Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

MNF dilemma

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Thank you, Axe Elf!

Axually it’s thank you jrokh as I said this on Wednesday in the wr scoop and play thread

Deeper Dive, not for the faint of heart. * only if David Montgomery is out- Cordarelle Patterson. With Monty out Patterson should be looking at 10+ touches between carries and catches.

2 hours ago, jrokh said:

Axually it’s thank you jrokh as I said this on Wednesday in the wr scoop and play thread

Deeper Dive, not for the faint of heart. * only if David Montgomery is out- Cordarelle Patterson. With Monty out Patterson should be looking at 10+ touches between carries and catches.

In THIS league, Patterson was the only one of the four options who scored the requisite 8 pts, but without the special teams score (i.e., scoring only the "10+ touches between carries and catches" you predicted), Patterson scored 6.9 PPR and 4.9 standard.

That said, I'll allow it.

Credit shared.

17 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

In THIS league, Patterson was the only one of the four options who scored the requisite 8 pts, but without the special teams score (i.e., scoring only the "10+ touches between carries and catches" you predicted), Patterson scored 6.9 PPR and 4.9 standard.

That said, I'll allow it.

Credit shared.

Thanks! I think we finally found what you’re axually good at: plagiarism...

3 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Thanks! I think we finally found what you’re axually good at: plagiarism...

lol

I answered a WDIS question in this thread.  You were nowhere to be found.  Your specialty must be ghostwriting.