TimHauck

Browns Defense

Philly this week, Jags next week, ultimately NYG week 15 and NYJ week 16.

Anyone else planning to hang onto them for the stretch run (if we make it that far)?

I picked them up for this week, not making any calls beyond that although that schedule looks good

Yeah they recorded 20 points in my league, I was going against that owner, that owner made some really good moves, that owner also started Hyde and Edmonds at rb, and everyone of that owners players, scored over double digits.  

All one can do, is say good job.  

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yeah they recorded 20 points in my league

Same in my league. Plus they did it without Myles Garrett.

Hopefully he's back for weeks 15 & 16

On 11/23/2020 at 11:32 PM, jackjohn said:

Running cle and sea to finish out the season. They moth have some nice matchups.

Yup think I’m gonna do this too 

Which one you going with this week?

On 11/25/2020 at 6:38 AM, TimHauck said:

Yup think I’m gonna do this too 

Which one you going with this week?

Cleveland, I think...lol

1 hour ago, jackjohn said:

Cleveland, I think...lol

I had them in, but just switched to Seattle.   Mostly just because I'm down by 90 after Thursday and feel like they have more potential for a big game.

Oh my soul, down by 90 after Thursday wow.  

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL yup going up against Gibson, Fuller and WFT Defense

Oh my soul, so this owner still have 6 players still to play? 

Man im praying for you to win, good luck. 

Against McLaurin and gibson. Down 53. Not looking good this week. May be trying for the toilet bowl championship this year.

Sorry , I hope you can come back and win. 

On 11/28/2020 at 6:50 PM, weepaws said:

Oh my soul, so this owner still have 6 players still to play? 

Man im praying for you to win, good luck. 

He did also have Zeke so that helped.  Now he’s done and I need 33 from Russell Wilson and the Hawks D.  Fingers crossed.

So far looks like a good call to sit the Browns this week, although now they're making me a little nervous about starting them in weeks 15-16

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

He did also have Zeke so that helped.  Now he’s done and I need 33 from Russell Wilson and the Hawks D.  Fingers crossed.

So far looks like a good call to sit the Browns this week, although now they're making me a little nervous about starting them in weeks 15-16

Hey thanks for the update, always to know , good luck, Wilson has exceeded 33 points four times this season. 

On 11/23/2020 at 11:32 PM, jackjohn said:

Running cle and sea to finish out the season. They moth have some nice matchups.

How bout this week lol?  Seattle has had a decent run the past 3 weeks so think I’m gonna stick with them, but may need to switch to Cleveland next week (if I make it that far).

Yep, I'm gonna trot 'em.out this week at the NYG. Even though they lost to the Ravens.I think they're gonna be passed and have a good game plan against Joe Judge. The Giants Def has been playing ok lately but I think.the Brownies are gonna take itto them week and even come up with a defensive TD.

On 11/29/2020 at 7:17 PM, TimHauck said:

Do you think the Browns D is better or worse with Colt McCoy starting 4 the G-Men instead of DJ ? 

Jones has 8 Td’s & 9 interceptions this year. 
Normally, facing the 2nd string QB would be an upgrade, but in this case I'm not so sure ? 

On 12/17/2020 at 4:45 PM, TimHauck said:

How bout this week lol?  Seattle has had a decent run the past 3 weeks so think I’m gonna stick with them, but may need to switch to Cleveland next week (if I make it that far).

This is a tough one.  Haskins will be starting for Washington and can be a turnover and sack machine.  Don't like that Seattle is traveling cross country.

I'm debating CLE or PIT

I've rolled PIT all year.  Picked up CLE a few weeks ago.  Leaning PIT.  Any compelling argument for CLE over PIT above and beyond Colt McCoy?

1 hour ago, xenon said:

I'm debating CLE or PIT

I've rolled PIT all year.  Picked up CLE a few weeks ago.  Leaning PIT.  Any compelling argument for CLE over PIT above and beyond Colt McCoy?

Dude, you gotta go with and angry PIT D vs CIN starting a third string QB. It’s not even a question. 

1 hour ago, xenon said:

I'm debating CLE or PIT

21 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Dude, you gotta go with and angry PIT D vs CIN starting a third string QB. It’s not even a question. 

Agree.