Sign in to follow this  
joneo

I just put a curse on Kylar Murray and Kirk

played them in FanDuel. They'll suck tonight

1 hour ago, joneo said:

played them in FanDuel. They'll suck tonight

So far so good. For the curse that is.

One thing that stands out to me about the Cardinals offense was they were getting a large percentage of their points off of touchdowns until recently when they started kicking more field goals.  I think they used to have the fewest field goals made in the NFL for a while.  They made 8 field goals in the last 3 games to fall back to the rest of the field.

Maybe teams are starting to figure them out a little bit.

19 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

One thing that stands out to me about the Cardinals offense was they were getting a large percentage of their points off of touchdowns until recently when they started kicking more field goals.  I think they used to have the fewest field goals made in the NFL for a while.  They made 8 field goals in the last 3 games to fall back to the rest of the field.

Maybe teams are starting to figure them out a little bit.

Yeah. Keep him in the pocket. He’s 5 foot nothin. 

10 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Good quarter for Kyler and Kirk

Considering that this was the last post, I'm thinking that the first quarter was the only good quarter for them?

I don’t like Pete Carrol. But he knows a thing or two.  Run the ball more, keep Murray in the pocket. The blueprint is there now. We’ll see if other teams copy it. And how Arizona reacts to it.  

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t like Pete Carrol. But he knows a thing or two.  Run the ball more, keep Murray in the pocket. The blueprint is there now. We’ll see if other teams copy it. And how Arizona reacts to it.  

pete carroll is a true believer in space aliens, time travelers, bigfoot etc.  if there is a conspiracy theory, he is all in.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

pete carroll is a true believer in space aliens, time travelers, bigfoot etc.  if there is a conspiracy theory, he is all in.

Russian collusion too.