Sign in to follow this  
Aj21

Trade offer

Trade offer and teams below. 12 team PPR league. 

Receive: Wilson&Mckissic

give: Zeke&M.Thomas

my current team:

stafford/wentz 

Zeke/Robinson/Gibson/Hunt/Ballage

Thomas/Cooper/Mclaurin/Fulgam/Shepard

Kelce

Their team

Wilson/Rothelsberger

Conner/Mckissic/hines/Snell

Hopkins/Evans/Cook/Gallup/Renfrow

waller

i want a more solid QB option which Wilson would provide but, am I giving too much? Should I be asking for Connor or Evans/Cook instead of Mckissic?

To much

I'm assuming "Cook" is "Cooks"

I'd ask for Wilson and Cooks. If you play 2 RBs a week you should be okay and at this point you are upgrading from Michael Thomas to Brandin Cooks and Wilson is an upgrade over what you have at QB

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

To much

What do you think is reasonable for Wilson then? I’m notorious in my league for suggesting awful deals 😂

The other owner needs a rb, if I’m the other owner, and drafted high on Wilson , I’m asking for Robinson’s plus one of your qbs. 

I would look at your offer as a low ball offer for Wilson, who once again I spent a high draft pick on, so he’ll take a good return , and I want a good rb in return , I see that the Zeke and the Cowboys aren’t getting it done, and that M Thomas is having is problems also. M

Now you can offer the Zeke and one of your qbs  and Thomas, for Evans/ Cooks and Wilson.

But I need Rbs l and I’m would not give you Conner. And I would want a rb in return. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

The other owner needs a rb, if I’m the other owner, and drafted high on Wilson , I’m asking for Robinson’s plus one of your qbs. 

I would look at your offer as a low ball offer for Wilson, who once again I spent a high draft pick on, so he’ll take a good return , and I want a good rb in return , I see that the Zeke and the Cowboys aren’t getting it done, and that M Thomas is having is problems also. M

Now you can offer the Zeke and one of your qbs  and Thomas, for Evans/ Cooks and Wilson.

But I need Rbs l and I’m would not give you Conner. And I would want a rb in return. 

I ended up agreeing the below:

Give : Wentz/Zeke/Thomas

receive : Wilson/Evans/Snell (snell wasn’t agreed but they wanted to get rid, I’ll drop and pick up someone else immediately)

I feel ok about it. Evans has a BYE I have to contend with and I can’t use Wilson this week but, I only need one more win to make play offs and happy with my team for the final stretch.

5 hours ago, Aj21 said:

I ended up agreeing the below:

Give : Wentz/Zeke/Thomas

receive : Wilson/Evans/Snell (snell wasn’t agreed but they wanted to get rid, I’ll drop and pick up someone else immediately)

I feel ok about it. Evans has a BYE I have to contend with and I can’t use Wilson this week but, I only need one more win to make play offs and happy with my team for the final stretch.

Cool, thanks for the update. 

Good luck, go win a  championship