Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Scoop and Play RB for Week 11?

As always, slim pickins'. If you were lucky enough to scoop Ballage or Ahmed, then you've likely gotten a very startable RB this week. However, there are always a few potential gems floating around out there to scoop-and-play. If desperate, you could possibly do worse than one of the Perine brothers (Samaje - Bengals, and La'Mical - NYJ's), both of whom have been getting some minimum burn. Might be a guy still available, however, with a bit more upside:

Kerryon Johnson - Lions

Yes, he is likely still owned in deep leagues, but is currently only 12% rostered in Yahoo. Swift has been a breath of fresh air in recent weeks, but an unforeseen concussion diagnosis on Thursday is leaving his availability for Sunday very much in doubt. In fact,  coach Matt Patricia said "it will be difficult" for D'Andre Swift to be cleared to face the Panthers in Week 11. So, that leaves us with  37 year old ADP (who is more widely owned - 45%) and Johnson. While it is true that Kerryon hasn't had more than 8 carries or surpassed 32 rushing yards in a game this season (and that was way back in week 2), he gets a chance for redemption against the Panthers, who are 4th worst fantasy run defense in the league this season. He can catch the ball outta the backfield too. So, to borrow a phrase from SOILOST.....Kerryon My Wayward Son. Prediction: 81 total yards/1 TD

T Pope of the Chargers, non ppr 10 points.  

La'Mical Perine NYJ

Tue, Nov 10
ESPN's Rich Cimini reports Lamical Perine "will be the featured back over the remainder of the season as the organization tries to determine if he can be a future RB1."

Sorry, just realized you already mentioned him

Perine with the Jets is still available in most leagues? 

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Strange, actually. He is 33% rostered in Yahoo, but less than 4% in NFL.com leagues.

Samaje Perine, on the other hand, with the Bengals is basically unowned

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Strange, actually. He is 33% rostered in Yahoo, but less than 4% in NFL.com leagues.

Samaje Perine, on the other hand, with the Bengals is basically unowned

Thank you.  

Anyone play ff on espn, do know how many teams have him rostered, thanks m

48 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Thank you.  

Anyone play ff on espn, do know how many teams have him rostered, thanks m

La'Mical Perine (NYJ) is 18.2% rostered in ESPN

Sidenote:

Samaje Perine with the Bengals is facing the team that drafted him.....the Skins.

3 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Sidenote:

Samaje Perine with the Bengals is facing the team that drafted him.....the Skins.

Revenje game!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

La'Mical Perine (NYJ) is 18.2% rostered in ESPN

Thank you, I find that interesting, I thought he would be on a much higher % rate of teams   

For you speculators out there (or Robinson owners desiring insurance), Devine Ozigbo is finally back and practiced fully on Friday. With Chris Thompson IR'ed and Armstead out, and Robinson being rode like a rented mule....wouldn't be shocked to see Oz, the 225 lb former Cornhusker, start getting a little burn.

Dart throws for the desperate:

Prosise in Houston as I don’t see Duke getting 20 touches.

Matt Breida is finally practicing. Would he spell Ahmed?

With the way this year is going odds are good some practice squad rb is going to find his way on a roster, start against a D with half their starters out and run for 150 and 3 tds.

Haven’t seen a lot from Peterson the lat three games, I’m guessing he’s ready to role.  

On 11/20/2020 at 6:12 PM, weepaws said:

in one of my leagues he was available. in another he was taken.  I picked him up in the league he was available.

If they truly are giving him full RB1 snaps, he should at least be rostered.  

for me the question is whether the team wiil actually play him that much or whether hes just now a leader of a committee.

I know team said featured back, but that does not mean hes gettiing 80% of the work.  he could get 55% while the other backs split the remaining 45% which makes him dicey.

i will see how this plays out before I put him into my lineup.