Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Vikings at Bears: MNF Discussion

Recommended Posts

Inactives

Vikings: CB Cameron Dantzler, TE Irv Smith, WR Tajae Sharpe, DT James Lynch, DE Jordan Brailford, LB Ryan Connelly

Bears: QB Mitchell Trubisky, DB Sherrick McManis, RB David Montgomery, OL Sam Mustipher, DT Anthony Rush, NT John Jenkins, OLB Trevis Gipson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Theilen is due....

 

20 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

I need about 39 PPR points from him tonight.

Need 13 from Thielen to win in my two $250 leagues and stay .500+ in both of them...  the 20 teamer is already in the bag.

So a reasonable expectation, especially following a couple of dud weeks...  6/70 or 3/40/1...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

I need about 39 PPR points from him tonight.

Seems legit😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

 

Need 13 from Thielen to win in my two $250 leagues and stay .500+ in both of them...  the 20 teamer is already in the bag.

So a reasonable expectation, especially following a couple of dud weeks...  6/70 or 3/40/1...

Off to a good start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Off to a good start.

That's my top 10 WR...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, is Kubiak going to keep slamming Cook into eight man fronts? I know they have a prehistoric offensive philosophy there, but you can’t keep doing that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That graphic of Cousins, Cook, and Theilen cowering at the sight of the bear walking by was messed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roquan gets  a solo sack.  Steve Levy or whoever that is says, "Danny Travathon with the sack."  Then he realizes it was Roquan Smith. "...along with Roquan Smith"

Meanwhile Travathon was nowhere near the play.  Nice save Steve.  I get it 58 vs 59.  Hard to tell sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, is Kubiak going to keep slamming Cook into eight man fronts? I know they have a prehistoric offensive philosophy there, but you can’t keep doing that. 

Well it's not like they trust Cousins and his 15 / 10 TD to INT ratio throwing the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy thing is CPat is a great athlete and he’s in a unique position to be featured tonight but he’s just being used like a regular backup RB. There’s no hint he’ll be used in the passing game. He has one target! Of course the D is stacking. What a waste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jrbdmb said:

Well it's not like they trust Cousins and his 15 / 10 TD to INT ratio throwing the ball.

They’re gonna have to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised they didn't get a low hit on Foles on that sack.  I guess Foles isn't important enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dalvin!@#!@#!

MIght have gotten the wind knocked out of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nobody said:

Dalvin!@#!@#!

MIght have gotten the wind knocked out of him.

I knew it was coming. You can’t keep slamming a guy into the line all night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That commercial for the MS drug weirds me out.  All of those overweight women staring at me is unsettling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I knew it was coming. You can’t keep slamming a guy into the line all night. 

He's back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nobody said:

He's back!

I’m ascared. He’s all I got. Him and Drake and that mess on the Rams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m ascared. He’s all I got. Him and Drake and that mess on the Rams. 

Without Hicks in there it should be a bit easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Without Hicks in there it should be a bit easier.

His schedule is so easy coming up I’d rather he sit the rest out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how Chicago responds here.  This is usually where Allen Robinson pulls something amazing out of his ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Crazy thing is CPat is a great athlete and he’s in a unique position to be featured tonight but he’s just being used like a regular backup RB. There’s no hint he’ll be used in the passing game. He has one target! Of course the D is stacking. What a waste.

I've followed him since the vikings drafted him & I don't understand it either. There's gotta be a reason.... not a good route runner ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foods overthrows Anthony Miller.  Brian Griese.. "you gotta come down with that ball if you're Anthony Miller."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

I've followed him since the vikings drafted him & I don't understand it either. There's gotta be a reason.... not a good route runner ?

Yeah, Norv Turner tried developing him into a regular WR after a rookie season of him doing great things with the Vikings getting the ball into his hands by various methods.

It... did not go well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

That's my top 10 WR...

Finally having a week when Diggs, Hopkins & Theilen all performed....Aiyuk didn't do bad either 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foles made the Vikings look like the Purple People Eaters Reborn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nobody said:

Foods overthrows Anthony Miller.  Brian Griese.. "you gotta come down with that ball if you're Anthony Miller."

I heard him say that. Is Miller supposed to grow longer arms? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MissionCoach said:

Did Jimmy Graham get lost?

Musta. Somewhere down the line. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike FF Today said:

I really wish Thielen would've caught that pass in the endzone.

Thielen now has 3 career TDs vs Chicago, after the 2 tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×