Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

North Carolina father, biological daughter charged with incest after having baby together

At least they got married. :doh: Snoopy mother as well reading her kid"s journals.

KNIGHTDALE, N.C. -- A North Carolina man and his biological daughter have been charged with incest after his estranged wife told police the two were having a baby, according to warrants.

Steven Pladl and Katie Pladl were arrested in their home in Knightdale on January 27.

The wife also said that she learned her daughter was pregnant and that Steven was the father in May 2017 after reading one of her other children's journal.

https://abc7.com/north-carolina-father-daughter-incest/3033578/

1. That story is over two years ago, weird it’s posted on the Geek Club now.  How did the OP randomly come across this old story.  WTF are you googling?

2.  Knightdale, NC is 15 minutes from me, adjacent town just outside of Raleigh.  Which is weird, I would more expect it in deep in the Appalachian Mountains part of the state.

:unsure:

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

1. That story is over two years ago, weird it’s posted on the Geek Club now.  How did the OP randomly come across this old story.  WTF are you googling?

2.  Knightdale, NC is 15 minutes from me, adjacent town just outside of Raleigh.  Which is weird, I would more expect it in deep in the Appalachian Mountains part of the state.

Someone else posted a link in another thread, and when I hit the back button this one came up. That being said, it's a timeless topic. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Someone else posted a link in another thread, and when I hit the back button this one came up. That being said, it's a timeless topic. 

Sure. Someone else. :lol:

:ninja:

40 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Sure. Someone else. :lol:

:ninja:

Just like a typical liberal, looking away from the truth and being concerned about the most inane things on the planet. Figures. 

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Likely story

9 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

True love will always find a way

A yard sign told me that love is love.  🤔

12 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

She dead.

He dead.

Kid dead.

Murder/suicide

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s even less responsible than having a kid after age 50.

Or 17. Like your wife. Slut. Ha!