nobody

Civil War: what is it good for?

Let's use this thread to plan the civil war JustinCharge wants so badly.

The first step is have local law enforcement take over the media.   Do we coordinate that and take over broadcasting centers in every city, or do we take all of the cities at once?  Also, how do we hold the broadcasting stations in cities that are dominated by the enemy?  Seems like we'd need to capture the infrastructure first.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Let's use this thread to plan the civil war JustinCharge wants so badly.

The first step is have local law enforcement take over the media.   Do we coordinate that and take over broadcasting centers in every city, or do we take all of the cities at once?  Also, how do we hold the broadcasting stations in cities that are dominated by the enemy?  Seems like we'd need to capture the infrastructure first.

Couldn't you have just bumped his "civil war is inevitable" thread(s)?

We also need to have law enforcement cut off food and water to cities.  That should be easy.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Couldn't you have just bumped his "civil war is inevitable" thread(s)?

This the planning thread.  Not the inevitable thread.  Someone needs to lead this thing.

I guess the first thing we should do is recruit law enforcement to the cause and organize them across the nation.  I guess we'll need to craft an email or something.

Although most power plants are actually in the cities.  And if you kill power, how do you control the media narrative?  I guess we use generators for America Free TV?

The whole thing depends on law enforcement falling in line.  Are we sure their retarded enough to throw away their entire way of life?  We should nail that down first.

Can't we invent some kind of computer program to show us how this will play out? 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Can't we invent some kind of computer program to show us how this will play out? 

Joshua already did...

The only way to win is not to play. 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

Honestly, I think it's inevitable.  I think @JustinCharge is right.  The way it happens, he may be wrong, but I honestly don't see how it's going to be avoided.  The Democrats are on a mission of "It's our way or no way".  At some point, they're going to cross the line.

This might be the most awesome thread we’ve had in a long time. 🤣

Can I be the treasurer? I mean, there's gotta be a large budget associated with this, right? I hereby declare that I am completely trustworthy with other people's money.

How do we get started. Do we pick teams or something?  Are we having militias by state, county, city?

Will guns and ammo be supplied or do I have to provide my own?  Who’s in charge of uniforms, because I don’t want some dorky crap. 

I'm starting to see a gap here.  We've basically signed up other people (law enforcement) to wage this war since we're obviously not fighting this thing ourselves.  Has anyone actually signed them up?  I need volunteers for recruitment.  Just go to your local police stations or hangouts and ask if anyone wants to join our new army.  Grab their names and numbers and report back here.

Just now, nobody said:

I'm starting to see a gap here.  We've basically signed up other people (law enforcement) to wage this war since we're obviously not fighting this thing ourselves.  Has anyone actually signed them up?  I need volunteers for recruitment.  Just go to your local police stations or hangouts and ask if anyone wants to join our new army.  Grab their names and numbers and report back here.

I'm on it. I'll report back.

38 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Can I be the treasurer? I mean, there's gotta be a large budget associated with this, right? I hereby declare that I am completely trustworthy with other people's money.

I think the preferred currency for this will be bitcoin. I’ll be damned if I know how you’re going to access it once the power goes down, but hey... that’s your problem now.

Maybe we can leave really detailed IOU’s on cocktail napkins, til we sort it all out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

This might be the most awesome thread we’ve had in a long time. 🤣

How would you know? Didn’t you cower to your safe space 4 years ago? Welcome back. 

16 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I think the preferred currency for this will be bitcoin. I’ll be damned if I know how you’re going to access it once the power goes down, but hey... that’s your problem now.

Maybe we can leave really detailed IOU’s on cocktail napkins, til we sort it all out.

The suggestion of Bitcoin is hilarious.

Hate  to derail the plans of the insurrection, but cops that are working towards pensions are not participating. Trust me. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How would you know? Didn’t you cower to your safe space 4 years ago? Welcome back. 

I left for the Sanctuary long before that, but hey... I know facts aren’t your strong suit. 💋

Just now, OldMaid said:

I left for the Sanctuary long before that, but hey... I know facts aren’t your strong suit. 💋

Wasn’t really paying attention.  But welcome back anyway. Sanctuary down? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wasn’t really paying attention.  But welcome back anyway. Sanctuary down? 

Civil war. ☹️

4 hours ago, nobody said:

Civil War: what is it good for?

Commie cleansing!

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Honestly, I think it's inevitable.  I think @JustinCharge is right.  The way it happens, he may be wrong, but I honestly don't see how it's going to be avoided.  The Democrats are on a mission of "It's our way or no way".  At some point, they're going to cross the line.

There'll be a record number cases of bone spurs before this thing really gets going.

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Because Trump wasn't like that at all

19 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Because Trump wasn't like that at all

So Trump didn’t do anything opposite of what his base wants? 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tbay said the democrats want it their way or no way, just like Trump has done many times.

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Tbay said the democrats want it their way or no way, just like Trump has done many times.

That wasn’t the question. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn't say that Trump acted on behalf of his base at all times. Trump acts on what he thinks is the right course of action, right or wrong, and he wants it his way

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

I'm on it. I'll report back.

I went down to the local cop shop to gauge their interest. They seemed amenable as long as gift cards for Dunkin Donuts were going to be the currency of the revolt. I told them it would, but that was before I was directed that bitcoin would be the currency. When I tell them that I fear that their participation will be threatened and they may kick me out of the precinct. Could be worse I guess, I could be black and then they'd shoot me in the back as I left.

Sh!t, planning a Civil War ain't as easy as I'd been led to believe.

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

:first:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jesus man, it's bad enough that you gotta be you everywhere else, can you let the Civil War schtick breathe a little bit? Let us have some fun? There are a zillion other political threads for you to be an ass in.