Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

***Official NBA Draft 2020 Thread***

Yeah, fock it.  Even I barely care anymore.  I think the youngest Ball brother is to go top three, prolly to my Hornets.  Thanks 2020.

Can't seem to get into it, seems like an all-time lack of talent at the top. I could be way off but, not seeing a difference maker in the entire bunch. Not planning on tuning in, will probably be the first time I've ever not watched at least some of it. 

I think that european kid will be good.  The black kid from the states might be good as well. We'll see.

14 minutes ago, BufordT said:

The black kid from the states might be good as well.

That narrows it down.  

It’s sucks this year because there was no March madness, but it’s generally believed to be a weak draft class compared to the last 2.  

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

I think that european kid will be good.  The black kid from the states might be good as well. We'll see.

odd coming from a Democrat.

9 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I can't believe GS didn't trade out of that spot. 

I agree.  Not sure how a center is gonna work with their style of play.  They generally play no position basketball.  I guess there must be a different plan going forward.   

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I agree.  Not sure how a center is gonna work with their style of play.  They generally play no position basketball.  I guess there must be a different plan going forward.   

Athletic center to deal with Anthony Davis maybe? 

The only thing that might have reeled me back in to the NBA was my fandom for the Hornets.  Then they go and pick LaMelo Ball.   Sure he may be talented and whatever but you need more than talent in the NBA, handwork, fire, etc. and the Ball's don't have it.  I despise that family.

I'm officially OUT.  

37 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The only thing that might have reeled me back in to the NBA was my fandom for the Hornets.  Then they go and pick LaMelo Ball.   Sure he may be talented and whatever but you need more than talent in the NBA, handwork, fire, etc. and the Ball's don't have it.  I despise that family.

I'm officially OUT.  

I would have felt the same way had the Pistons got him.  I don't care if he's a future hall of famer, which he won't be.  I can't stand that family.  The dad especially, but even the way he talked about his "pops".  Shut up.  

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Athletic center to deal with Anthony Davis maybe? 

Might be.  I hadn’t thought of that. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm officially OUT.  

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I would have felt the same way had the Pistons got him.  I don't care if he's a future hall of famer, which he won't be.  I can't stand that family.  The dad especially, but even the way he talked about his "pops".  Shut up.  

I dunno.  He’s a clown and his dad’s a ring leader, but I think most families of current NBA players would come off poorly if given a mic.  

2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

I can't believe GS didn't trade out of that spot. 

It’s a flat draft - nobody wanted that pick.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm officially OUT.  

Hasnt dad been relatively quiet for awhile?

devon Dotson should have been drafted

id rather watch focking paint dry or fake wrestling.

im pretty sure ill never watch another nba game in my life.