Sign in to follow this  
BLS

This is why having a 2A is important.

The Dems get those Senate seats in Georgia and one of the first things they'll do is go after the 2nd amendment.  Maybe not take away guns persey but require an exorbitant amount of insurance for gun owners.  They will find a way that will sound logical to most of these dimwits here to make gun ownership difficult.  Or add some tax on ammo so that the price of ammo is out of reach for most.

I thought the 2nd amendment was antiquated until I watched local governments stand by while BLM protestors pushed to defund the police while they looted and burned businesses in the name of criminals getting shot while resisting arrest.  I don't see how anyone can be be anti-2A now.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

I thought the 2nd amendment was antiquated until I watched local governments stand by while BLM protestors looted and burned businesses in the name of criminals getting shot while resisting arrest and pushed to defund the police.  I don't see how anyone can be be anti-2A now.

Same

I'm I wouldn't worry about 2A. Messing with it would be the kiss of death in 2022. Now, down the road when more of the low IQ mouth breathers come on to the voting roles that can change. Don't think we are there yet.