Sign in to follow this  
Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Week 10***

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

hahah

Maybe the Bears will. They’re stupid like that. 

28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You just never know.  A crazy weekend where the Bills lose on a Hail Murray.  Then maybe a Patriots win over the Ravens.  The door pops back open for a Patriots division title.

Fixored.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I can take some solace in the fact that this makes @jerryskids happy. He can use some good news nowadays.  Granted I would've also told him "suck it" if that late Diggs TD would've been the game winner, but I'm trying to be gracious. 

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

I’ll give you that (Bills still 7-3) and it’s already being called the Murray Miracle. 

Go Skids !!!

:pointstosky:

Son and daughter were here to watch the game, I darn near screamed my head off, if I could only scream. :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

I’ll give you that (Bills still 7-3) and it’s already being called the Murray Miracle. 

Go Skids !!!

I’m seeing it called the “Murray-cle”. :banana:

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I do not want to take anything away from murray, but hopkins made that play.

It was more Hopkins sure, but not many QBs could have escaped that defender to his left, then turned and made that throw.

32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

:pointstosky:

Son and daughter were here to watch the game, I darn near screamed my head off, if I could only scream. :D

Did you make aggressive jazz hands?  

Just now, DonS said:

Did you make aggressive jazz hands?  

Have I mentioned the jazz hands here?  :D

I’ve got the electrolarynx working on my cheek well enough to communicate now; not as good as under the chin but that is still swollen, and it is hella better than the mouth converter thingy.  :cheers:

It would be funny if the Dolphins, Bills and Patriots all enter the final week 9-6.  Dolphins play the Bills.  Patriots play the Jets.  In the end, Patriots win a tiebreaker and take the division title at 10-6.  It doesn't stop there.  The Patriots would be seeded #8 and go to the #1 Steelers.  The Steelers have never beaten the Belichick Patriots in the playoffs.  So that would make that game the Patriots' super bowl.  Belichick knocks them out again.  Doesn't matter what happens after that.

I hate Clown Newton soo much. Nitwit slides 8 yards on 1st and 10 and gets up and does his loser 1st down shtick. Fock him

Damien Harris is starting to look like he is asserting himself as the engine of the Patriots offense.  probably would excite more people if belichick didnt have a history of rotating backs.

The Bears. Holy shite. No offensive TD’s at home to the 29th ranked defense. Good thing Nagy gave up the play calling. Lol. 

So the Bears are upset they have to go back to Trubusty. Do any of them know what competent QB play looks like? They play the Packers twice a year. They should know. Foles was horrible. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the Bears are upset they have to go back to Trubusty. Do any of them know what competent QB play looks like? They play the Packers twice a year. They should know. Foles was horrible. 

I fell asleep before Nick got hurt. Who came in for him ? Isn’t Mitch still hurt ?

15 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I fell asleep before Nick got hurt. Who came in for him ? Isn’t Mitch still hurt ?

Some guy. I don’t think it matters which one plays. The Giants would crush them if they played them right now. Timing is everything. 

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

Tyler bray. The only reason I know that name is because he was a highly touted recruit for the university of Tennessee who did little to nothing while there.

No week 11 thread yet.

Anyway...

1.  The NFL has not crowned a wild card Super Bowl champ since 2010 (Packers).
2.  In my rating system, the last true elite team was the 2016 Patriots.  2017, 2018, and 2019 were all down years.  2020 is another down year. There are no elite teams and the champ should be random.  Few people had the Eagles winning in 2017 or the Chiefs winning in 2019. 
3.  My rating system still grades out all 32 teams.  I really only care if it shows that 1 or more are elite level or not.  However, it does rank them.  Interestingly, my system says the #1 team in the NFL at the moment is the Miami Dolphins.  The defense is very underrated and there offense could be pretty damn explosive with Tua.  They will probably come back down to Earth and I would not bet on the Dolphins just because they are #1 in my system.  So massive disclaimers on that.  But interesting to see.