Cdub100

We haven't had a good riot in a couple of weeks... weird how that works

Hopefully the cops shoot another non-compliant turd soon. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

I’m willing to bet somewhere they have. It was all BS. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m willing to bet somewhere they have. It was all BS. 

I get that, but no way they could keep one secret in the day and age. That shiit would get out and get out quick even if MSM ignored it. 

yeah, they think they've won.......so all is calm, all is bright

It will be interesting to see what happens next time some innocent black man on meth with a machete charges at cops and gets murdered.  

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

It will be interesting to see what happens next time some innocent black man on meth with a machete charges at cops and gets murdered.  

What do you mean? I'm sure something like it happened dozens of times this month. 

Not even in office yet and already stopping the riots.

Thank you President Biden. :pointstosky: 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

All hail our savior.

Biden ran out of money to fund the proxy mobs. He is begging like a dog for more money on his campaign site.

FYI Trump just changed the structure of how Special Operations Forces (Seals, Marine Recon, Rangers) operate. He can deploy them to deal with these mobs if Biden tries it again. He also has the authority to seize all assets of any corp or organization engaged in rigging any national election. He could seize Twitter, Facebook, CNN, the New York Times and all the assets of every Democrat involved in election rigging. Election rigging is a felony crime under current U.S. law. Those who engage in it are also labeled enemy combatants against the US Constitution. Straight to GITMO. 

But please MDC, go ahead and implement your continual and non-related postings that add no value to the conversation otherwise known as trolling. Biden and Harris are about to get curb stomped.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Not while Trump is still POTUS though. However you sure won't  want to be a cop that shoots a black criminal once harris/ Biden is in power.

7 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Biden ran out of money to fund the proxy mobs. He is begging like a dog for more money on his campaign site.

FYI Trump just changed the structure of how Special Operations Forces (Seals, Marine Recon, Rangers) operate. He can deploy them to deal with these mobs if Biden tries it again. He also has the authority to seize all assets of any corp or organization engaged in rigging any national election. He could seize Twitter, Facebook, CNN, the New York Times and all the assets of every Democrat involved in election rigging. Election rigging is a felony crime under current U.S. law. Those who engage in it are also labeled enemy combatants against the US Constitution. Straight to GITMO. 

But please MDC, go ahead and implement your continual and non-related postings that add no value to the conversation otherwise known as trolling. Biden and Harris are about to get curb stomped.

You’re a focking lunatic 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re a focking lunatic 

I take that as a grand compliment. It's because of people like me who served a couple of decades in combat you have your right to free speech. I did a fine job. You are absolutely allowed to deny Biden started re-campaigning for money after he claims he won and that Trump didn't change the structure of Special Operation Forces this week. I'm a humble person though. I don't need all the praise and pomp and circumstance but you are phucking welcome.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I take that as a grand compliment. It's because of people like me who served a couple of decades in combat you have your right to free speech. I did a fine job. You are absolutely allowed to deny Biden started re-campaigning for money after he claims he won and that Trump didn't change the structure of Special Operation Forces this week. I'm a humble person though. I don't need all the praise and pomp and circumstance but you are phucking welcome.    

Your hero Trump thinks you’re a dumbass for serving, and if you got wounded or captured that means you’re a weak loser :wave:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Your hero Trump thinks you’re a dumbass for serving, and if you got wounded or captured that means you’re a weak loser :wave:

Your hero Biden wants to send them to more wars or keep them in the ones we have. I have a newsflash for you: Globalism is not going to work unless we go back to being the worlds bouncer. HTH. 

Member when Trump said the violence would get worse if Biden was elected?

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Once CNN alerted the Democrats that their shock troops were hurting the election chances I think all that became moot, it is nice that they seem to have at least some control over the mob, for now at least....

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Once CNN alerted the Democrats that their shock troops were hurting the election chances I think all that became moot, it is nice that they seem to have at least some control over the mob, for now at least....

Does Agent Scully reply to your fan mail? :wacko: :lol: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

No, I have this incredibly credible source named Steele who sends me fully legit documents from overheard conversations....is impeachment=worthy stuff for sure

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Do you honestly not see a correlation between the timing of the MSM reporting the adverse effects of rioting on polls for the Dems, and the reduction of riots?  

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Do you honestly not see a correlation between the timing of the MSM reporting the adverse effects of rioting on polls for the Dems, and the reduction of riots?  

When you are part of a cult then you selectively pick morality

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nailed it, only an actual retard wouldn't see the correlation. We should wait and see who disagrees with you.. Oh wait..

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, I have this incredibly credible source named Steele who sends me fully legit documents from overheard conversations....is impeachment=worthy stuff for sure

Living down to the left wing sky screamers as usual. :thumbsup: 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Living down to the left wing sky screamers as usual. :thumbsup: 

So you honestly don't see the timing in the report. The election. And the stopping of the rioting?

Even if it's just all a 1 in a million coincidence. It's still there. :dunno:

55 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You’re better than this jerry. Most of these guys aren’t, but you should be.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re better than this jerry. Most of these guys aren’t, but you should be.

To what other coincidence would you attribute the virtual elimination of mostly peaceful protests in your neck of the woods?  Were their demands met?  :dunno:

Leftists used and hid behind black people once again. It’s nothing new. Malcolm X warned about it. A couple of more checks and some no show job with a title ought to placate the leadership and then it all falls apart. 

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

To what other coincidence would you attribute the virtual elimination of mostly peaceful protests in your neck of the woods?  Were their demands met?  :dunno:

These are the conversations you should remember when people claim folks like worms are rational. He isn't and they aren't.

Stevie Wonder can see this one.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

These are the conversations you should remember when people claim folks like worms are rational. He isn't and they aren't.

I could clip and save liberal comments to prove to people they cannot be trusted.  But between being willfully blind to obvious correlations, to name calling and personal attacks, I would be clipping and saving ALL of them.  Its funny how despite being called out for it multiple times, Honcho has to sneak in a personal attack at someone here in almost every post.  Like I say, he is a bot.  I can write a bot that personally attacks people here and post irrational crap and you couldn't tell the difference.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I could clip and save liberal comments to prove to people they cannot be trusted.  But between being willfully blind to obvious correlations, to name calling and personal attacks, I would be clipping and saving ALL of them.  Its funny how despite being called out for it multiple times, Honcho has to sneak in a personal attack at someone here in almost every post.  Like I say, he is a bot.  I can write a bot that personally attacks people here and post irrational crap and you couldn't tell the difference.

Honcho is a clown, paid representatives couldn't shill for the left as well as he does.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

There would have been riots had trump won.  Went out late in the week and storefronts were boarded up in kc anticipating it.

43 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is true, but did Stevie Wonder lose his wife to a real man?  There are blind men and then there are little boys. 

14 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

There would have been riots had trump won.  Went out late in the week and storefronts were boarded up in kc anticipating it.

Smart people know this.  Lazy people like @supermike80 and @Rusty Syringes used this as an excuse to vote for Biden; they are tired of the petulant children rioting and instead of punishing them, they figured it was easier to be like Veruca Salt’s father and give them what they want, as long as they go back home and live out their petty criminal lives somewhere else.  :thumbsup: