KayJay1971

It's official. California now has a curfew.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

They didn't enforce the last one. 

I guess that is the point I was trying to make. 

I'm all in for California residents being forced into submission by the people that they vote into office.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Does Newsomes kid still get to go to school while yours doesn’t ? 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm all in for California residents being forced into submission of the people they they vote into office.

They shouldn't be allowed to move though.  You should have to prove that you never voted Democrat in order to move to another state.  At least we can keep the cancer contained that way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

They shouldn't be allowed to move though.  You should have to prove that you never voted Democrat in order to move to another state.  At least we can keep the cancer contained that way.

It’s going to be funny when even the Latinx people leave. 

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I came here to post “more pinko commies moving to AZ,  wheeeee!”  ☹️

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Just get inside at 9:59, lock the doors and the covid will pass by your home. Lucky.

So let it be written, so let it be done. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Does Newsomes kid still get to go to school while yours doesn’t ? 

Yes, and he goes to parties with friends, Pelosi goes maskless to businesses, Cuomo goes to forbidden states and doesn't quarantine, and Whitmer walks around crowded rooms without a mask. Do as they say, not as they do. The pigs get to eat inside the house, all other animals must eat outside.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Eat sh!t ya fockin hypocrit.  🖕

they're stupid pu$$ies for putting up with that crap!

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

they're stupid pu$$ies for putting up with that crap!

We don't, trust me. Thanksgiving will proceed as usual and the merriment will continue well past 10:00. 

They don't have the authority to put a curfew on grown ass adults. Unless they want to declare martial law. Then the fun will really start. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

fwiw, Pennsylvania is trying to mandate masks in your focking house

:lol:

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I do them all throughout the day

also, it only applies if you aren't rioting

I would recommend if you need to be out past 10 pm make sure that you carry a Molotov cocktail.  

48 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

We don't, trust me. Thanksgiving will proceed as usual and the merriment will continue well past 10:00. 

They don't have the authority to put a curfew on grown ass adults. Unless they want to declare martial law. Then the fun will really start. 

BRAVO PATRIOT!

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I would recommend if you need to be out past 10 pm make sure that you carry a Molotov cocktail.  

Yep. Then you are safe from prosecution. Don't forget to wear all black and stand in the streets in packs to stop cars.

Sac county sheriff  won’t be enforcing curfew: https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020/11/19/purple-county-covid-sheriff-scott-jones-california-gavin-newsom-ghaly/

That first lockdown in the spring affected all residents, day and night, but Ghaly said overnight movements are more likely to involve social activities that bring increased risk of infection, particularly if people drink and let down their guard on precautions like wearing masks and staying a safe distance apart.

Earlier on Thursday, Sacramento County Sheriff Scott Jones said his deputies will not be enforcing compliance with county or state-level health orders related to COVID-19.

“The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office will not be determining—including entering any home or business—compliance with, or enforcing compliance of, any health or emergency orders related to curfews, staying at home, Thanksgiving or other social gatherings inside or outside the home, maximum occupancy, or mask mandates,” Jones said in a statement released on Thursday.

The curfew comes ahead of Thanksgiving week. Public health leaders have been pleading for people to avoid large families gatherings, nothing that these kinds of activities could provide an easy vector for coronavirus to spread exponentially and further strain hospitals.

Over night movements bring on COVID, like drinking? Pretty sure Gavins heard of day drinking. 

i am more upset that he went to dinner with lobbyists from the California medical association, no masks, no social distance, in an enclosed room with no windows. Talking loud enough that other patrons in the restaurant heard them with the glass door closed. I don’t care that it was upwards of $850/plate for dinner. His “apology” was a joke. 

35 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sac county sheriff  won’t be enforcing curfew: https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020/11/19/purple-county-covid-sheriff-scott-jones-california-gavin-newsom-ghaly/

Over night movements bring on COVID, like drinking? Pretty sure Gavins heard of day drinking. 

i am more upset that he went to dinner with lobbyists from the California medical association, no masks, no social distance, in an enclosed room with no windows. Talking loud enough that other patrons in the restaurant heard them with the glass door closed. I don’t care that it was upwards of $850/plate for dinner. His “apology” was a joke. 

Pretty much this.

Also, meh about the curfew. I’m usually in bed by then these days. ☹️

My opinion:  I don't understand the point.  I say no rules for Covid-19.  The punishment for not taking personal responsibility is you may get Covid-19.  

Trump:  We have a vaccine, we're learning to live with the virus.

Biden: C'mon man, we're learning to DIE with the Virus! It's going to be a dark winter.

The lockdowns have nothing to do with the virus. Look at the states where the financial ruin was BEFORE the virus. Financial ruin so bad they were never going to dig out of it. They need large bags of Federal dollars. 100's of billions. Any state that locks down will be financially rewarded for playing the game. Look at Newsome, he's just hanging out with his friends chilling in that high dollar restaurant waiting for the money. Cuomo doesn't give a damn about the virus. He needs money. 60 billion in debt and rising by the hour.  

• Like 2

I hope californian democraps raise state taxes more and more and close the businesses down and impose a 30 year tax on all residents if they move out of california.

I think we never exit this lockdown.  They are talking about curfew for 1 month in California.  I call BS.  They are probably planning on keeping a lockdown in place until at least Biden is sworn in out of fear of right wing riots.  This will turn into a war lockdown.  But there will be no way to enforce the lockdown, and the cops could revolt.  I do not see any way the right wing will accept Biden as president and they know it.

Today is probably the last day of a free America.  They will shut the nation down pretty soon.

11 hours ago, lod001 said:

Just get inside at 9:59, lock the doors and the covid will pass by your home. Lucky.

It's like painting your door with lambs blood to keep the locusts away.

I have never been more confident that ensuing generations will mock our collective stupidity. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I think we never exit this lockdown.  They are talking about curfew for 1 month in California.  I call BS.  They are probably planning on keeping a lockdown in place until at least Biden is sworn in out of fear of right wing riots.  This will turn into a war lockdown.  But there will be no way to enforce the lockdown, and the cops could revolt.  I do not see any way the right wing will accept Biden as president and they know it.

Today is probably the last day of a free America.  They will shut the nation down pretty soon.

The Biden voters elected globalism and the great reset.  Build Back Better.  These people (globalists) are very smart and powerful and they have an agenda and many here are too stupid to realize this.  Trump hurt my feelings.  :(  

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/11/20/the-great-reset-is-not-a-conspiracy-theory/

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have never been more confident that ensuing generations will mock our collective stupidity. 

They won't.  We are way smarter than they will ever get a chance to be.  Each generation has more freedom ripped away.  The smartest ones will envy us.  The dumb ones will mock smartest ones and complain that the leaders they hate are fat and have bad hair. 

26 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They won't.  We are way smarter than they will ever get a chance to be.  Each generation has more freedom ripped away.  The smartest ones will envy us.  The dumb ones will mock smartest ones and complain that the leaders they hate are fat and have bad hair. 

So Tanatastic and Rusty are from the future? 

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Cmon man, haven’t you seen The Ten Commandments?!  The lambs blood keeps away the green mist that kills your first born son.  And it keeps Corn Pop away.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I think we never exit this lockdown.  

It was a helluva run. 

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I thought that was to save your first born.