in that crap division.

Belichick has had slow starts and then found things that worked and ended the year on a hot streak several times in his career.  Not THIS slow, but you just never know.

30 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

If everything falls apart, the Chargers still have a shot at the #2, which would be sold for a ransom to whomever wants Fields.  Its a longshot though.

Why would anyone want to trade up for an Ohio State QB? Haven’t we seen enough of them at this point to know they don’t cut it in the NFL? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would anyone want to trade up for an Ohio State QB? Haven’t we wen enough of them at this point to know they don’t cut it in the NFL? 

hahah