Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Worst shots of the 2020 Masters. This will make anyone feel better

Eh, it happens...

Of course Tiger is the only one that slams his club like the child that he is...

36 minutes ago, posty said:

Of course Tiger is the only one that slams his club like the child that he is...

Not even remotely close. 

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Not even remotely close. 

What other player in that video slammed his club on the ground?  I saw one drop his on a follow-through and that isn't even in the same time zone as Tiger...

Just now, posty said:

What other player in that video slammed his club on the ground?  I saw on drop his on a follow-through, but not slam it down like Tiger did...

He hardly slammed anything. Guys do it all the time, Cam Smith did the same thing in the video, playing 17.

12 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

He hardly slammed anything. Guys do it all the time, Cam Smith did the same thing in the video, playing 17.

Time code please?

You act as if he took a running start and slammed it into the ground with both arms. It was hardly anything, certainly nothing anyone (other than drama queens) even noticed...

Never said that...  I played on some golf courses when I was younger that frowned on that kind of action and actually have seen people kicked off of courses for acting like a child buy doing things like Tiger did...

But hey, whatever keeps those ratings up and knee pad makers in business...

Just now, posty said:

Never said that...  I played on golf course when I was younger that frowned on that kind of action and actually have seen people kicked off of courses for acting like a child...

But hey, whatever keeps those ratings up and knee pad makers in business...

I promise you I've played a 1000 more rounds than you, and in 42 years of playing - have never seen anyone ever kicked off for something as innocuous as that. 

Just now, Cruzer said:

I promise you I've played a 1000 more rounds than you, and in 42 years of playing - have never seen anyone ever kicked off for something as innocuous as that. 

Well you are lucky then...  I guess I played at courses where the owners really wanted people to act like adults...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Well you are lucky then...  I guess I played at courses where the owners really wanted people to act like adults...

I don't believe for one second they did. They may have done something more extreme, that I would believe.

But you're quite the drama queen, no doubt you're exaggerating. 

Believe what you want...  I know what I saw and what happened...

Still waiting for the time code in the video of the other guy slamming his club down like Tiger...

Either way, you have your opinion and I have mine...  Neither of them are wrong...

5 minutes ago, posty said:

Believe what you want...  I know what I saw and what happened...

Still waiting for the time code in the video of the other guy slamming his club down like Tiger...

Either way, you have your opinion and I have mine...  Neither of them are wrong...

What are you, impaired? Do you own homework - it's in the video, watch it. 

Augusta National - the most exclusive, private, well manicured, most revered golf course in the world.....a course that has no equal when it comes to maintenance budget or attention to detail - it allows players to do things to their grounds that the muni posty played a kid did not. LOL ok - sure. 

11 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

What are you, impaired? Do you own homework - it's in the video, watch it. 

I have, but see the way it works is that you are trying to prove me wrong, you supply the proof...

16 minutes ago, posty said:

I have, but see the way it works is that you are trying to prove me wrong, you supply the proof...

I wouldn't put too much stock into how things work according to you. I couldn't care less to prove you wrong, that's low hanging fruit. I was just providing an example of another player who did the same (in the video) if you cared to reference.

If you don't, cool. If you do - cool too. 

Entertaining thread.  Of course, the entertainment had nothing to do with the OP

14 hours ago, BufordT said:

Entertaining thread.  Of course, the entertainment had nothing to do with the OP

I know right...  Too easy at times...

Thanks to Cruzer for playing along...

1 hour ago, posty said:

I know right...  Too easy at times...

Thanks to Cruzer for playing along...

All good fun. 👍