Utilit99

So now that it looks like the dems will take over the White House and still hold the House..

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

...where will be the next full on US attempt at war? It's going to be coming. It's their thing. 

The Senate

I was here long before Utilit99 even back in his days as sderk and Seafoam, so I remember the Bush years. I’ll let you in on a secret: GC Republicans didn’t give a fock about foreign wars then. In fact, they loved them amd criticized Obungler for pulling out of Iraq, their favorite war.

Now they’re all fake populist doves. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was here long before Utilit99 even back in his days as sderk and Seafoam, so I remember the Bush years. I’ll let you in on a secret: GC Republicans didn’t give a fock about foreign wars then. In fact, they loved them amd criticized Obungler for pulling out of Iraq, their favorite war.

You're delusional.  Obama was a war monger. 

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

You've been a useless troll that long? Wow. What a sad life you've lived.

• Like 1

I wonder, are we safe from illegitimate attacks on the presidency? I am not confident that we are.

34 minutes ago, joneo said:

Yep, learned it from Bush, who is/was no Republican. And any Republican who then supported Bush and his wars was wrong.  And Obama, who opposed the war, certainly played both ends, didn't he.   He was a warmonger from the start.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yep, learned it from Bush, who is/was no Republican. And any Republican who then supported Bush and his wars was wrong.  And Obama, who opposed the war, certainly played both ends, didn't he.   He was a warmonger from the start.

yup...Follow the $$$$

46 minutes ago, joneo said:

Maybe. But forearm Republicans were all in support of the Iraq War and used to say Obungler created Isis by leaving. They also used to complain about the debt a lot.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe. But forearm Republicans were all in support of the Iraq War and used to say Obungler created Isis by leaving. They also used to complain about the debt a lot.

Yep, just like the crybaby libs hated Bush for starting 1 war, and loved Obama for starting 4.  

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yep, just like the crybaby libs hated Bush for starting 1 war, and loved Obama for starting 4.  

I know plenty of liberals who absolutely hate Obungler, and his wars didn’t involve the years long nation building exercise you and you ilk cheered on. 

:dunno: 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

I know plenty of liberals who absolutely hate Obungler, and his wars didn’t involve the years long nation building exercise you and you ilk cheered on. 

No, Obama just wrecked Libya and left it in ruins, leaving millions of people to suffer including their kids.

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

So true about Obammy, he destabilized, destroyed and left just enough military to get ambushed.   No chance of anything he did in the ME to be called nation building.  :thumbsup:  

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

No, Obama just wrecked Libya and left it in ruins, leaving millions of people to suffer including their kids.

I remember how concerned the forearm Repubtards were back when we invaded Iraq. Many of them spent years saying we should turn Iran into a glass parking lot too. Now they fire up the tiny violins. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So true about Obammy, he destabilized, destroyed and left just enough military to get ambushed.   No chance of anything he did in the ME to be called nation building.  :thumbsup:  

You and your ilk should just own it instead of playing make believe. At least RP had the good sense to start a new handle in shame. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Side note about Libya. Gadaffi was the richest known person in modern history. They have FOUND over 200 billion stashed away. 

46 minutes ago, MDC said:

No you don’t. Stop lying kid 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

they try and rewrite everything

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Christmas 

Easter will be the first Christian holiday after their takeover.   

15 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

they try and rewrite everything

Yep. Back during the Obungler years they blamed Barry for leaving Iraq and complained about the debt. Now they’re all phony isolationists and fake populists. 

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

None of them looked like him thats why.  They only shared the same religion.

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Side note about Libya. Gadaffi was the richest known person in modern history. They have FOUND over 200 billion stashed away. 

Interesting - and explains why he isn't here to revel in the riots.  Link?