edjr

Other than instant national lockdown, what happens when Sleepy Joe takes office?

Not for nothing, but I just love the Trump is getting more and more batshit everyday. I mean when Tucker Carlson thinks you're losing it, I think it's great. Dude is going to leave a political social mental pariah.

The kids are already facing that in Manhattan. Oh wait, you want to be celebrities? Great. Falling in with the Joe redneck, Joe the Plummer , Sarah Palin crowd. Guess that's the only place you're going to be a celebrity.

Hey, remember how much you guys loved Joe the plumber? Haha

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Not for nothing, but I just love the Trump is getting more and more batshit everyday. I mean when Joe Scarborough thanks you're losing it, I think it's great. Dude is going to leave a political social mental pariah.

The kids are already facing that in Manhattan. Oh wait, you want to be celebrities? Great. Falling in with the Joe redneck, Joe the Plummer , Sarah Palin crowd. Guess that's the only place you're going to be a celebrity.

Clockboy was much funnier. Lol. 

23 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Well the Palestinians considered it a giant FU. But I'm willing to give you this one. Assuming it doesn't completely torpedo chances at peace with the Palestinians (whatever that means), this was a significant accomplishment. There. I'm not completely unreasonable.

:cheers:

Also, as you perhaps implied, there is no peace with Palestinians.

8 hours ago, Fnord said:

Who cares if it fell on deaf ears, although you're not as right about that as you think you are. A LOT of people WOULD have cared. This is a perfect example of one of his biggest flaws as a POTUS. He seemed to think that he was only the president for those that supported him. That's not how it works. There will always be people that hate the POTUS, for whatever reason. But he's the "President of the United States", not the "President of everyone that voted for me and the rest of you fuq off."

We can stop with the "Trump only wanted to be President for his supporters" crap. His policies helped plenty of people who didn't support him in '16. So much so that they flipped and voted for him this year. 

Plenty of his detractors benefited from his tax policy. Plenty more benefited from the record low unemployment in his economy. Was prison reform directed at his base? 

Just because he didn't pander to every fringe group or kowtow to the left's lunacy, doesn't mean he wasn't trying to make life better for them too. As has been pointed out ad nauseam on this bored for the last four years, Trump is a narcissist. He wanted nothing more than to be considered the GOAT POTUS. You can't get there by only representing those who voted for you. He knew that. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

We can stop with the "Trump only wanted to be President for his supporters" crap. His policies helped plenty of people who didn't support him in '16. So much so that they flipped and voted for him this year. 

Plenty of his detractors benefited from his tax policy. Plenty more benefited from the record low unemployment in his economy. Was prison reform directed at his base? 

Just because he didn't pander to every fringe group or kowtow to the left's lunacy, doesn't mean he wasn't trying to make life better for them too. As has been pointed out ad nauseam on this bored for the last four years, Trump is a narcissist. He wanted nothing more than to be considered the GOAT POTUS. You can't get there by only representing those who voted for you. He knew that. 

Great post. Will fall on close minded, deaf ears, but spot on. 

And if Arizona did go for Biden, I don’t want to hear them complaining about open borders anymore. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

His policies also royally screwed some of his supporters, like farmers. You're right about unemployment, but the caveat is that the job market was dominated by high-skill high-wage jobs and low-skill low-wage jobs. The stuff in the middle declined, i.e. the middle class. Prison reform was good- that is one of very few policy improvements he made IMO. How he got there is a bit mysterious and it was a completely out of character move on Trump's part, but whatever.

We'll just disagree on your last paragraph. No president kowtows to every fringe group, but he kowtowed to plenty of them. Q-Anon springs to mind. He amplified propaganda via his tweets many times. And let's not forget that he was all about cutting off federal aid to blue states if he could have gotten away with it. He endorsed violence against leftists repeatedly, and not just against violent protestors.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Great post. Will fall on close minded, deaf ears, but spot on. 

You would be an excellent final arbiter of this characteristic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

His policies also royally screwed some of his supporters, like farmers. You're right about unemployment, but the caveat is that the job market was dominated by high-skill high-wage jobs and low-skill low-wage jobs. The stuff in the middle declined, i.e. the middle class. Prison reform was good- that is one of very few policy improvements he made IMO. How he got there is a bit mysterious and it was a completely out of character move on Trump's part, but whatever.

We'll just disagree on your last paragraph. No president kowtows to every fringe group, but he kowtowed to plenty of them. Q-Anon springs to mind. He amplified propaganda via his tweets many times. And let's not forget that he was all about cutting off federal aid to blue states if he could have gotten away with it. He endorsed violence against leftists repeatedly, and not just against violent protestors.  

Wrong!  My uncle is a farmer.  His farming business has been great with Trump presidency.  His stupid son-in-law  (majored in journalism and now works in the restaurant industry in California) voted for Biden saying Trump wasn't good for the farmers too.  That's how brainwashed you liberals are.  He couldn't even find out from his wife or father in law.  My uncle just laughed out how stupid he is.

Top level trolling by Ms Bottoms here.  She drops a video of Joe's 2019 b-day, with no explanation that it's 2019.  People lose their sh!t on Twitter thinking its 2020 with no masks.  I admit, I fell for it till I dug into it.  Well done.

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

So his policies were simultaneously beneficial to some of his detractors and detrimental to some of his supporters. There goes that "President only for his base" narrative. 

And can we stop with the endorsement of violence nonsense? The right rallies for causes with which they agree. The left riots for causes with which they disagree. 99.999% of all political violence in this country is incited by and perpetrated by the left. It's been that way for quite some time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Open the border during a pandemic. Cool. Do they get the vaccine first? 

I predict Biden rolls out the vaccine and solves this thing in 2021. :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Be more original 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Agreed.  POS could have saved all these lives, but decided not to because he wasn't POTUS.  He's a bich.

Will Biden finish building the wall with Messico's money?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Will Biden finish building the wall with Messico's money?

Probably, but for a different reason. He wants to bring them in and keep them here.

10 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Agreed.  POS could have saved all these lives, but decided not to because he wasn't POTUS.  He's a bich.

Cancer as well. Think of all the cancer patients out there having had to wait until the dems had to steal the election to get joey's cure. Now they have to wait until late January to get healed. 

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

THEN he rigged the election! :mad: 

Joe Biden: criminal mastermind. :thumbsdown: 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Cancer as well. Think of all the cancer patients out there having had to wait until the dems had to steal the election to get joey's cure. Now they have to wait until late January to get healed. 

:wave:

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

THEN he rigged the election! :mad: 

Joe Biden: criminal mastermind. :thumbsdown: 

Slow Joe struggles to formulate a sentence.  No way he was capable of rigging the election.

Even when a vaccine comes out, unless it's 100% effective, how does it change anything?

No one gets deported. Not even the illegal alien that just killed 2 people in a stabbing spree at a church in California. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one gets deported. Not even the illegal alien that just killed 2 people in a stabbing spree at a church in California. 

you can take your white priv and shove it right up your a55

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yeah. Whitey has had a good run. Time to give the others a try. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your kind has no place in the future.

Off to greenland, the leper colony of the 21st century.

Just think, y'all could be the next australia.

😴

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That illegal immigrant shouldn't be deported. He should be put to death right here in the US of A.

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2 dead and you call that a spree? Dude has terrible aim.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:40 PM, wiffleball said:

Not for nothing, but I just love the Trump is getting more and more batshit everyday. I mean when Tucker Carlson thinks you're losing it, I think it's great. Dude is going to leave a political social mental pariah.

Maybe he should try some Xanax?

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Maybe he should try some Xanax?

Why isn't it spelled Zanax?

13 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ass is not a filtered werd here.  

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

7 hours ago, taco breath said:

Your kind has no place in the future.

I just want to make sure this exchange is captured.  See, Taco Breath, aka zmanzzz, is a flaming left liberal.  So @taco breath:  tell us about your vision of the future.  TIA.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I just want to make sure this exchange is captured.  See, Taco Breath, aka zmanzzz, is a flaming left liberal.  So @taco breath:  tell us about your vision of the future.  TIA.  :cheers:

Thought it was Newbie, is there a difference?

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Thought it was Newbie, is there a difference?

It’s not Newbie.  Taco breath lives in Wyoming or Montana, writing manifestos and I presume growing an increasingly straggly beard.  Newbie lives in the Allentown area of Pennsylvania.

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It’s not Newbie.  Taco breath lives in Wyoming or Montana, writing manifestos and I presume growing an increasingly straggly beard.  Newbie lives in the Allentown area of Pennsylvania.

That's fine. i can't argue that, I barely pay attention to that. Similar rantings and posting style.

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You colonizing mars.

He hasn't taken office yet but creepy joey broke his frail foot playing with his doggy. The guy is crumbling since he came out of his bunker. :lol:

But in the end, his demise is not funny because then the White House will have a actual political wh0re as a leader. Oh dear God, what next can the left produce in this country that will tear it to shreds even quicker than hussein was doing it as we onlook the train crash in action.