Cdub100

We haven't had a good riot in a couple of weeks... weird how that works

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Your hero Trump thinks you’re a dumbass for serving, and if you got wounded or captured that means you’re a weak loser :wave:

He's not my hero. I actually don't like him. I do agree with him though on being captured. The POW medal is on the much lower tier of medals. It's absolutely something frowned upon in the military. Ever wonder why you don't hear much about other POW's bragging about it like McCain did nonstop his whole entire life. Let me tell you al little secret about being captured in the military as a former officer; Your career is phucking over. Even if you escape. I know this is hard for you to accept but being captured is actually a bad thing. Never good in any context and can never be considered anything beyond the enemy got my ass.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

He's not my hero. I actually don't like him. I do agree with him though on being captured. The POW medal is on the much lower tier of medals. It's absolutely something frowned upon in the military. Ever wonder why you don't hear much about other POW's bragging about it like McCain did nonstop his whole entire life. Let me tell you al little secret about being captured in the military as a former officer; Your career is phucking over. Even if you escape. I know this is hard for you to accept but being captured is actually a bad thing. Never good in any context and can never be considered anything beyond the enemy got my ass.

Yep.  This is 100% true.

Worms sounds exactly like some couch potato expert who thinks he knows the military because he watched Platoon.  He should probably just STFU while he's behind.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Don’t blame me I voted for Jorgensen. :thumbsup: 

You voted for a female. Take the cack out of your mouth next time. 

I have hated Trump since a child watching his gold sinks on his plane on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Again, I do not like him. The integrity of this election though I will always regard with extreme phucking prejudice. Too much bs. Uncommon amount of single shot Biden ballots with no crease marks. . GTFOH. Not believable and that's just for starters. 

This elections is

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Which you said you did not support. FYI people like you are the first ones "dealt with" in a political conflict. I have seen it. You have nowhere to seek comfort and solitude. Get caught in the quagmire. It would behoove you to pick a side now to at least have a base camp to run to. Otherwise just in the way and will be rolled over.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

You voted for a female. Take the cack out of your mouth next time. 

You have some weird hang ups. :unsure: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Translation: "I don't wanna take the cack out of my mouf."

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

I would argue that a supposedly straight male, voting for a female is the one with hang ups. 

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

I actually apologize, MDC. I always ignore you and you kindly do the same to me. Ignore my previous post questioning your masculinity. 

5 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I would argue that a supposedly straight male, voting for a female is the one with hang ups. 

You and Peefoam seems to have diik sucking one the mind. 

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. :unsure: 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

You and Peefoam seems to have diik sucking one the mind. 

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. :unsure: 

I deserved that. I still apologize. 

26 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

A straight male can also be a cuck. 

4 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Semper Fi, indeed 

17 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

There would have been riots had trump won.  Went out late in the week and storefronts were boarded up in kc anticipating it.

oh theres far worse coming quite soon.

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

oh theres far worse coming quite soon.

Will it affect the Giants pursuit of the NFC east title? And more importantly, my first fantasy title since 2014? 

16 hours ago, MDC said:

I am a true American hero for not voting for any of these bums.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Will it affect the Giants pursuit of the NFC east title? And more importantly, my first fantasy title since 2014? 

I give it 50/50 odds we finish the current NFL season before civil war breaks out.  Would they try to complete the season during a war?  i dont know. depends upon how fast things spiral into the gutter.

On 11/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, IGotWorms said:

Semper Fi, indeed 

It's not called The Suck for no reason....

The real reason there hasn't been any riots is that the mostly peaceful protestors are waiting for all the stores to restock all the good stuff for Black Friday. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You don't get to use that phrase.  Cowards don't get a pass.

Thanks. 

Every time this gets bumped I get disappointed that some cockroaches didn't riot in a D city.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Semper Fi, Devil Dog!  :thumbsup:

Ooh rah! 

• Like 1

Is it possible that all the police officers have stopped being raciss? That would explain everything. 

3 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Is it possible that all the police officers have stopped being raciss? That would explain everything. 

Their BLM training fixed them good it did. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Their BLM training fixed them good it did. 

Can we go ahead and Refund the police? 

White liberals used black people as a shield and a spear once again. Nothing new. 

I never truly understood what people meant by the power of the media.  I always thought, "How does just reporting facts give you power?"

Now I realize the power comes from controlling the narrative.  Since most media flows up into one corporate office, the people in that office set the directives.  If they decide that they want people to be scared of cops or covid or BLM, they can.  They can make people do whatever they want.