Mike Isles

Was Cher ever Hot ?? 🥵

Not the most gorgeous but I liked her look.  Tall and lean, long dark hair, and darker skin.   Until I discovered my dad's mag stash, looking at her stomach was pretty fun.  

Yes, Cher was sexy during the Sonny and Cher days and whenever she went to awards shows because she wore daring outfits. She also had a very sexy personality because she was so confident.

I am not sure who you all think is sexy or beautiful, especially now when almost everyone woman is photoshopped and no matter how young they are, they're getting all sorts of botox and fillers and implants. Furthermore, I feel that American women tend to be fat these days, but so many are fat, you all think fat is normal.

It's like you all saying Charlies Angels of the 70's were ugly and skinny. Ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

I am not sure who you all think is sexy or beautiful

Not Cher...

8 minutes ago, posty said:

Not Cher...

:P

Fair enough, but people I used to think she was sexy.

I checked the rankings and she came in #72 as "sexy" women of the 70's. I was very young so perhaps I just didn't understand. I used to think Barbara Streisand was beautiful and sexy.

IMO, no. Cher was never hot. 

She met the 70s standard of being really thin, long straight hair, etc. She did have a confidence about her, but I don't really think she became "hot" until much later in her life. When she fixed her nose and put on a wee bit of weight. 

She also always tried to be an icon, but I don't know that she ever really met that status; tried to be like Madonna and make a style for herself. Maybe its the "I go by only one name" thing. 

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I was never attracted to the porkies.

These types are saved for people like HT...

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:nono:  I was never attracted to the porkies.

This is the kind of beauty women should try to achieve:

HA! Good luck with that. That's like 2% of the women out there. 

Rocky Dennis was prettier

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I was in proffesional ballet for 15 years, they were all over the place. 

They were all over the place because professional ballet is for very thin women and encourages eating disorders. They were all over the place because that's where you hung out; it's environmental. 

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I was in proffesional ballet for 15 years, they were all over the place. 

REALLY???!!! I love the ballet!!! Did you really dance or were you just part of the world of ballet? (stage design, production, administration)

I think Americans are fat and ballet dancers are perfect!

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I danced. I got lucky being able to get into the school I went to as it was pretty tough to get into.

Holy sh1t! Do you still dance? How is your body now? Your feet? Do you miss it? Did you have injuries? Do you still exercise to keep in shape? That's amazing! I will have to treat you nicely now! How did you come to dance and did anyone in your family scoff at it or did you fear people would question your sexuality or did you care? Please post pics!!

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

Holy sh1t! Do you still dance? How is your body now? Your feet? Do you miss it? Did you have injuries? Do you still exercise to keep in shape? That's amazing! I will have to treat you nicely now! How did you come to dance and did anyone in your family scoff at it or did you fear people would question your sexuality or did you care? Please post pics!!

Take a deep breath for crying out loud.

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

Did you just get a little wet?  Yea, yes you did, good for you

5 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Did you just get a little wet?  Yea, yes you did, good for you

Moist

18 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well, someone just came in their pants. 

Lol! Well, if he comes up with real pictures and isn’t bs’ing me, you’ll be impressed too! 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Lol! Well, if he comes up with real pictures and isn’t bs’ing me, you’ll be impressed too! 

Probably not. 

• Sad 1

I guess it just me then. I admire dancers.

I would add madonna to the list.

Spunky and doable, but not hot.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I hate to break it to you but,

He is gay.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

I admire dancers as well, it's a lot of dedication and hard work. 

But I don't find their body composition to be hot or "admirable." 

5 hours ago, taco breath said:

I once had a neighbor who grew up down the street from her near Buttmont. He said she frequently threw empty Wild Turkey bottles into his yard. The University of Texas fraternities later voted her "Ugliest Man on Campus." She had a butter face but a rocking little bod, and she looks kind of hot in a few photos out there. 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I once had a neighbor who grew up down the street from her near Buttmont. He said she frequently threw empty Wild Turkey bottles into his yard. 

80 or 100 proof?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wow. Didn't realize this would create a hubbub. In the end, it was my job is all. I liked it. It was topical for this thread I thought. 

What he is saying is you'll get no spank bank material peenie

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

She also always tried to be an icon, but I don't know that she ever really met that status; tried to be like Madonna and make a style for herself. Maybe its the "I go by only one name" thing. 

Hate to break it to you kid. Cher was Cher way before Madonna was Madonna. 

I can’t believe this comment went unchallenged (then again thread went sticky fingers over the  ballerina Ballet dancer)

ETA (Swear that was spell check - fixed it but left it there for the humor)

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Here we have a leftist insecure male. Who.would have guessed? 

Settle down Beavis I said it was an accident and why the ##### would you call me leftist ??

Not going to get into a pissing match so chill dude 

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Another insecure wierdo lefty...Who knew?

Dude. Go away. You don’t know me. Stop trying. As I know nothing about you except you are / were a dancer. That’s it. End of story. Go on your merry way. 

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Another insecure wierdo lefty...Who knew?

Ur messing with gfiafp son

Headlines follow whenever a pair of superstars hook up for a walk down the aisle — and that went at least double for Gregg Allman and Cher. They set the standard for a whirlwind rock 'n' roll courtship decades before Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee became tabloid fodder.

Allman and Cher's romance raised eyebrows for a number of reasons. To begin with, he was a Southern rock star, and she was a pop singer; musically and socially, they seemed to have little in common. More importantly, however, Cher was just days removed from the end of her marriage to Sonny Bono, which drummed up a year's worth of lurid gossip, derailed the couple's hit variety show, and sparked a custody battle over their daughter Chastity.

Cher's private life appeared too unstable for a new relationship, and Allman's professional life was headed for just as much tumult. The other members of the Allman Brothers Band were reportedly none too happy with his attention-getting relationship, and larger problems loomed on the horizon — including the DEA sting that would result in Allman testifying against roadie Scooter Herring and ultimately breaking up the band.

Those woes still lay ahead in early 1975, however, when Allman crossed paths with Cher at a solo gig in Los Angeles. Later recounting that she "smelled like I would imagine a mermaid would smell," Allman wrote in his memoir that he "didn't say hello or nothing at all, because I was so blinded by her." As it turned out, he didn't need to: Cher, at the club on a date with record mogul David Geffen, ended up giving Allman her number anyway.

After a disastrous first date, the duo decided to give it another shot and went out dancing — not a natural activity for Allman, but one he worked himself up to with some chemical assistance. "I don't know how to dance, but I got drunk enough to where I did," he wrote. "I danced my ass off. This is when disco was just taking off, so we did some dirty dancing. She had one drink, while I had my 21, of course. When we got back to her place, she took me out to her rose garden, and all the roses were just starting to bloom."

The bloom came off fairly quickly. Allman and Cher were wed on June 30, 1975; nine days later, Cher filed for divorce because, as Entertainment Weekly later put it, she "found that Allman’s heroin and liquor problems were too much for her to handle." In fact, she claimed Allman was "so high he didn’t even understand me" when she broke it off. Ultimately, that was just as well, because she quickly ended up giving the marriage another chance.

Read More: The Story of Gregg Allman and Cher's Marriage | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/gregg-allman-cher-marriage/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

4 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Headlines follow whenever a pair of superstars hook up for a walk down the aisle — and that went at least double for Gregg Allman and Cher. They set the standard for a whirlwind rock 'n' roll courtship decades before Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee became tabloid fodder.

Allman and Cher's romance raised eyebrows for a number of reasons. To begin with, he was a Southern rock star, and she was a pop singer; musically and socially, they seemed to have little in common. More importantly, however, Cher was just days removed from the end of her marriage to Sonny Bono, which drummed up a year's worth of lurid gossip, derailed the couple's hit variety show, and sparked a custody battle over their daughter Chastity.

Cher's private life appeared too unstable for a new relationship, and Allman's professional life was headed for just as much tumult. The other members of the Allman Brothers Band were reportedly none too happy with his attention-getting relationship, and larger problems loomed on the horizon — including the DEA sting that would result in Allman testifying against roadie Scooter Herring and ultimately breaking up the band.

Those woes still lay ahead in early 1975, however, when Allman crossed paths with Cher at a solo gig in Los Angeles. Later recounting that she "smelled like I would imagine a mermaid would smell," Allman wrote in his memoir that he "didn't say hello or nothing at all, because I was so blinded by her." As it turned out, he didn't need to: Cher, at the club on a date with record mogul David Geffen, ended up giving Allman her number anyway.

After a disastrous first date, the duo decided to give it another shot and went out dancing — not a natural activity for Allman, but one he worked himself up to with some chemical assistance. "I don't know how to dance, but I got drunk enough to where I did," he wrote. "I danced my ass off. This is when disco was just taking off, so we did some dirty dancing. She had one drink, while I had my 21, of course. When we got back to her place, she took me out to her rose garden, and all the roses were just starting to bloom."

The bloom came off fairly quickly. Allman and Cher were wed on June 30, 1975; nine days later, Cher filed for divorce because, as Entertainment Weekly later put it, she "found that Allman’s heroin and liquor problems were too much for her to handle." In fact, she claimed Allman was "so high he didn’t even understand me" when she broke it off. Ultimately, that was just as well, because she quickly ended up giving the marriage another chance.

Read More: The Story of Gregg Allman and Cher's Marriage | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/gregg-allman-cher-marriage/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

This guy is creepy.  Stay away.o

RuPaul is another one of those glam hotties that just didnt do it for me.