JustinCharge

contest! How many days will Joe Biden be president?

Someone can award a shark tooth to the winner or something.  Guess the number of days Joe Biden is president.  Can be anywhere from 0 to a full 2 terms.

If he takes the office on January 20th, 2021, I will choose:

March 28th, 2022 (432 days) 

Just going to grab zero while it's still out there.  Even if the election isn't overturned, he still may not make it to January.  🤔

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Just going to grab zero while it's still out there.  Even if the election isn't overturned, he still may not make it to January.  🤔

You are that price of right guy that bets 1 dollar so he has no chance of going over. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Someone can award a shark tooth to the winner or something.

How nice of you.  Typical!!!!

365x4+1= 1461 days 

Hopefully zero.

If he makes it to inauguration day (thats a BIG if) I say he's forced out within the first year.  225 days.

12 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I'm in for zero.

Okay, but just know that I would win the hypothetical megatoof.  :nono:

I want zero days, but the on deck hitter has two major disabilities so if it is bound to happen I hope he finishes a single term. 

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I just heard something interesting on Timcast, if Joe were to happen to die before Jan 21st the person with the most votes is president

just saying not a threat for you idiots

That can't be right?

14 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I just heard something interesting on Timcast, if Joe were to happen to die before Jan 21st the person with the most votes is president

just saying not a threat for you idiots

If Biden were to die before December’s electoral college vote, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) would have the ability to name a replacement candidate and pressure the electors currently committed to Biden to support them instead. Presumably, although not necessarily, the new candidate would be Biden’s vice president Kamala Harris.

Most states have laws, upheld by the Supreme Court, that penalize or discount so-called “faithless” electors who switch their vote—so it’s likely that this DNC-selected candidate would win, although there would be sure to be plenty of legal wrangling over each state’s handling of this process. There’s also nothing stopping the DNC from simply leaving Biden’s name on the ballot and proceeding on the assumption that Harris will assume his position after the electoral college vote, although this seems less likely.

Once Biden is selected by the electoral college, he officially becomes the president-elect. If he were to die between the electoral college vote but before the early January congressional certification, members of congress have an opportunity to object to the electoral results in any state and, if both chambers agree, to switch that state’s votes to the opposing candidate. It’s pretty hard to imagine Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic House speaker, agreeing to hand a state to Trump in any conceivable circumstance.

After Congressional certification and before inauguration day, the 20th amendment would kick in. It provides that “if, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the president, the president elect shall have died, the vice president elect shall become president.”

https://qz.com/1929017/what-happens-if-biden-dies-before-inauguration-day/

17 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Someone can award a shark tooth to the winner or something.  Guess the number of days Joe Biden is president.  Can be anywhere from 0 to a full 2 terms.

Someone?   :lol:

I think he goes one full term.  He is a career politician that just became POTUS.   He may not do much or be all there but I think the big guy will rally enough to take in a few hundred mil.

• Thanks 1

faithless electors are illegal but they also cant stop them.  the state of washington had some faithless electors in 2016.  they were each fined $1000.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:06 PM, JustinCharge said:

18 months .

It’s crazy to say, but I think Biden has a chance to be worse than Obama when you factor in he only has four years to do his damage instead of 8. 

We really do need this zucchini to stay upright for all 4 years. The option is the black Hillary.

43 minutes ago, lod001 said:

We really do need this zucchini to stay upright for all 4 years. The option is the black Hillary.

Mocha. She ain’t black.