Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Got the Covid...***UPDATE***

Lost my taste and smell. It's the weirdest thing. Otherwise, all I have is a stuffed up nose and sinus swelling. Meh

16 minutes ago, joneo said:

Lost my taste and smell. It's the weirdest thing. Otherwise, all I have is a stuffed up nose and sinus swelling. Meh

I never lost my taste or smell but had cold/sinus issues.  Still feeling the effects in my sinuses actually.

My sense of taste seems off since then.  I had it back in august.  Lost smell and taste also.  Some foods with lots of spice taste too salty or something as other spices taste watered down.  Cajun in particular.

1 hour ago, joneo said:

How long since symptoms started?  How old u is?

1 hour ago, joneo said:

Are you a fatty? Do you think you will die? 

1 hour ago, joneo said:

I lost my sense of smell for about a year after taking the first version of zitacam for a cold. It was super strange. Hope ya continue to feel ok. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

How long since symptoms started?  How old u is?

1 week ago I had a dry cough for 2 days. My live-in girlfriend (c cup) tested positive on Saturday.  I'm 53. 

7 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Are you a fatty? Do you think you will die? 

yes....and no

14 minutes ago, joneo said:

yes....and no

If you do die, can I have the password to your account so I can continue posting vile links in your honor? 

1 minute ago, KayJay1971 said:

If you do die, can I have the password to your account so I can continue posting vile links in your honor? 

Unfortunately, we haven't had a good ol' "Joneo link" in quite some time.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It's bound to happen. Especially now that he has "the virus". I see him going out in a blaze of glory. 

16 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

possibly 

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If I'm on my deathbed,  I guarenfockentee my last post here will be epic! 

15 minutes ago, joneo said:

If I'm on my deathbed,  I guarenfockentee my last post here will be epic! 

Bring it...I mean, how long has it been since somebody said " I aint clicking on that link"!!!

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Bring it...I mean, how long has it been since somebody said " I aint clicking on that link"!!!

So you want me to die? :nono:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, joneo said:

Wife tested positive this morning, same symptoms you have. Daughters test will likely come back positive as she has the same symptoms as the wife. I got sent home for a 10 day quarantine this morning unpaid even though I have no symptoms. If I test negative I still have to stay home for 10 days  unpaid. 

26 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Wife tested positive this morning, same symptoms you have. Daughters test will likely come back positive as she has the same symptoms as the wife. I got sent home for a 10 day quarantine this morning unpaid even though I have no symptoms. If I test negative I still have to stay home for 10 days  unpaid. 

yup. had a friend and his family back in June quarantined.  Their adult daughter who lives there had it. The rest of the family was negative and had direct contact with her for 10-14 days. Weird. 

44 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Does your quarantine/care for wife not fall under the Fed guidelines for Covid leave? I thought all employers had to adhere.

Edit*  I see that employers of less than 50 may be exempt.

23 minutes ago, lod001 said:

blood type? O?

A-

I never get sick - had an unusually bad cold for 3 weeks before I lost my sense of taste/smell. Lasted 5 days, I was fine - have had worse hangovers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

That’s focking bullsh1t, are you sure it can be unpaid? You may be able to get unemployment at least, depending on your state—yes, even just for ten days 

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

blood type? O?

2 hours ago, joneo said:

A-

Meh. It was an ok post. C+ at best. 

41 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s focking bullsh1t, are you sure it can be unpaid? You may be able to get unemployment at least, depending on your state—yes, even just for ten days 

It'll only end up being 3 days unpaid. Last vacation day for today,  this weekend and the 2 day holiday paid plus next weekend will  be the 10 days

59 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Auction it off. Highest bidder becomes joneo 

Nah.....I'd rather get banned for eternity.  MUHAHAHAHAHA

4 hours ago, frank said:

Meh. It was an ok post. C+ at best. 

C-

21 minutes ago, joneo said:

Nah.....I'd rather get banned for eternity.  MUHAHAHAHAHA

I have two of those - names banned forever

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

🤞

He tested positive and is currently quarantining.  So did Giuliani’s son.

5 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

It'll only end up being 3 days unpaid. Last vacation day for today,  this weekend and the 2 day holiday paid plus next weekend will  be the 10 days

Thats still may be bullsh!t.  3 days is 3 days.  Why aren't you qualifying under Federal covid benefits?

https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employee-paid-leave

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

He tested positive and is currently quarantining.  So did Giuliani’s son.

So ? What’s your point ?

2 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

So ? What’s your point ?

Didn’t feel like it needed a separate thread.

On 11/20/2020 at 8:42 AM, joneo said:

Sniff..

Nah, you still smell.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:42 AM, joneo said:

Stuffed up nose and sinus swelling went through my household the past two weeks. Didn't lose our taste or smell though.